• Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D)

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • Donald J. Trump (R)

Votes: 84 56.0%

• Total voters

greg0205

Honorary Master
Full page in the NYT.

Features Ty Cobb, Rex Tillerson, the Mooch, John Kelly, Jim Mattis, John Bolton, Gary Cohn, Michael Cohen and Mary Trump

greg0205

Honorary Master
No Greg that part won't matter. The part where she fails to ask Biden any tough question is what matters. Luckily the viewers will pick up on that. Except for your typical Vox viewer who think that Trump was owned on the Townhall. <Insert gay finger clicking image here>

Good dodge on the Glenn point again.
Scrolling through the comments on this tweet...

... and found a perfect reply that I wanted to share with you.

greg0205

Honorary Master
So a random guy and you share an opinion? Wow congratulations!

Still not a reason.
Glenn peddles disinfo and he's just bad at what he does... Here, I'mma let Marcy take his latest awfulness for you.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
The administrative incompetence is stunning:

"This summer they began flying a Trump 2020 flag above Midwest Direct’s headquarters on the west side of Cleveland."

lol.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
So much going on in this tweet from Donnie's best pal "Rick" Gaetz

Can't decide if I like the conservative 'government-MUST-control-private-business' angle, or that Charlie's finally paying a price for running a troll farm more.
Kirk's welcome to go run his fake account troll farms on Parler, of course. Wasn't he also "done" with Twitter a few months back. Weird that those threats (including from Ted Cruz and Hawley) were vacuous!

Odd how these conservatives hate the free market suddenly! The federal government must protect their fee-fees!

greg0205

Honorary Master
Kirk's welcome to go run his fake account troll farms on Parler, of course. Wasn't he also "done" with Twitter a few months back. Weird that those threats (including from Ted Cruz and Hawley) were vacuous!

Odd how these conservatives hate the free market suddenly! The federal government must protect their fee-fees!
All of those sweet, sweet Twitter followers are like crack for Republicans...

Kieppie

Expert Member
Glenn peddles disinfo and he's just bad at what he does... Here, I'mma let Marcy take his latest awfulness for you.

So much like the name of the site this article is basically empty except for opinion.

how Facebook tweaked its algorithms to disfavor Mother Jones and also describing private dinners that Mark Zuckerberg has had with Ben Shapiro (the story came out after Glenn originally posted his post though Glenn has updated the post after it was initially published).
So basically nothing relevant was said here?

As Glenn surely knows, The Intercept, a mid-sized journalistic outlet, is protected by Section 230. Even teeny tiny emptywheel is protected by Section 230. To suggest that Facebook and Twitter uniquely benefit from it is simply ridiculous.
Ironic that Emptywheel doesn't know what else 230 entails or how they are different from FB or Twitter. It's more to do with acting as a publisher as apposed to a platform.

Very long article not saying much except that they do not agree with publishing information if it is possibly from a foreign source, irrespective if it is true or not.

You realize Glenn is a left-wing libertarian and I assume you know what a libertarian means. So his criticism of FB and Twitter for deciding what is a factual story or not is 100% correct. His "social good" tangents might be a bit off though. There was no disinformation peddled by him.

PS I love how many times "been debunked by experts testifying under oath" was used in this article.