US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieppie

Expert Member
That
Like the whole Hunter Biden saga, to distract from his impeachment? Amazing how that disappeared into thin air.

Or its only 15 cases and very soon it will be gone.
impeachment joke? Sorry THAT was a partisan distraction after wasting everyones time for 4 years. Just like all other countries the USA has a lot of corrupt government officials. The longer you are in politics the more likely you are to be corrupted. So yeah Hunter is most likely guilty, but we'll see.

The corruption goes for any party. So I don't find it surprising when Trump came into their swamp that they started to panic. Hopefully after he leaves the water will be a bit clearer.

Since you mentioned someone pleading guilty how about this?

On this front, I agree that these protesters are out of control. However, Trump is not the solution to this problem.
I think anyone with sense agrees to both statements.

Notice how you can't help but include Trump in this, and only to blame him without even providing any reasons. Almost every state with riots are Democrat run and have been for a very long time. Democrat states are run by incompetent corrupt politicians and have much higher violence and crime. People leaving these states in mass has been widely reported for many years and the effects of those people in other states is both felt by local residents and evident in reported statistics. They are comparable to our ANC government in more ways than you realize.

Trump hasn't encouraged the riots, that was the Democrats. He hasn't defunded and restricted the police, that was the Democrats. He hasn't refused to take action to stop the riots, that was the Democrats. He did what he could such as passing laws to protect statues, sending forces to protect federal property and offering help to each states governor, but the constitution prevents the federal government from taking the required action without permission from the state and the Democrats running their failed states refuse to be helped. Kamala and Joe on the other hand say they will defund the police and are publicly open about supporting the riots and that they won't be going away after the elections and they shouldn't stop the revolution.

According to the Democrats, BLM and Antifa... The pandemic, small businesses losing everything and countless lives being lost are all far less important than getting rid of the police and fighting racism with fascism and worse racism. If police brutality and racism are so bad in America, why didn't Obama and Joe Biden do anything about it during their 8 years of presidency?

Why don't you tell me how you think this should be resolved? What do you believe Trump did wrong in this situation? What should be done now?

scudsucker

Executive Member
Ah, yes. It is your other clone account.

Maybe best if neither of you return tomorrow.

Kieppie

Expert Member
So intentionally beating the sh*t out of someone who has surrendered with his arms up is now considered an accident?
You didn't catch the point did you? An exception does not make a rule. You are likely to find many instances where officers were in the wrong, but this does not mean police are racist, corrupt or whatever other nonsense BLM supporters claim

buka001

Honorary Master
You bring me undeniable evidence proving your previous narrative, and then we can move on to the next one.
Undeniable like a court ruling on his charities misuse of funds for political reasons and the fine they recieved?

Undeniable evidence like the millions spent by the secret service at Trumps resorts?

Undeniable evidence of the 365+ days spent at his resorts, using state funds?

Just like an ANC supporter you don't care when its your guy doing it.

Cray

Honorary Master
You didn't catch the point did you? An exception does not make a rule. You are likely to find many instances where officers were in the wrong, but this does not mean police are racist, corrupt or whatever other nonsense BLM supporters claim
I get the point, and most people have said that the police that engage in these kind of acts are in the minority.

The problem is this minority are not held accountable for these acts and someone describing clear police brutality as an "accident" goes to the narrative that no one should be held accountable because an accident can be "no fault".

Cray

Honorary Master
So I should start saying you are all clones of each other because you agree? Sounds like the russian bot defence for Hilary
Am not sure if your are clone, but an account that is 7 years old, with only 60 posts that is suddenly posting frantically in a very fractious thread does look a little bit suspicious....

Just like an ANC supporter you don't care when its your guy doing it.
Previous narrative, not 10 new ones. I have better things to do than spoon feed you all the answers to challenge one false narrative after another. We've been through a bunch already. If you want to have a meaningful discussion, then you need to contribute and not simply move on to the next narrative every time you lack any ability to defend your previous false narrative.

Kieppie

Expert Member
I get the point, and most people have said that the police that engage in these kind of acts are in the minority.

The problem is this minority are not held accountable for these acts and someone describing clear police brutality as an "accident" goes to the narrative that no one should be held accountable because an accident can be "no fault".
I only used accidents since I wanted to save time in writing a reply. No one is againts reform. Ironically a police reform bill was filibustered by among others, ironically Kamala.

However reform will also take time and resources, but it is happening. Look for example at the new bill to stop no-knocks

Ps will be away for a while since I have guests arriving soon. So don't miss me too much :p

Nowehere in my post did I blame Trump. I don't think I've ever blamed Trump for the protests.
You implied it when you said he isn't the answer. You didn't say why you believe that, or what you think the answer is. It's no secret that the Democrats are the opposite of the answer, they've been very open about it.

buka001

Honorary Master
Previous narrative, not 10 new ones. I have better things to do than spoon feed you all the answers to challenge one false narrative after another. We've been through a bunch already. If you want to have a meaningful discussion, then you need to contribute and not simply move on to the next narrative every time you lack any ability to defend your previous false narrative.
All you do is skirt over the matters, as diving in blows your narrative of how you are the one who is for virtue.

It is the GOP that had an actual Nazi, who was the leader of the American Nazi party, that ran for a seat.

It is the GOP that has something like 50 candidates with a pro Qanon platform. You know the 4chan sh!+post that has become the most dangerous, baseless conspiracy theory. The theory that claimed 2.5 years ago that Hillary had been arrested, on a day she was delivering a speech on her book tour in front of thousands.

But, yes you are the one for the Party who believes in facts.

Just admit that you ignore evidence that contradicts your views, so you can dwell in the fantasy of your virtuous ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.