US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Oh yes, I am sure he was forced to.

This of course validates many of the central tenets of why most people dislike Trump. It is a vivid display of his incompetence, his lack of leadership, his spineless fluidity, lack of grit and resilience and conclusive proof that he has no idea how to successfully negotiate. I mean how otherwise was he forced to hire someone who is apparently very much in opposite of Trumps principles?

I guess that when it comes to matters of principle, Trump is no rock and flounders like guppy.
name me a single US president that was not forced into employing a coupe of outright warmongers?

somewhere while dozing off during your lyrical rant I got the distinct impression you're under the mistaken impression this is somehow unique to Trump ... how did Obama's "yes we can" pull our troops from Iraq work out for you?

the US is a war machine, an administration without warmongers simply will not be allowed, regardless of who sits in the white house

buka001

Expert Member
name me a single US president that was not forced into employing a coupe of outright warmongers?

somewhere while dozing off during your lyrical rant I got the distinct impression you're under the mistaken impression this is somehow unique to Trump ... how did Obama's "yes we can" pull our troops from Iraq work out for you?

the US is a war machine, an administration without warmongers simply will not be allowed, regardless of who sits in the white house
I know it is not unique to Trump. Not the point. Trump supporters play up Trump as the unique one.

Presidents who weren't forced? -

George W. Bush. I don't think he was forced, he did it all by himself. Ronald Reagan, FDR, Truman, Johnson, Nixon. I don't think they were forced, they all had the backbone to do things the way they saw fit.

Obama's actually removed troops from Iraq as promised. Yes some delays, but ultimately he pulled them out. Full withdrawal was completed by 2011. Last time I checked Obama was president then.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
George W. Bush. I don't think he was forced, he did it all by himself. Ronald Reagan, FDR, Truman, Johnson, Nixon. I don't think they were forced, they all had the backbone to do things the way they saw fit.
FDR ... maybe, the rest? Please, they're all creations of the system, born and raised only to serve the MIC. Hell Truman especially, dropped two nukes on millions of innocent people just to make up for his small man syndrome, despicable!

Obama's actually removed troops from Iraq as promised. Yes some delays, but ultimately he pulled them out. Full withdrawal was completed by 2011. Last time I checked Obama was president then.
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: full withdrawal has STILL not been completed:

cerebus

Honorary Master

Trump had deal with Scottish airport that sent Air Force crew to his resort: report

President Trump’s organization entered into a business partnership in 2014 with a Scottish airport that recently directed a United States Air Force Crew to an overnight stay at one of Trump’s resorts — something the president denied any involvement in, according to a New York Times report.

Under the 2014 arrangement, the Trump Organization agreed to try to boost private and commercial air traffic to Glasgow Prestwick Airport in exchange for helping to send flight crews to the Trump-owned Turnberry resort, according to documents obtained by the paper.

To help obtain the extra business, Turnberry — which is 20 miles outside the airport — was added to an existing list of hotels that Glasgow Prestwick would normally book for arriving crews, the documents revealed.

Emjay

Executive Member
Given that this is posted on one of your favourite sites, and you linked the website in question... do you have anything substantive to add, aside from the aforesaid "sick::sick::sick::sick::eek::eek::eek::eek"?

It is your very favourite topic, entertain us with facts, Emjay.
Triggered again scudsucker? Are you going to try and tell us again that the footage from Center for Medical Progress was tampered with?

I don't have to say anything. All the content is right there in front of you. Play ostrich, don't think it's true, cry here, I don't really care, and don't really have any time for you or your BS.

scudsucker

Expert Member
Triggered again scudsucker? Are you going to try and tell us again that the footage from Center for Medical Progress was tampered with?

I don't have to say anything. All the content is right there in front of you. Play ostrich, don't think it's true, cry here, I don't really care, and don't really have any time for you or your BS.
So.. that's a "no, I have no facts to support my contentions" then.

Ok. As you were.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
The evidence is obvious.

Trump hired Bolton.

Whether he was forced to or not, the fact that Trump hired him shows just how incompetent he is.

If he was forced to, he was incompetent to out manoeuvre who ever was forcing him to and lacked the experience and negotiating skills to get what he wanted.

If he wasn't forced to, he was incompetent in his failure to do a thorough study of who Bolton was and identify that Bolton does not align with Trump's principles.

Whichever way you look at it, the fact that Bolton sat as NSA for 18 months is all the evidence needed to demonstrate Trump's incompetence.
Trump has also significantly expanded the drone strike programme, killing a lot more civilians in more theatres. He subsequently dramatically increased the secrecy around this and made it a lot harder to even know how many civilians get killed and where.

