US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

buka001

Honorary Master
The Democrat-controlled house didn't require actual evidence to vote to impeach. They were able to just make up accusations and grandstand instead. Corruption is a hellava drug.

But by all means, provide a list of reasons for the impeachment along with evidence of those claims. I'd love to see the evidence.
If you care about corruption, you would be outraged at a president who uses state resources to fund his hotel at Mar a Lago and his golfing trips to his golfing resorts.

A president that ensures state events are held at his properties so he can profit from those events.

A president who embraces nepotism and who's family charity was fined $2 million for being used for political means.

I am sure you are outraged at this?

lumeer

Expert Member
If it turns out that he is innocent, I will certainly hold that against Trump.

I've seen evidence of Hunter Biden being involved in shady business, so those claim currently have a lot more credit than most accusations I see which are actually baseless. Some examples:

This is not about Hunter Biden, but about the Trump Organization. Don't you find Trump's sudden about-turn on the Hunter Biden issue - and this from a man who is known for digging in - to suggest that something is rotten in the state of Denmark?

If you care about corruption, you would be outraged at a president who uses state resources to fund his hotel at Mar a Lago and his golfing trips to his golfing resorts.

A president that ensures state events are held at his properties so he can profit from those events.

A president who embraces nepotism and who's family charity was fined $2 million for being used for political means.

I am sure you are outraged at this?
It won't matter how many false narratives I shatter as you'll just keep moving onto the next one. You have an extreme case of TDS. There is no point in discussing anything political with you.

This is not about Hunter Biden, but about the Trump Organization. Don't you find Trump's sudden about-turn on the Hunter Biden issue - and this from a man who is known for digging in - to suggest that something is rotten in the state of Denmark?
Considering Trump is being sued by the Democrats and other opponents constantly for literally everything he does, it's not that far fetched to believe that he'd choose to not waste more time and money on something which isn't important.

scudsucker

Executive Member
It won't matter how many false narratives I shatter as you'll just keep moving onto the next one. You have an extreme case of TDS. There is no point in discussing anything political with you.
OK, my opinion has changed. This is not Emjay. As much as I disagree with her, she does make sensible posts.

David.... less so.

lumeer

Expert Member
Don’t be ridiculous. Why would she need a clone?

Because she often intimates in other threads that this particular thread is a joke and that she has better things to do than participate in it.

cerebus

Honorary Master
b0195b43d05f041d6b43a3e06e45611b.jpg

lumeer

Expert Member

TDS is little more than a form of gaslighting that gets employed against Trump critics by Trump loyalists when they are unable to meaningfully defend the circus that is the Trump presidency.

TDS is little more than a form of gaslighting that gets employed against Trump critics by Trump loyalists when they are unable to meaningfully defend the circus that is the Trump presidency.
You are very much mistaken. The technical name used by clinical psychologists is "Trump Anxiety Disorder" and you can find many psychologists talking about it for years.

Don't worry all of you, I'm not a threat to your echo chamber. Doubt I'll even bother wasting my time here tomorrow. As I said before, commenting on the internet is a waste of time and energy.

cerebus

Honorary Master
You are very much mistaken. The technical name used by clinical psychologists is "Trump Anxiety Disorder" and you can find many psychologists talking about it for years.

TDS and Trump Anxiety Disorder are two completely separate things. TDS is when the media or anybody criticizes Trump for anything.

Trump Anxiety Disorder is when the psychological strain of living in a country where being constantly bombarded with the President's lies, gaslighting, human rights abuses, nepotism, corruption, attacks on his critics, crimes and cover-ups, racism, foreign policy disasters, incompetence that results in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of citizens, inability to take responsibility for anything, narcissism, tyrant coddling, broken promises, fearmongering, threats, conspiracies, defense of sexual predators, rapacious environmental destruction, wannabe fascism, Twitter trolling, and so on all gets a bit much to handle.

Cray

Honorary Master
Don't be a knob. This proves nothing. Given the amount of police interactions accidents are bound to happen.
So intentionally beating the sh*t out of someone who has surrendered with his arms up is now considered an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.