US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
And yet the fact that Trump hired Bolton is absent from any comment or analysis by his supporters?
hired or was forced to hire?

you think US presidents just routinely prefer warmongers or is the age old pattern not a little suspect at the very least?

you think Obama truly chose Biden?

not that it exonerates their bad choices, but don't for a second fall for the ruse that the decision is truly theirs to make

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member

you think US presidents just routinely prefer warmongers or is the age old pattern not a little suspect at the very least?

not that it exonerates their bad choices, but don't for a second fall for the ruse that the decision is truly theirs to make
Flynn seemed like a decent first pick. Presumably he'd still be working with Trump if Comey, Mueller and their deep state goons didn't fabricate BS to get rid of him.

Gnarls

Expert Member
They should STFU and sit down and that's why Crowder makes videos about them to humiliate them and posts it online...?
Do you have an opinion on the contents of the video or will you just continue to advertise your bias?

I mean you're just shouting from the cheap seats.

:sneaky:

buka001

Expert Member

Oh yes, I am sure he was forced to.

This of course validates many of the central tenets of why most people dislike Trump. It is a vivid display of his incompetence, his lack of leadership, his spineless fluidity, lack of grit and resilience and conclusive proof that he has no idea how to successfully negotiate. I mean how otherwise was he forced to hire someone who is apparently very much in opposite of Trumps principles?

I guess that when it comes to matters of principle, Trump is no rock and flounders like guppy.

Techne

Honorary Master
Oh yes, I am sure he was forced to.

This of course validates many of the central tenets of why most people dislike Trump. It is a vivid display of his incompetence, his lack of leadership, his spineless fluidity, lack of grit and resilience and conclusive proof that he has no idea how to successfully negotiate. I mean how otherwise was he forced to hire someone who is apparently very much in opposite of Trumps principles?

I guess that when it comes to matters of principle, Trump is no rock and flounders like guppy.
That is pretty weak sauce outrage there. What is the matter? Is your TDS subsiding?

buka001

Expert Member
My reaction as well when I heard the news.

A double whammy.

A war monger gets kicked out = win
Trump's incompetence on full display (and tacitly acknowledged by his supporters eventhough their cognitive dissonance won't see it that way) = win

Could not have asked for a better day.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
My reaction as well when I heard the news.

A double whammy.

A war monger gets kicked out = win
Trump's incompetence on full display (and tacitly acknowledged by his supporters eventhough their cognitive dissonance won't see it that way) = win

Could not have asked for a better day.
Exactly which of Bolton's warmongering wishes were actually implemented that would indicate that Trump didn't have Bolton on a short leash the entire time? :sleep:

This is more assuming that you are correct without even bothering to collect evidence, raging at how incompetent Trump is while wearing a ****-eating grin telling everyone how happy you are about it.

buka001

Expert Member
Exactly which of Bolton's warmongering wishes were actually implemented that would indicate that Trump didn't have Bolton on a short leash the entire time? :sleep:

This is more assuming that you are correct without even bothering to collect evidence, raging at how incompetent Trump is while wearing a ****-eating grin telling everyone how happy you are about it.

The evidence is obvious.

Trump hired Bolton.

Whether he was forced to or not, the fact that Trump hired him shows just how incompetent he is.

If he was forced to, he was incompetent to out manoeuvre who ever was forcing him to and lacked the experience and negotiating skills to get what he wanted.

If he wasn't forced to, he was incompetent in his failure to do a thorough study of who Bolton was and identify that Bolton does not align with Trump's principles.

Whichever way you look at it, the fact that Bolton sat as NSA for 18 months is all the evidence needed to demonstrate Trump's incompetence.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
The evidence is obvious.

Trump hired Bolton.

Whether he was forced to or not, the fact that Trump hired him shows just how incompetent he is.
So Trump getting an effective administrator who actually knows how to move the levers of power in Washington is now evidence of bad judgement, even though you can't point to a single counter-productive outcome that this decision took. Marvellous! :ROFL:

If he was forced to, he was incompetent to out manoeuvre who ever was forcing him to and lacked the experience and negotiating skills to get what he wanted.
He was forced to because the deep state concocted bogus allegations with which to smear Trump's initial choice, Flynn. The fact that Trump is surrounded by swampmonsters does not reflect poorly on Trump in any way. Indeed, the fact that Trump could force a deep state cretin like Bolton to do his bidding while keeping him on a short leash is actually a point to Trump's credit.

