US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Ben the cuckservative Shapiro bitching and moaning means Trump actually did something right. And good riddance the Bolton twat is gone.
Today just keeps getting better and better:

I hadn't actually realised the blue checkmarks have yet to cotton onto the fact that Flynn's about to smoke a whole lotta spooks.

... Is it too much to hope for that Pompeo is next? :unsure:

buka001

Expert Member
Ben the cuckservative Shapiro bitching and moaning means Trump actually did something right. And good riddance the Bolton twat is gone.
And yet the fact that Trump hired Bolton is absent from any comment or analysis by his supporters?

Techne

Honorary Master
And yet the fact that Trump hired Bolton is absent from any comment or analysis by his supporters?
I know right huh. The moment Bolton was hired I knew he was bad news....

Oh wait, you are talking BS again Mr bulshiter psychopath.

Techne

Honorary Master
Everyone is now going oh great move from Trump, what a genius ... Trump hired the maniac. So much for his great judge of character.
You are just massively ignorant about the masses of supposed Trump supporters that think Trump made a mistake with him. Par for the course for people that still think MSM is news I suppose.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Great.

I will file it as item #2453 of irrelevantly stupid stuff Trump has done.

Trump ends up getting the free airtime he so desperately seeks, whilst further decreasing the mental sanity of CNN.

This Vox article echos my sentiment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/9/6/20851971/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-sharpie-cnn-media
It's not "irrelevant" when his Cabinet members are threatening to fire civil servants for giving accurate information regarding Hurricanes just because it contradicts dear leader.

Seems to me the derangement is from people who endlessly excuse the inexcusable things Trump does.

Oh, and this:

Hannity mentioned Clinton on 505 of the 587 episodes of his Fox show that he hosted between Trump’s inauguration and the end of August 2019 -- 86% of the total
I remember the good old days when Trump was attacked because he didn't listen to the intelligence community.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/18/why-is-donald-trump-attacking-the-us-intelligence-community

The same "intelligence community" that was responsible for coming up with the whole WMD thing in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_Report_on_Pre-war_Intelligence_on_Iraq

Both Hillary Clinton and Pence (and most of the US government tbh) were basing their decisions on what the people who the media now thinks should be trusted unconditionally.
Not really, the Bush admin lied pretty brazenly about what the CIA determined.

This woman should be a Republican. She would do much better if she switched. I definitely would be able to get behind her.
You'd get behind Medicare for All, massive federal government action on climate change and federal funding for abortion?

It will also become very clear how dramatically Elizabeth Warren's positions have changed over the last few years. I am quite certain she is going to face Trump in 2020.
How do you reckon they've changed?

I like Warren broadly, but a lot of people seem to like Mr. Exploding eye ball.

Yeah, it is a conundrum, but charisma plays a big role. Sometimes I also wonder if we should be less ideological as well. It may actually mean a more harmonious society.
Thing is, most people aren't particularly ideological either way, which is why the left/centre/right type of breakdown is so woefully out of date. Many, many people hold views that cross those lines and fall on both the left and right, and that doesn't make them centrists, for example.

No, she has a big conservative following
Just shows that most people support according to identity, not policy. They like her because she criticises the people they hate at times.

I said he evades DEBATES,not topics

He evaded them by bailing on politicon and his is still evading Sam Seder's challenge. As a person who is constantly debating with college kids you would think he would jump at the opportunity to debate people who are actually knowledgeable on those issues
Same as Ben Shapiro in that sense. He's flatly refused to debate Nathan Robinson. Or Sam Seder, or Michael Brooks.

Still pretty incredible that anyone can post Crowder unironically.

Same argument could be made for the MSM. Did you watch the clip btw? Also, if college kids are not knowledgeable in politics maybe they should STFU and sit down?
They should STFU and sit down and that's why Crowder makes videos about them to humiliate them and posts it online...?

Solar power is not cheaper than nuclear.

It is, though.

The "Canadian Nuclear Association" is hardly impartial.

Last edited:

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Thing is, most people aren't particularly ideological either way, which is why the left/centre/right type of breakdown is so woefully out of date. Many, many people hold views that cross those lines and fall on both the left and right, and that doesn't make them centrists, for example.
What's your excuse, then? Your talking points are 100% ideological left, and nothing but.

