US Election 2020 - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
do you seriously mean to imply some form of advanced logic is needed to conclude they want the highest court in the land, which they believe they've stacked in their favour, to get involved?!?

man you must suck at checkers, never mind chess

do feel free to point out any post of mine that implies they're losing on purpose though, you'll soon find that's all in your imagination fyi

Thanks for clearing that up....

So they're NOT losing on purpose, but when they DO lose it will enable them to go fight it all over again In the Supreme Court, but of course that's just a happy by...no wait, that's part of the plan - so if they lose they win and and if they win they win, so it's just a win win all round - bigly winning one might say - /claps In Trumpese

Guess I'll have to stick to tiddlywinks since checkers will be too much for my poor little brain....

SoldierMan

Expert Member
It represents how boring you are

Hahahaha nice comeback dude :unsure: did I do a naughty about ol' grandpa Joe and you got all offended :laugh: I think you will need to get used to it as ol' grandpa Joe is gonna be a gaff machine on TV for the next 4 years.

tetrasect

Expert Member
If the trump legal are not losing on purpose then the alternative is that we are witnessing the dumbest legal team in history. Personally I would say it’s 70/30 in favour of pure stupidity, but you never know.
I'd say 34-2 :p

Dave

Honorary Master

SoldierMan

Expert Member
And yet he beat your man by a landslide.

Sounds like you have BDS.

Would've been surprised if he didn't beat Trump given the bias media/liberal/Democrat meltdown that went on 24/7. A monkey could've run in Joe's place and won ;) given the TDS on display.

Seriously, you're trying the TDS thing with BDS :D No I'm laughing at Joe, not raging at Joe, like all the TDSers done with Trump. There's a big difference, which I'm surprised you didn't pick up on, bit slow there old Randy?

Cray

Honorary Master
Would've been surprised if he didn't beat Trump given the bias media/liberal/Democrat meltdown that went on 24/7. A monkey could've run in Joe's place and won ;) given the TDS on display.
If the majority of voters hate your candidate, it's probably a sign that he is just an a**hole rather than some sort of psychological condition.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
It's cause you're so boring

That's the second time you said that but if I'm so boring why do you keep on reading and responding to my posts. Truth is I think you find most things boring because you yourself are a bore.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
That's the second time you said that but if I'm so boring why do you keep on reading and responding to my posts. Truth is I think you find most things boring because you yourself are a bore.
No, just you... but you're right, I forgot about the ignore button!

Status
Not open for further replies.