Votes: 166 44.4%
  • Donald J. Trump (R)

Votes: 208 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Peeps I just want to check my logic... as it stands now Biden would need to win ANY three of the remaining states to get to 270? Doesn't matter which three?

(except for the outside case of if Biden wins PA + GA which I don't think is likely).
Pretty much. If Biden gets Michigan for example, thats it pretty much for Trump.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Peeps I just want to check my logic... as it stands now Biden would need to win ANY three of the remaining states to get to 270? Doesn't matter which three?

(except for the outside case of if Biden wins PA + GA which I don't think is likely).
There are more than three remaining states. Technically they could all go to Trump still. His paths are pretty clear-cut though. Wisconsin and Michigan are picking up nicely and should deliver him the win.

Also... PA is probably going Biden.

Priapus

Executive Member
Yeah but nah... that isn't gonna go anywhere. He needs a constitutional case and he really doesn't have one.

Trump can't just scream "fraud" and take it to the SC

Nice link. For some reason, I thought that was the case. Cry and run straight to the SC.

greg0205

Honorary Master

Not NC.

Only 15 EC votes from NC and he needs 16 after WI.

WI+MI
WI+PA
WI+GA

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
There are more than three remaining states. Technically they could all go to Trump still. His paths are pretty clear-cut though. Wisconsin and Michigan are picking up nicely and should deliver him the win.

Also... PA is probably going Biden.

I hear you but I'm just trying to point out that its not just Wisconsin + Michigan that matters, he needs another one e.g. Nevada.

I'm not saying anything profound, just don't want to count chickens that are still in eggs.

cerebus

Honorary Master
If Biden takes PA; its pretty much over for Trump

Yeah but PA was always the nightmare scenario, because there's a good chance they won't be done counting for days. So sure Biden can clinch PA if MI fails, but it gives Trump a lot more opportunity to cry foul and run to the courts.

Hey look at that. AP has Biden up in MI by 3,000. It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.