US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

buka001

Honorary Master
So it doesn't bother you that it's fake BS?

Hey at least you answered, the rest just carried on like fakenews doesn't matter .......
Has this specific case been proven to be fake?

Trump has paid people for his campaign movements before. So this is not beyond his campaign or team to do this.

konfab

Honorary Master
He wants to end criminalization of homosexuality in Iran but he's pushing to rollback lgbt rights through SCOTUS?
Role of the state is to protect individual rights. LGBTQWTFKKK rights if you want to call them that, fall under individual rights. They don't superceded them.

Criminalising the interactions of consenting adults is always wrong.

What progressives want(and have now achieved) is the state criminalising the actions of consenting individuals. In this case they have criminalised the employers right to freedom of association and property rights.

The reason why this is is a clear violation of individual rights is because it isn't reciprocal. An employer cannot force an employee to work for them, but an employee can force an employer to employ them.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
tenor.gif

Three sources of 'this is bs don't believe it' and the expected reaction ...... Like I said, as bad as each other, no matter how much you say otherwise.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Role of the state is to protect individual rights. LGBTQWTFKKK rights if you want to call them that, fall under individual rights. They don't superceded them.

What progressives want(and have now achieved) is the state criminalising the actions of consenting individuals. In this case they have criminalised the employers right to freedom of association and property rights.

The reason why this is is a clear violation of individual rights is because it isn't reciprocal. An employer cannot force an employee to work for them, but an employee can force an employer to employ them.

TLDR you don't agree with SCOTUS decision?

buka001

Honorary Master
tenor.gif

Three sources of 'this is bs don't believe it' and the expected reaction ...... Like I said, as bad as each other, no matter how much you say otherwise.
On consideration, I have edited the post and tagged that as it is unproven it is probably FAKE NEWS.

I will spend some more time evaluating claims in future.

This claim was one of particular interest as to me it seemed plausible given the current climate on racial issues in the USA and how Trump has chosen to run a rally in the City which saw the largest massacre of black citizens ever in the USA on the anniversary of Juneteenth.

Thank you.

rietrot

Honorary Master

It's also to do with the medical cost.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Working hard on the numbers for his Orange Dotard boss.

Pence Tells Governors To Share Misleading Facts About Coronavirus Infections: Reports
The vice president urged state leaders to share the “progress that we are making” while pushing a misleading White House talking point.

Vice President Mike Pence urged the nation’s governors to share misleading facts about ongoing coronavirus outbreaks in some states during a private call on Monday, according to multiple reports.

During the call, Pence, who leads the White House’s coronavirus task force, downplayed increases in COVID-19 diagnoses in some regions, claiming they were simply “intermittent” spikes of the virus. He later pushed the administration talking point touted by President Donald Trump that the higher figures were merely due to an increase in testing, not actually higher rates of infection. Data, however, shows that seven-day averages of new cases have increased in at least six states since May 31.

“I would just encourage you all, as we talk about these things, to make sure and continue to explain to your citizens the magnitude of increase in testing,” Pence said on the call, according to a recording obtained by The New York Times. “And that in most of the cases where we are seeing some marginal rise in number, that’s more resolved by the extraordinary work you’re doing.”

The Associated Press, which also obtained the audio, noted Pence told the state leaders to, with “proper gentleness and respect,” share the “progress that we are making.”

The call comes as the Trump administration continues to downplay the rise in coronavirus cases in some parts of the country. At least 22 states have seen rates of infection increase over the past 14 days as most regions across the U.S. have begun reopening large sectors of their economies.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
I like the part where people are becoming divided over the latest LGBTQP ruling , if either of these parties or any of the individuals cared about LGBTQP they would be investigating the huge amounts of suicide and the many stats of abuse .
As usual people falling for political tricks , expensive tricks paid for in human lives only to try win an election.

greg0205

Honorary Master
I like the part where people are becoming divided over the latest LGBTQP ruling , if either of these parties or any of the individuals cared about LGBTQP they would be investigating the huge amounts of suicide and the many stats of abuse .
As usual people falling for political tricks , expensive tricks paid for in human lives only to try win an election.

Wut?

buka001

Honorary Master
Suicides are high because of the bigotry and prejudice trans people face at home at work and at school.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Care to elaborate?
Trans folk tend to kill themselves at astonishing rates , before and even taxpayer subsidised body alteration.
LGBTQP relationships also tend to have loads of abuse , which never seems to make it to print.

Seems that those who care would not be grandstanding for politics but actually getting down to the reasons for these things so we can fix them.

Edit - i even forgot about the huge amounts of substance abuse prevalent in the LGBTQ community , again nobody is researching this or its causes/effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.