US Election 2020 - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach III

Expert Member
So has someone finally won yet?
Imagine a football game... Real Madrid vs Barcelona, 'el classico' 1-0 ... 2-0 ... 2-1... 2-2... 2-3... 2-4...
Barcelona win 4-2... but wait... Real Madrid decide that the 5th and 6th goals scored by Barcelona should not be counted. They get their legal team to contest the goals and the results of the match...

But...
Everyone... Can tell..
That Barcelona won...

So just because laws are in place; and they are being used; and it is slowing down official results; it does not change the fact that Biden won...

Trump has phony lawsuits delaying the transition.. my guess, (which is usually 10/10 right) is that Trump is representing stakeholders in deals which are currently on the table; and he wants them resolved (in his favour) before conceding and giving up Presidential Power... It's like a puzzle... This is the missing piece that makes sense... Because, life makes sense.. Not the opinions of Bobby John Jr on social media... Bobby John Jr is just there to dissuade/distract/lie (for money).

Short story long, Biden won, I've been paid out for my bet already...

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
When the youtube clip in question is footage of a hearing, what other conclusion could reasonably be drawn?
it is a GOP committee hearing not a court hearing :X3:. These guys can say and do what they want in these "hearings" without any legal implications (as well as one side bios) but if they do it in an actual court hearing they can perjure themselves, which comes with legal implications (like jail time).

If he is so adamant about the claim, let him go to court with it and testify in a court with regards to what he said at the GOP discussion. In fact let all of them like Rudi (with all the evidence they have and they are going to go to court about fraud with Biden and the whole shenanigans) but none of them have been able to produce anything of substance that would amount to anything under scrutiny. hence the reason for the "fraud trial and evidence" been displayed on youtube. Hell even the Trump Lawyers have claimed that the court cases they brought up were not about fraud but about the legality of when and where the absentee votes could or could not be counted.

flat earthers also like to show their "undisputed proof" on youtube, could the similarity be that there is no one to argue or question the "evidence" because everyone would show it up to be what it is - rubbish.

Hell I would have loved there to be evidence because I wanted to grab my popcorn and stand back and watch the sh!tshow that is US politics, but typically of Trump and his people, he is all talk and no substance

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
it is a GOP committee hearing not a court hearing :X3:. These guys can say and do what they want in these "hearings" without any legal implications (as well as one side bios) but if they do it in an actual court hearing they can perjure themselves, which comes with legal implications (like jail time).

It's called grifting. There are many more suckers out there to be had. Its fun and games all around

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Of course people can honestly say that they thought they saw fraud and be mistaken, just because a layman makes a statement under oath doesn't mean that it's proof of anything..
but they are not laymen ....

hear what he introduced himself?

Mach III

Expert Member
Triggered.

Listen snowflake, the fact of the matter is that you come around here and repeat Proud Boys hoaxes like its gospel truth, so assuming we take everything you claim as true, it's the same boat we're in, except I'm just a little more self-aware regarding the things I want to believe because it's convenient for me to do so.

Shouldn't assume anything to be true. Assumptions are guesses. Truth is Truth, regardless of any belief about it... If you see that I am holding a rock and I say, "can I throw this at your face please? You can believe it is R100,000 in R200 notes"

What would you choose? Would you believe me that it is R100,000 in cash, or trust what your eyes see, that it is a rock?

Imagining the rock to be anything other than a rock will have a tragic ending... This is the difference between belief and actuality...

Life is actually quite nice to drop all beliefs...
Since most conflicts come down to Person A holding particular belief; and Person B holding particular belief. Then a hyperfixation about con-vincing the other that their belief is the real one.

Not worth the energy IMO.

:)

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Imagine a football game... Real Madrid vs Barcelona, 'el classico' 1-0 ... 2-0 ... 2-1... 2-2... 2-3... 2-4...
Barcelona win 4-2... but wait... Real Madrid decide that the 5th and 6th goals scored by Barcelona should not be counted. They get their legal team to contest the goals and the results of the match...

But...
Everyone... Can tell..
That Barcelona won...

So just because laws are in place; and they are being used; and it is slowing down official results; it does not change the fact that Biden won...

Trump has phony lawsuits delaying the transition.. my guess, (which is usually 10/10 right) is that Trump is representing stakeholders in deals which are currently on the table; and he wants them resolved (in his favour) before conceding and giving up Presidential Power... It's like a puzzle... This is the missing piece that makes sense... Because, life makes sense.. Not the opinions of Bobby John Jr on social media... Bobby John Jr is just there to dissuade/distract/lie (for money).

Short story long, Biden won, I've been paid out for my bet already...
Trump happily accepted the AP's call in 2016, and Obama obliged by assisting the transition and helping with handover to the maximum extent. Hosting Trump to a meeting to discuss everything even. Which Trump thought was "very nice"

November 8, 2016

November 10, 2016

No mess no fuss, even though the race was much closer.

This is how it always happens. The last time there was a kerfuffle was with Al Gore in 2000, but there the race was monumentally close and ultimately hinged on a few hundred votes in Florida.
Not, hundreds of thousands of votes in 6 damned states!

ForceFate

Honorary Master
but they are not laymen ....

hear what he introduced himself?
Do the machines not tally the votes and store image of each ballot processed? A simple audit would pick any irregularities if they're present, isn't it?