I mean, it's goddamn hilarious how you would claim this and yet in the same post link to Media Matters, a dem-outfit designed to slander anyone who posts dem unfriendly news, besmirching Hannity for keeping the public's eye focused on the fallout of one of the most heinous and corrupt politicians ever seen in American history. :ROFL:

Just shows that most people support according to identity, not policy. They like her because she criticises the people they hate at times.
:ROFL:

They should STFU and sit down and that's why Crowder makes videos about them to humiliate them and posts it online...?
Exactly. We shall not be denied our lolcows, and Crowder makes for a decent milkman.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member

A bombshell revelation was barely noticed at National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s hearing Tuesday, when his counsel revealed in court the existence of a Justice Department memo from Jan. 30, 2017 exonerating Flynn of any collusion with Russia.
The memo, which has still not been made available to Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell, is part of a litany of Brady material she is demanding from prosecutors. The memo is currently under protective order and Powell is working with prosecutors to get it disclosed, SaraACarter.com has learned.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan presided over the hearing Tuesday and set a tentative Dec. 18 sentencing date. He told the prosecution and defense that the sentencing date could be moved depending on the outcome of requests for Brady material requested by Powell and how the case will unfold in the upcoming months. Sullivan also noted during the hearing that the Brady order takes precedence over the plea agreement.

Powell will likely seek to have case dismissed for ‘egregious’ prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of exculpatory material.

“Judge Sullivan is obviously taking the Brady issues very seriously and clearly told the prosecutors that his Brady order stands regardless of the plea agreement or the plea,” Powell told SaraACarter.com.
“If the prosecutors here were seeking justice instead of a conviction, General Flynn would not have been prosecuted. They have been hiding evidence that he was exonerated in early 2017.”
Government Misconduct

Powell noted the extraordinary misconduct of the government during the hearing. She also said that Flynn would have never pleaded guilty if the government had disclosed the Brady materials before the original trial that she is now demanding. There would not have been a plea if the prosecutors had met their Brady obligations, Powell argued before the court.

Powell’s discovery of the memo shatters not only the narrative that was pushed by former Obama Administration officials regarding Flynn but also the ongoing narrative that President Donald Trump’s concern over Flynn’s prosecution amounted to alleged obstruction.

The January, 2017 timeline of the DOJ memo is extremely significant. Former FBI Director James Comey said in previous interviews that he leaked his memos through a friend to be published in the New York Times with the hope of getting a special counsel appointed to investigate Trump for obstruction. In late August, Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his much anticipated report on Comey. It was scathing and revealed that he violated FBI policy when he leaked his memos that described his private conversations with Trump. However, the DOJ declined to prosecute Comey on Horowitz’s referral.

But the existence of such a memo calls into question Comey’s actions both when he met with Trump privately and when he wrote his personal memos recanting the meetings. If the Jan. 30, 2017 DOJ Flynn memo does exonerate Flynn, then it will call into question Comey’s actions when he had the private meetings with Trump. Why didn’t Comey reveal to Trump that DOJ found no evidence that Flynn was an ‘agent of Russia’ when he met Trump at the White House on Feb. 14 meeting? Why were the stories about Flynn, along with classified information regarding his phone conversations with the former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, leaked to the Washington Post in January, with a followup in early February? Remember, the information was leaked by senior government officials, according to the author and columnist David Ignatius. Ignatius said that senior officials accused Flynn of violating the Logan Act, even worse conspiring with Russia.

Further, new information that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe advised that there was no Logan Act violation, along with the DOJ internal memo of Jan. 30 that Flynn ‘was not an agent of Russia,’ was enough information for Comey to advise the President that Flynn had been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Instead, Comey claimed obstruction of justice by the President.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Ben isn't normally this bad. He is usually quite reasonable.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Everyone is now going oh great move from Trump, what a genius ... Trump hired the maniac. So much for his great judge of character.
I'm actually surprised that the left isn't taking Bolton's side like they did with McCain

Last edited:

buka001

Expert Member
On the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the WTC, Pentagon and the crash of Flight 93, I would like to reccomend the following article -

It is a deeply compassionate account and a very poignant reflection of the tragedy.

It is a collection of transcribed emails, voicemails and phone calls from some of the people who were trapped in the floors above where the plane impacted. They never survived.

buka001

Expert Member
I'm actually surprised that the left isn't taking Bolton's side like they did with McCain
Because "the left" said from day 1, the man is a stark raving lunatic who only wants to genocide.

It shows how Trump is an extremely poor judge of character.

The "left" are all laughing in "I told you so".

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
On the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the WTC, Pentagon and the crash of Flight 93, I would like to reccomend the following article -

It is a deeply compassionate account and a very poignant reflection of the tragedy.

It is a collection of transcribed emails, voicemails and phone calls from some of the people who were trapped in the floors above where the plane impacted. They never survived.
..and here's some people saying there never were any planes. I bet a number of those families would like to spit on them.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member

rietrot

Honorary Master
Because "the left" said from day 1, the man is a stark raving lunatic who only wants to genocide.

It shows how Trump is an extremely poor judge of character.

The "left" are all laughing in "I told you so".
Lol go back in the previous thread. I said the same. Unfortunately Trump can't just appoint who he wants. There is the whole military industrial complex and he needed people to get upset about negotiating with terrorist before he could get rid of him.

68D underwater chess and all that.