If he wasn't forced to, he was incompetent in his failure to do a thorough study of who Bolton was and identify that Bolton does not align with Trump's principles.
Still not pointing out a single negative consequence of the deicision... No evidence for your assertions, proving the existence of TDS melting your brain. :ROFL:

Whichever way you look at it, the fact that Bolton sat as NSA for 18 months is all the evidence needed to demonstrate Trump's incompetence.
Maybe in TDS land. Back in reality the picture looks a little different.

buka001

Expert Member
So Trump getting an effective administrator who actually knows how to move the levers of power in Washington is now evidence of bad judgement, even though you can't point to a single counter-productive outcome that this decision took. Marvellous! :ROFL:

He was forced to because the deep state concocted bogus allegations with which to smear Trump's initial choice, Flynn. The fact that Trump is surrounded by swampmonsters does not reflect poorly on Trump in any way. Indeed, the fact that Trump could force a deep state cretin like Bolton to do his bidding while keeping him on a short leash is actually a point to Trump's credit.

Still not pointing out a single negative consequence of the deicision... No evidence for your assertions, proving the existence of TDS melting your brain. :ROFL:

Maybe in TDS land. Back in reality the picture looks a little different.
More of your sophistry. Bolton pick was good because he is a good administrator (as if there aren't many experienced Washington administrators?), but bad because he was forced to hire him by le Deep State?

You seem to have forgotten about McMaster (who I actually supported) who came after Flynn.

It is ok, sometimes the dark and dingy confines of an incel basement dwelling can do this to your mind.

No negative consequences? Lol I am sure North Korea with its expanding missile arsenal will agree with you, nothing negative there for them what so ever!

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
More of your sophistry. Bolton pick was good because he is a good administrator (as if there aren't many experienced Washington administrators?)
There are many such administrators who would reliably fall into the Resistance category, that would put all their efforts into frustrating Trump's agenda. Bolton was not one of these.

, but bad because he was forced to hire him by le Deep State?
This doesn't even make any sense.

You seem to have forgotten about McMaster (who I actually supported) who came after Flynn.
I didn't forget about McMaster, he formed part of the Resistance. Same thing with Tillerson.

It is ok, sometimes the dark and dingy confines of an incel basement dwelling can do this to your mind.
Lol, more mindless ad-hominems deflecting from the fact that you have no evidence to support your initial assertion. Buka Pence staying true to form.

No negative consequences? Lol I am sure North Korea with its expanding missile arsenal will agree with you, nothing negative there for them what so ever!
Bolton made them do that, did he?

buka001

Expert Member
There are many such administrators who would reliably fall into the Resistance category, that would put all their efforts into frustrating Trump's agenda. Bolton was not one of these.

This doesn't even make any sense.

I didn't forget about McMaster, he formed part of the Resistance. Same thing with Tillerson.

Lol, more mindless ad-hominems deflecting from the fact that you have no evidence to support your initial assertion. Buka Pence staying true to form.

Bolton made them do that, did he?
Bolton pushed Trump into a headspace that allowed NK to proliferate.

McMaster is part of the resistance, yet Trump turned to McMaster for counsel on how to deal with Bolton .... I am confused???

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Bolton pushed Trump into a headspace that allowed NK to proliferate.
Talk more kack please.

McMaster is part of the resistance, yet Trump turned to McMaster for counsel on how to deal with Bolton .... I am confused???
Asking for advice is entirely different from giving someone a position of authority within your administration. But I'm hardly surprised that you get so easily confused, as this seems to be the norm for you.

buka001

Expert Member
Talk more kack please.

Asking for advice is entirely different from giving someone a position of authority within your administration. But I'm hardly surprised that you get so easily confused, as this seems to be the norm for you.
You are just as naive as your friend Trump.

If someone is part of "The Resistance" which purportedly serves to undermine you, then asking for advice from them, would it not be tainted in such a way as to further undermine you? Especially if you were kicked out, would you not further sour the advice to make it work against Trump?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
You are just as naive as your friend Trump.

If someone is part of "The Resistance" which purportedly serves to undermine you, then asking for advice from them, would it not be tainted in such a way as to further undermine you? Especially if you were kicked out, would you not further sour the advice to make it work against Trump?
The difference here is that the person can't go behind your back and take actions which undermine your agenda when you aren't in the room to observe what they're doing. If the advice is sound, you can accept it, or if it isn't, you can reject it, but either way, Trump knew who he was asking and could surely figure out the consequences of any particular piece of advice for himself.

There's nothing naive about this.