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
more hearings are coming. they may present evidences about the fraud of mail in ballots.
Jesus, I actually feel sorry for you of your lack of understanding of ..... well anything

The video you posting from....is not a hearing, it is a republican committee (All Trumps friends get together and talk smack on video about how things did not work out from them and fraud and dead people voting and the such like). This committee has no bearing on the outcome of the election and it is not a legal hearing or case. A hearing would be when both parties Republican and democrats have their interests representated on the panel so both parties Republican and Democrats can question the integrity of the statements made. This committee is just a soggie biscuit circle jerk.

The committee however can gather evidence from the people they are interviewing, see if it is credible and then submit a legal case in the court of law with the evidence they found from the committee.

The committee however has not submitted any of the evidence that was found in the committee to the courts, including this guys statement and ironically the same as the signed affidavits that Rudi has got. he has all these signed documents but not willing to put them through the court of law. A person needs to ask why. Is it because at the moment the affidavit is just a sworn statement but as soon as it is put into the legal system it can be seen as perjury if those statements are found to be false. I have a sneaky suspicion that the "dead people" voting are the same ones that signed those documents that Rudi has his hands on (hence the reason why they not submitting them to the court)

Where you seem to be getting confused is you think that the evidence been shown on youtube "from these committees" is the same evidence being presented in the courts. You would be wrong, why is it not being presented to the courts as such, when they present this to the GOP committee? that would be a good question and one only the Republican lawyers would be able to explain.

Only explanation is that the Trump supporters are being grifted into donating all they have, all the way up to the last day in office for Trump.

Mach III

Expert Member
Trump happily accepted the AP's call in 2016, and Obama obliged by assisting the transition and helping with handover to the maximum extent. Hosting Trump to a meeting to discuss everything even. Which Trump thought was "very nice"

November 8, 2016

November 10, 2016

No mess no fuss, even though the race was much closer.

This is how it always happens. The last time there was a kerfuffle was with Al Gore in 2000, but there the race was monumentally close and ultimately hinged on a few hundred votes in Florida.
Not, hundreds of thousands of votes in 6 damned states!

Indeed. 100%

Also noteworthy quote from Trump, "I will accept the election results... If I win..."

I do not subscribe to the notion that 'Trump says it like it is'; but this quote I think he was being honest.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Do the machines not tally the votes and store image of each ballot processed? A simple audit would pick any irregularities if they're present, isn't it?
obviously, however dems blocked reps to examine the machines.

if you have nothing to hide ........ :D

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
Shouldn't assume anything to be true. Assumptions are guesses. Truth is Truth, regardless of any belief about it... If you see that I am holding a rock and I say, "can I throw this at your face please? You can believe it is R100,000 in R200 notes"
Except that nobody can actually live like this. In practice, we are all forced to make guesses based upon assumptions. Better to be self-conscious about them than to act as if one day you could be rid of them.

What would you choose? Would you believe me that it is R100,000 in cash, or trust what your eyes see, that it is a rock? Imagining the rock to be anything other than a rock will have a tragic ending... This is the difference between belief and actuality...
Except that when it comes to politics, disagreements are mostly due to differences in values rather than disputes about what the facts are. Values are necessarily imagined because given a scientific worldview, the objective world is devoid of value. People who think that the facts will settle the conversation are in the wrong conversation.

Life is actually quite nice to drop all beliefs...
That entails an abandonment of all principles if taken seriously.

Since most conflicts come down to Person A holding particular belief; and Person B holding particular belief. Then a hyperfixation about con-vincing the other that their belief is the real one.

Not worth the energy IMO.

:)
So then why are you even in this thread?

Mach III

Expert Member
Jesus, I actually feel sorry for you of your lack of understanding of ..... well anything

The video you posting from....is not a hearing, it is a republican committee (All Trumps friends get together and talk smack on video about how things did not work out from them and fraud and dead people voting and the such like). This committee has no bearing on the outcome of the election and it is not a legal hearing or case. A hearing would be when both parties Republican and democrats have their interests representated on the panel so both parties Republican and Democrats can question the integrity of the statements made. This committee is just a soggie biscuit circle jerk.

The committee however can gather evidence from the people they are interviewing, see if it is credible and then submit a legal case in the court of law with the evidence they found from the committee.

The committee however has not submitted any of the evidence that was found in the committee to the courts, including this guys statement and ironically the same as the signed affidavits that Rudi has got. he has all these signed documents but not willing to put them through the court of law. A person needs to ask why. Is it because at the moment the affidavit is just a sworn statement but as soon as it is put into the legal system it can be seen as perjury if those statements are found to be false. I have a sneaky suspicion that the "dead people" voting are the same ones that signed those documents that Rudi has his hands on (hence the reason why they not submitting them to the court)

Where you seem to be getting confused is you think that the evidence been shown on youtube "from these committees" is the same evidence being presented in the courts. You would be wrong, why is it not being presented to the courts as such, when they present this to the GOP committee? that would be a good question and one only the Republican lawyers would be able to explain.

Only explanation is that the Trump supporters are being grifted into donating all they have, all the way up to the last day in office for Trump.

Yip, they don't want to end up like Trumps former lawyer, Michael Cohen...

Shame, I remember the first time I saw Michael Cohens face, before he was even accused of anything, I could tell this is a dude doing stuff that he knows is wrong. It was just crystal clear... I dunno... Can't everyone see his bemused expression?

Conviction(s)Fraud; perjury
Criminal charge
  • 5 counts of tax evasion
  • 1 count of making false statements to a financial institution
  • 1 count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution
  • 1 count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate or campaign
  • 1 count of making false statements to a congressional committee
Penalty3 years in federal prison; fines; asset forfeiture; disbarment

Status
Not open for further replies.