US Election 2020 - The Result

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
40,721
Spent the weekend with a couple of the murican friends on Zoom and I must say, the ordinary people, whether they support Trump or Biden are pretty weirded out by how much madness is happening atm. The conspiracy theories coming out every day are getting disturbing ...... just pack it up and get your country back on track for your damn people, geez.
As I mentioned before, the sadist in me want to watch it burn. But America is a beacon of many things in this world of ours....would not benefit anyone in the long term to see it fail in something as basic as this
 

tetrasect

Expert Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
1,420



:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
 

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
10,175
“We’re going to whine. We’re going to whine so much. We’re going to whine at trade, we’re going to whine at the border. We’re going to whine so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of whining, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t whine anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to whine anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else. And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep whining, whining, whining, We’re going to make America groan again.”
Orange Cockwomble just keeps whining.jpg


Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 5.00.25 PM.jpg
 

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
19,272
A conservative Republican judge in the PA Supreme Court ruled the case was a bunch of nonsense with no proof, why would you think a Republican justice of the US Supreme Court is going to find differently?
and where did I make such an assertion at all?
 

buka001

Executive Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
9,256
Better to not drop hints in a left-wing echo chamber. Don't let them down easy. Let them distract themselves with childish things that are meaningless... right up until it all comes crashing down on them.

You'll never get anywhere with TDS geniuses who have been mislead by the dishonest media for years. They know far too much that isn't true at this point.

Even when they see the overwhelming evidence of fraud, and that the media covered it up, they still won't be able to acknowledge that they've believed fabricated stories for years.
Overwhelming?

Yet not a single iota of evidence presented in 36 court cases to date.

Nice fantasy you live in.
 

tetrasect

Expert Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
1,420

Speaking of Fox news...

Dominion rep responds to Trump campaign claims in Fox News interview: 'Physically impossible' to switch votes​

"Well, it's physically impossible," Steel said of vote switching. "Look, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen. They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots. and in every case where we've looked at -- in Georgia, all across the country -- the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally."
Powell claimed in an interview with Newsmax that Dominion "has a long history of rigging elections" and that this is "what it was created to do to begin with." She has said she has a witness who saw it used for this purpose in Venezuela, and that the votes for the U.S. election were counted in countries such as Spain and Germany. Steel flatly rejected this notion.
"We simply provide a tool to count the ballots -- to print and count ballots," he said. "There is no way such a massive fraud could have taken place, and there are no connections between our company and Venezuela, Germany, Barcelona, Kathmandu, whatever the latest conspiracy theory is."

Steel said that Dominion is a "nonpartisan, American company" and said the company is funded by American capitalists, not foreign actors.
Steel, who identified as a conservative Republican, said that Dominion "would love to see any facts or evidence they have. Thus far we have seen none." In fact, Steel said that in the 14 counties in Pennsylvania that used Dominion machines, President Trump won with 52% of the vote. He said Dominion did not even have machines in some of the Wisconsin counties where the campaign has complained of fraud.

 

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
10,175
Not having actually followed any of it in detail I cannot comment.

Even if 90% of cases were either bad or just badly filed (which also would get it thrown out) has nothing to do with the other 10%.

Whatever will happen will happen, but nothing is finished yet so it's pointless to try and force a specific future into coming true in either direction.
Rambo prayed.jpg
 
Top