US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

Will Trump be impeached?

• Hell yeah he's guilty as a mofo

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • He's gonna keep triggering leftards until 2024

Votes: 73 62.4%
  • Whoever made this poll clearly has no idea how impeachment works

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters

BBSA

Honorary Master
PIERS MORGAN: In one brutally ballsy talk-show appearance, Donald Trump Jr. gave us a stunning View of barefaced lying liberal celebrity hypocrisy - and it wasn't a pretty sight

lumeer

I must admit that except for Sanders, none of the current Democrat candidates have particularly impressed me, and even in the case of Sanders, if push came to shove, I don't know if I would actually vote for him. But Bloomberg... Now there's a candidate that I would vote for in a heartbeat and without the slightest hesitation.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Meltdowns? More like laughing at your very poor reasoning most of the time.

There have been meltdowns here. But more specifically from the usual gaggle of clowns who doth protested too much about sharpies and mispronunciations of names.

Greg will be along shortly to defend him.

I love it when you take breaks from your helicoptering to share thoughts from your diary. :laugh:

Entry from later today: EmJay is a hypocrite and a bitch. How dare she treat me the way she does? I cannot believe how she is embracing her right wing'ness after we repeatedly told her she is right wing.
Sent him a PM asking for next week's lotto numbers. Said he'd have get back to me 'cos he was a little busy right now... trolling you in 2021.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master

There have been meltdowns here. But more specifically from the usual gaggle of clowns who doth protested too much about sharpies and mispronunciations of names.
We cant all be melting down over your hyper partisan stuff, whens Ilhan Omar getting locked up btw?

BBSA

Honorary Master
I must admit that except for Sanders, none of the current Democrat candidates have particularly impressed me, and even in the case of Sanders, if push came to shove, I don't know if I would actually vote for him. But Bloomberg... Now there's a candidate that I would vote for in a heartbeat and without the slightest hesitation.
What the hell is wrong with you, you are supposed to hate billioners:rolleyes:

cerebus

Honorary Master

We heard him do it last year with his former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and his former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort. On Friday, we heard him do it with the man he appointed as ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland.

"Let me just tell you: I hardly know the gentleman," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House.

The fate all all Trump lackeys is to be discarded like old shoes when they become an inconvenience to him.

Temujin

Executive Member
What the hell is wrong with you, you are supposed to hate billioners:rolleyes:
Just moar TDS... they'll throw all values out the window just to have a chance to delete him, anything goes, orange man bad... its like the whole violence is justified now to achieve non-violent discourse belief the antifascist fascists have... ie, farking for virginity etc... they'll support dictators and genocide, back an invasion by china or russia if it meant an end to trump :giggle:

Gnarls

Expert Member
#unhappylogic

gifs that prove nothing but your severe level of brainwashing?

we've been over this, bribery = giving something in return for something
note how the word extortion doesn't exist in your excerpt of the constitution

withholding something in return for something, or even just talking about withholding something, is not bribery
sanctions would be a much better synonym ...

but you have fun cold starting your "brain" every time it crashes on your broken NPC script
@buka001 this is why cerebus is middle management at NPC Inc.

cerebus

Honorary Master
we've been over this, bribery = giving something in return for something
note how the word extortion doesn't exist in your excerpt of the constitution
I’m sure the founding fathers were just fine with extortion that’s why they left it out and only mentioned bribery

The difference in this case is not at all meaningful. What Trump did is a form of bribery that’s better described as extortion, which is actually worse

Bribery. Extortion. Payola. Shakedown. Ransom payment. There are plenty of better ways to say it than quid pro quo.
Personally? I think Democratic talking points should use some variation of "bribery payment" -- given the constitutional, Article II heft that term entails -- to help average Americans more readily connect to the underlying misconduct alleged.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
I’m sure the founding fathers were just fine with extortion that’s why they left it out and only mentioned bribery

The difference in this case is not at all meaningful. What Trump did is a form of bribery that’s better described as extortion, which is actually worse
Someone who isn't on the ignore list of this muppet please ask him when the impeachment hearing is gonna be for Trump regarding the exortion of Iran and North Korea. :ROFL:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Just moar TDS... they'll throw all values out the window just to have a chance to delete him, anything goes, orange man bad... its like the whole violence is justified now to achieve non-violent discourse belief the antifascist fascists have... ie, farking for virginity etc... they'll support dictators and genocide, back an invasion by china or russia if it meant an end to trump :giggle:
Its funny how you try and mock left wing people for being part of the "hive mind" and here you are trying mock them for not being part of the hive mind.

This whole hating all billionaires is something you just made up in your head.

rietrot

Honorary Master
How on earth do you reconcile your support for Sanders and Bloomberg?