He also keeps supporting Saudia Arabia's genocidal assault on Yemen.

Fully expecting Xarog to not know or care about this, of course.

rietrot

Honorary Master

Trump had deal with Scottish airport that sent Air Force crew to his resort: report

President Trump’s organization entered into a business partnership in 2014 with a Scottish airport that recently directed a United States Air Force Crew to an overnight stay at one of Trump’s resorts — something the president denied any involvement in, according to a New York Times report.

Under the 2014 arrangement, the Trump Organization agreed to try to boost private and commercial air traffic to Glasgow Prestwick Airport in exchange for helping to send flight crews to the Trump-owned Turnberry resort, according to documents obtained by the paper.

To help obtain the extra business, Turnberry — which is 20 miles outside the airport — was added to an existing list of hotels that Glasgow Prestwick would normally book for arriving crews, the documents revealed.
2014. That's quite an important date.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Trump has also significantly expanded the drone strike programme, killing a lot more civilians in more theatres. He subsequently dramatically increased the secrecy around this and made it a lot harder to even know how many civilians get killed and where.

He also keeps supporting Saudia Arabia's genocidal assault on Yemen.
None of this has anything to do with Bolton, now does it? :ROFL:

Shift the goalposts much?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member

Pulling a building is demolition talk, isn't it, @buka001? :sneaky:

Why's the owner of the WTC talking about how WTC 7 was pulled? (Dude made out like a bandit because of the attacks, just btw, as he managed to get the courts to force the insurance companies to pay out twice...)

Emjay

Executive Member
So.. that's a "no, I have no facts to support my contentions" then.

Ok. As you were.
Court cases are not facts? Just like judge issues findings/opinions. I am seeing a trend here. Maybe while you are at it, you can try correct some of my words too? :rolleyes:

You are welcome to go read up on it yourself. This court case has been in the makings for years, and has a massive impact on freedom of the press. But, for some strange reason, not a single left leaning news agency will cover it. Not surprising really, because it is something out of nightmares.

You seem to be oddly invested into believing it's all lies. You are far too invested in my opinion as well. But, not surprising from you. It's also interesting that you still carry on with me after all your embarrassing little outbursts and little errors trying to troll me.

To make the world fit into your little narrative, don't pursue any knowledge, or facts yourself. Maybe you can go distract yourself with coverage on Sharpiegate? Since Sharpiegate will get exponentially more coverage, it totally must mean that there is no truth to witness testimony, or court documents. It's all just feels.

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
Not even the idea of killing unborn humans and selling their organs will cause normal human responses in psychopaths, nevermind actual evidence.
No point posting evidence for this guy. Did it last time and he made a complete tool out of himself denying it.

Edit:

Margaret Sanger would be so proud. Politicians even using their power to influence outcomes on this.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Court cases are not facts? Just like judge issues findings/opinions. I am seeing a trend here. Maybe while you are at it, you can try correct some of my words too? :rolleyes:

You are welcome to go read up on it yourself. This court case has been in the makings for years, and has a massive impact on freedom of the press. But, for some strange reason, not a single left leaning news agency will cover it. Not surprising really, because it is something out of nightmares.

You seem to be oddly invested into believing it's all lies. You are far too invested in my opinion as well. But, not surprising from you. It's also interesting that you still carry on with me after all your embarrassing little outbursts and little errors trying to troll me.

To make the world fit into your little narrative, don't pursue any knowledge, or facts yourself. Maybe you can go distract yourself with coverage on Sharpiegate? Since Sharpiegate will get exponentially more coverage, it totally must mean that there is no truth to witness testimony, or court documents. It's all just feels.
The (admittedly) little I've read of this case is all secondhand reporting by overtly anti-abortion sources and other dubious news sources like Lifesitenews, Christian Headlines, and Tucker Carlson. You've posted abortion 'news' in the past that fell apart on closer scrutiny. So yeah a bit of skepticism from scudsucker is warranted.

Emjay

Executive Member
The (admittedly) little I've read of this case is all secondhand reporting by overtly anti-abortion sources and other dubious news sources like Lifesitenews, Christian Headlines, and Tucker Carlson. You've posted abortion 'news' in the past that fell apart on closer scrutiny. So yeah a bit of skepticism from scudsucker is warranted.
Nothing fell apart on closer inspection. All my claims have been backed up by court documents and Senate testimonies, which I have linked over the course of a number of months.