US Election 2020 - The Result

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
“We’re going to whine. We’re going to whine so much. We’re going to whine at trade, we’re going to whine at the border. We’re going to whine so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of whining, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t whine anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to whine anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else. And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep whining, whining, whining, We’re going to make America groan again.”

Dave

Honorary Master
already posted, your point?

A conservative Republican judge in the PA Supreme Court ruled the case was a bunch of nonsense with no proof, why would you think a Republican justice of the US Supreme Court is going to find differently?

They are judges first, no matter their political affiliation, it's not a subject where personal opinion plays a part (eg abortion).

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Spent the weekend with a couple of the murican friends on Zoom and I must say, the ordinary people, whether they support Trump or Biden are pretty weirded out by how much madness is happening atm. The conspiracy theories coming out every day are getting disturbing ...... just pack it up and get your country back on track for your damn people, geez.