US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you do is skirt over the matters, as diving in blows your narrative of how you are the one who is for virtue.

It is the GOP that had an actual Nazi, who was the leader of the American Nazi party, that ran for a seat.

It is the GOP that has something like 50 candidates with a pro Qanon platform. You know the 4chan sh!+post that has become the most dangerous, baseless conspiracy theory. The theory that claimed 2.5 years ago that Hillary had been arrested, on a day she was delivering a speech on her book tour in front of thousands.

But, yes you are the one for the Party who believes in facts.

Just admit that you ignore evidence that contradicts your views, so you can dwell in the fantasy of your virtuous ideology.
Now you're accusing me of what you're doing yourself. I haven't skitted over anything, you just continue to grandstand your false narratives, ignore the facts I provide, and refuse to discuss any topic or provide any evidence to back up your claims. Instead you just move on to your next false narrative after wasting my time. This will be the last time I bother responding to you, since you will just continue to do this forever.

This is in fact a common tactic you see in discussions and debates with leftists who are incapable of defending their own arguments. Even more alarming, you can now see it frequently in congress from Democrats, who push a false narrative and then prevent witnesses from testifying so that their narrative cannot be challenged.

I have never said I support the GOP, only that they have a lot less problems than the Democrats, so you can stop straw-manning me. I've said from the start that I'll support whoever gets the job done and has the best results.

You must know very little about Q if you've fallen for one of their latest false narratives about them being some dangerous terrorist group, which itself seems odd since why would they publicly go after them if it was just some baseless conspiracy theory? The Streisand Effect is self-evident here, since even though I've come across Qanon over the years, I always wrote it off as another conspiracy theory, and only started looking into it after I saw the recent news.

According to Qanon, they believe in respecting core values of human decency, encouraging people to not trust anything and do their own research. They believe in "a right of self-determination, transparency of government. No more secrets. Transparency is the key to justice for holding those accountable for crimes against humanity at the expense of good hard working innocent people."

Doesn't sound very dangerous to me, unless you are corrupt government who wants to keep secrets and have lawlessness. I suspect there are a lot more people who consider themselves "Qanon", in the order of tens if not hundreds of millions. Their content is censored and hidden by YouTube and can't be found unless you have direct links but still manages to get tens of millions of views. One of their main podcasts which airs multiple times per day gets hundreds of thousands of views. Seems like they are just average people with good values who want to live their lives. https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAfZnGXqStMz/

Last edited:

buka001

Honorary Master
Now you're accusing me of what you're doing yourself. I haven't skitted over anything, you just continue to grandstand your false narratives, ignore the facts I provide, and refuse to discuss any topic or provide any evidence to back up your claims. Instead you just move on to your next false narrative after wasting my time. This will be the last time I bother responding to you, since you will just continue to do this forever.

This is in fact a common tactic you see in discussions and debates with leftists who are incapable of defending their own arguments. Even more alarming, you can now see it frequently in congress from Democrats, who push a false narrative and then prevent witnesses from testifying so that their narrative cannot be challenged.

I have never said I support the GOP, only that they have a lot less problems than the Democrats, so you can stop straw-manning me. I've said from the start that I'll support whoever gets the job done and has the best results.

You must know very little about Q if you've fallen for one of their latest false narratives about them being some dangerous terrorist group, which itself seems odd since why would they publicly go after them if it was just some baseless conspiracy theory? The Streisand Effect is self-evident here, since even though I've come across Q over the years, I always wrote it off as another conspiracy theory, and only started looking into it after I saw the recent news.

According to Q, they believes in respecting core values of human decency, encouraging people to not trust anything and do their own research. They believe in "a right of self-determination, transparency of government. No more secrets. Transparency is the key to justice for holding those accountable for crimes against humanity at the expense of good hard working innocent people."

Doesn't sound very dangerous to me, unless you are corrupt government who wants to keep secrets and have lawlessness. I suspect there are a lot more people who consider themselves "Q", in the order of tens if not hundreds of millions. Their content is censored and hidden by YouTube and can't be found unless you have direct links but still manages to get tens of millions of views. One of their main podcasts which airs multiple times per day gets hundreds of thousands of views. Seems like they are just average people with good values who want to live their lives. https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAfZnGXqStMz/
Oh god yes!!!!

You believe in Q.

Tell me old son, is Hillary in jail? Was her passport confiscated?

Is Obama in gitmo?

Q claimed that this happened way back in 2018.

What do you think of all the families ripped apart by Q believers? What about the guy who held up someone at gunpoint? Or the guy who went to Comet Pizza with a gun? Or the women whk drive people over because of her belief in Q.

Anyway it is you who diverted away from the very first point, where you claimed to be the one for the virtuous ideology.

I am still challenging your centrist claim that you pit forward, even though all you do is divert with skirting claims. I merely respond with equal points illustrating how if you, for example are against corruption, then why do you ignore Trump's corruption?

