US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

Will Trump be impeached?

• Hell yeah he's guilty as a mofo

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • He's gonna keep triggering leftards until 2024

Votes: 66 61.7%
  • Whoever made this poll clearly has no idea how impeachment works

Votes: 17 15.9%

• Total voters

cerebus

Honorary Master
Trump said:
We don’t even know what’s coming at us. All we know is it’s possibly the biggest. I have—I’m not sure that I’ve ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I’ve seen some Category 4’s—you don’t even see them that much.

But a Category 5 is something that—I don’t know that I’ve ever even heard the term other than I know it’s there. That’s the ultimate, and that’s what we have unfortunately.

cerebus

Honorary Master

greg0205

Honorary Master
It was closed due to hitting 10k posts.

I was actually hoping we would not any further generalized threads in N&CA.
A single thread is probably better to discuss Donnie, the GOP, Dems and such 'tho...

Temujin

Executive Member
President Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign website mocks 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by showing her as commander in chief when users reach an error page.
The background of the campaign website’s 404 error page shows Clinton speaking into a microphone in front of the Capitol while standing at a lectern with the presidential seal.
“Oops! This is awkward,” the page reads. “You’re looking for something that doesn’t exist…”
:giggle:

Techne

Honorary Master
Russia Russia Russia
Impeach impeach impeach
Pocahontas

Troll in Charge President of America. Trolling softheads daily.

Techne

Honorary Master
So the country that interfered in US elections and got their man elected is about to have their own elections and a corrupt, belligerent old fart will do almost anything to stay in power. Keep an eye out for false flags that will drag the US into another war.

greg0205

Honorary Master
So the country that interfered in US elections and got their man elected is about to have their own elections and a corrupt, belligerent old fart will do almost anything to stay in power. Keep an eye out for false flags that will drag the US into another war.
If you live in an apartment building in Moscow, Buynaksk or Volgodonsk, report suspicious activity immediately.

Emjay

Executive Member
Can you explain to us why Trump is Russia's man?

cerebus

Honorary Master

President Trump's political allies are trying to raise at least $2 million to investigate reporters and editors of The New York Times, The Washington Post and other outlets, according to a three-page fundraising pitch reviewed by Axios.

Part of President Trump’s campaigning—and governing—strategy is to denigrate and discredit the media. It’s not an entirely new approach from Republican elected officials, but the scope and tenor of Trump’s statements is clearly something new and destabilizing. Trump’s approach is not to be critical of unflattering press of his unflattering presidency—it’s to dismiss and demolish the idea that anything that doesn’t come from his mouth or fingers could be true. Part of this process of degradation of common understanding is to personalize the news, to make reporting and facts indistinguishable from the human journalists who uncovered them. This approach, Axios reports, has gained enough traction in Trump circles that allies of the president are trying to raise $2 million to launch a broad program of investigating journalists deemed hostile to Trump’s reelection chances.