US Election 2020 - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
Sure. Like the BS you been spewing from the Qanon theories?

Remember that time you stayed up straight for days as you fell down the Q rabbit hole? Or how a train accident was a sign of a coup. God those were some funny days.

Hillary is as free as a bird, unlike many of Trump's associates. I fondly recall you arguing how do we know she wasn't arrested at the time Q predicted? Yeah I dunno mate?

Or conservative hopium buzzwords of the past 4 years just evaporated. Carter, FISA ... poof gone!

Or that BS that you spewed about the sexual acts you wanted to do with a teenager, that got your last account booted?

Or the Hunter Biden BS that has magically disappeared off the radar?

Or the BS electoral fraud allegations that are non existent? 39-1 and how the recount in two states ended up with more votes for Biden.

Fkn hilarious how you can stand there and point about BS!

You really think anyone takes you seriously?
Triggered.

Listen snowflake, the fact of the matter is that you come around here and repeat Proud Boys hoaxes like its gospel truth, so assuming we take everything you claim as true, it's the same boat we're in, except I'm just a little more self-aware regarding the things I want to believe because it's convenient for me to do so. Your little whataboutism does nothing to detract from the fact that your TDS yammering about Nazis and far-right activism means that you keep on inserting your preferred frame into every situation regardless of whether it fits or not, and it only takes one or two interactions between someone who does this before you discredit everything they have to say on the basis that they're ideologically posessed. Therfore, all the criticism that you offer is tainted because anyone reading your opinions can't tell when it might actually have some substance to it because it has been re-interpreted inevitably by your ideological framework.

Spare us the sanctimonious holier-than-thou claptrap already.

buka001

Honorary Master
Triggered.

Listen snowflake, the fact of the matter is that you come around here and repeat Proud Boys hoaxes like its gospel truth, so it's the same boat we're in, except I'm just a little more self-aware regarding the things I want to believe because it's convenient for me to do so. Your little whataboutism does nothing to detract from the fact that your TDS yammering about Nazis and far-right activism means that you keep on inserting your preferred frame into every situation regardless of whether it fits or not, and it only takes one or two interactions between someone who does this before you discredit everything they have to say on the basis that they're ideologically posessed. Therfore, all the criticism that you offer is tainted because anyone reading your opinions can't tell when it might actually have some substance to it because it has been re-interpreted inevitably by your ideological framework.

Lol what a load of gaslighting hogwash.

Go back to 8chan and wait for your next Q drop to tell you how to think on the current state of affairs.

Don't worry, ACB is waiting in the shadows to deliver you from this pain.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Triggered.

OK Xarog, we see you are not triggered at all. Not at all.

E.T.A. There is a natural ebb and flow to a Xarog account, but they all inevitably eventually build up into a flame-out.

Both C.O. & DavidFreeman have been acting very over-excited recently; is this the final crescendo of Xarog's current incarnations?

Biscuit1018

Expert Member
more hearings are coming. they may present evidences about the fraud of mail in ballots.
What hearings?
That one in PA wasn't a hearing. Just a get together of Trump supporters

Sure there are a couple of pending cases. (Sidney Powell for one)

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Can you tell us what the difference between allegations and evidence is?

sworn affidavit is also evidence.

for example, if you witnessed a person committed murder, you told the police what you saw, give the affidavit (sworn affidavit). then you told the court what you saw when proceeding. if you tell lies, you will be prosecuted.

allegation is no witness, no sworn affidavit , you say whatever you want to say just like the leftists. :D

DreamKing

Honorary Master
What hearings?
That one in PA wasn't a hearing. Just a get together of Trump supporters

Sure there are a couple of pending cases. (Sidney Powell for one)

that is the procedure to ignore the election result. if you don't know what's going on.......

I have nothing to tell you. :p

ForceFate

Honorary Master
sworn affidavit is also evidence.

for example, if you witnessed a person committed murder, you told the police what you saw, give the affidavit (sworn affidavit). then you told the court what you saw when proceeding. if you tell lies, you will be prosecuted.
They have to be supported or cross-examined to ascertain their legitimacy. Else, anyone can just make a false statement under oath. As they stand now, they're just allegations.

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
Lol what a load of gaslighting hogwash.

Go back to 8chan and wait for your next Q drop to tell you how to think on the current state of affairs.

Don't worry, ACB is waiting in the shadows to deliver you from this pain.
Which part of what I said about you is gaslighting hogwash, exactly?

Who was repeating hoaxes that came from social media about the Proud Boys regarding them coming out of the Nazi closet? Whose wet dream did this fantasy satisfy?

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
They have to be supported or cross-examined to ascertain their legitimacy. Else, anyone can just make a false statement under oath. As they stand now, they're just allegations.
That's called verifying the evidence. The evidence is still evidence before the verification has occurred. Once the evidence is verified, it becomes something more akin to proof.

DreamKing

Honorary Master

no, if they found you were lying during cross examination, you will be prosecuted also. no one can lie, that is very different from allegation.

Cray

Honorary Master
no, if they found you were lying during cross examination, you will be prosecuted also. no one can lie, that is very different from allegation.
Of course people can honestly say that they thought they saw fraud and be mistaken, just because a layman makes a statement under oath doesn't mean that it's proof of anything..

surface

Honorary Master
Nee fock I don't have time for schit. I just pop into the thread every few days thinking by now surely someone's turd has crossed the line
I encourage you to put this on your calendar and visit the forum on 21st January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.