Temujin

Honorary Master
EghO9XCU8AASJ4v

We need mail in voting cos queue gives the rona :giggle:

You believe in Q.
I asked you to stop straw-manning me. I never said I believed in "Q" (the person/group) which the "Qanon" community revolves around, or any of the conspiracies they believe in. I only spoke about Qanon community. I've edited my post to clarify that instead of calling the community "Q" since apparently you are struggling to follow.

What do you think of all the families ripped apart by Q believers?
I strongly believe the number of families ripped apart by Q believers is an order of magnitude less than the number of families ripped apart by TDS. The amount of families I've heard of who have been ripped apart by TDS is sickening.

What about the guy who held up someone at gunpoint? Or the guy who went to Comet Pizza with a gun? Or the women whk drive people over because of her belief in Q.
I don't know anything about it, but when you have a group of tens or hundreds of millions of people, not all of them will be good people. I've also seen evidence of some of these cases being false flags intended to frame "Qanon" as some kind of extremist group.

Anyway it is you who diverted away from the very first point, where you claimed to be the one for the virtuous ideology.

I am still challenging your centrist claim that you pit forward, even though all you do is divert with skirting claims. I merely respond with equal points illustrating how if you, for example are against corruption, then why do you ignore Trump's corruption?
I told you that I won't continue allowing you to cycle false narratives and I will stick to my word. I responded to what you asked related to what you were already talking about out of respect.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
It’s kinda sad to hear these Republicans go on Fox News and trash the RNC like this

The amount of straw-manning, grandstanding and circle jerking in this thread is honestly unbelievable. I don't expect most of you to be able to see it though.

I wouldn't usually bother wasting my time commenting on the internet, but thought I'd take a shot at sharing accurate information as a contrast to all the propaganda. Certainly won't be wasting my time on this forum in future. Good job defending your precious echo chamber.

wbot

Executive Member
The amount of straw-manning, grandstanding and circle jerking in this thread is honestly unbelievable. I don't expect most of you to be able to see it though.

I wouldn't usually bother wasting my time commenting on the internet, but though I'd take a shot at sharing accurate information as a contrast to all the propaganda. Certainly won't be wasting my time on this forum in future. Good job defending your precious echo chamber.
Tbh I've learned long ago this is nothing but an anti Trump thread so I stay out of here for the most part

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
TV Ratings For Trump’s Pathetic RNC Speech Embarrass GOP

According to television ratings released on Friday, across nine major television stations, more people watched last week’s nomination acceptance speech from Joe Biden than watched this week’s similar speech from Donald Trump. Neither speech was delivered in a traditional setting — Biden delivered his speech accepting the Democratic Party’s presentation at a majorly scaled-down event following the cancellation of the in-person convention due to the Coronavirus. Trump, meanwhile, delivered his GOP nomination acceptance speech outside the White House, which many observers say seemingly brazenly broke the law against mingling political activity and official government business.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
For a better understanding of the Xarog troll and his supporters.

41-SpIde-VL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

One of America’s leading experts in cults and mind-control provides an eye-opening analysis of Trump and the indoctrination tactics he uses to build a fanatical devotion in his supporters.

Over the past two years, Trump’s behavior has become both more disturbing and yet increasingly familiar. He relies on phrases like, “fake news,” “build the wall,” and continues to spread the divisive mentality of us-vs.-them. He lies constantly, has no conscience, never admits when he is wrong, and projects all of his shortcomings on to others. He has become more authoritarian, more outrageous, and yet many of his followers remain blindly devoted. Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert and a major Trump supporter, calls him one of the most persuasive people living. His need to squash alternate information and his insistence of constant ego stroking are all characteristics of other famous leaders—cult leaders.

Tbh I've learned long ago this is nothing but an anti Trump thread so I stay out of here for the most part
An anti-trump thread where people were either honest or just didn't give their input or try to debate would still be fine. People who use dishonest tactics to push their false narratives, avoid all criticism and lie about what I say repeatedly is a different story. I know they usually don't even notice themselves doing it, but I can't respect someone who does that.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
LOL, If the Trumptards keep going on like this, the Rep voter numbers are going to be down come 3 Nov.

Trump Supporters Given ‘This Is a Peaceful Protest’ Signs Ahead of NH Rally, Boo Mask Request

OK Xarog.
Based on what I've seen in this thread over the last day, I can only wonder how many random people who decide to post on this forum get accused of being "Xarog" (who I can only assume is a known troll or something) just because they don't subscribe to the extreme leftist ideology of this echo chamber. Which is pretty funny, since you geniuses have probably been trolling yourselves for years thinking some guy is out to get you, while chasing away unsuspecting new members. :ROFL:

OK Xarog.
The fact that you see anyone who doesn't subscribe to your ideology as the same troll speaks volumes about your level of perception and analysis. It means you pay so little attention to detail and avoid listening to anyone you don't agree with, that you can't even tell different people apart. There's no way that everyone you have said that to writes identically and uses the same vocabulary, let alone speaks about the same topics and is knowledgeable in the same areas. Mind control is a hellava drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.