US Election 2020 - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

surface

Honorary Master
Looks like even Newsmax thinks she's insane now. Wonder what the Trumpets are gonna do when their new favorite TV channel goes the way of fox news and shows even the slightest bit of sanity. Better start working on "Channel Q" while there's still time!
it is just a matter of time when newsmax will be maligned as left. I think turd should just buy https://www.kkknews.com/ and be done with it.

tetrasect

Expert Member
it is just a matter of time when newsmax will be maligned as left. I think turd should just buy https://www.kkknews.com/ and be done with it.

It's crazy that they don't see how they are pushing/reducing their base to the fringe of society which will ultimately destroy the GOP. I mean it's already happening, you're either sane and an enemy of the GOP or you're insane and stand with them. By next year the GOP will be the Q-anon party which nobody will be able to take seriously.

Thinking optimistically this might hopefully shake things up enough for third party to gain some traction. It's a long shot but it only takes a percentage of people who are fed up with this two-party insanity to start a third party trend.

Last edited:

zophas

Expert Member
It's a long shot but it only takes a percentage of people who are fed up with this one-party two-party insanity to start a two-party third party trend.
Sorry to go off topic but that logic does not seem to work in SA.

scud

Expert Member
I'm starting to feel less despondent about our (ZA) "leadership" after seeing the Trumpets leadership,
But now see why Jesus wept, oh what a world ......

Totally
Also the US belief they’re Bigger and better than the rest of the world is wearing thin, unless you’re a trump supporter

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
It's crazy that they don't see how they are pushing their base to the fringe of society which will ultimately destroy the GOP. I mean it's already happening, you're either sane and an enemy of the GOP or you're insane and stand with them. By next year the GOP will be the Q-anon party which nobody will be able to take seriously.

Thinking optimistically this might hopefully shake things up enough for third party to gain some traction. It's a long shot but it only takes a percentage of people who are fed up with this two-party insanity to start a third party trend.
I think it's so very intriguing. And entertaining, in a dark sort of way. It's like some sort of mass delusion thing going on, and we're watch it happen live .

It's weird in a way, from being very anti Trump 4 weeks ago, at this stage I'm actually warming to the fact that he should steal this one by some nefarious method. Because 4 years later (if the country still stands), that rabbit hole that these guys are in would have been irretrievably embedded.

Empires rise and fall, and often by their own failings. These are huge events. Am unlikely to be able to see one fall during my lifetime, and didn't really expect to see one, yet one is playing out before me of its own accord

You have to understand... it like somehow a lot of religious people try and push for the end of the world....a certain mischievous aspect of my character almost wants to nudge this further just so I can watch.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
6D chess?

Lose your lower court cases so that you can challenge at the SC?

That's some strategy that
do you seriously mean to imply some form of advanced logic is needed to conclude they want the highest court in the land, which they believe they've stacked in their favour, to get involved?!?

man you must suck at checkers, never mind chess

do feel free to point out any post of mine that implies they're losing on purpose though, you'll soon find that's all in your imagination fyi

SoldierMan

Expert Member
I'm starting to feel less despondent about our (ZA) "leadership" after seeing the Trumpets leadership,
But now see why Jesus wept, oh what a world ......

You can't be serious :laugh: You comparing a corrupt incompetent leader who sold out the country to two families and normalised corruption and wrecked SOEs and nearly every other state run entity, to Trump.

Wow the TDS really is strong with you. Show me how you put those two leaders in the same category. Give me examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.