US Politics and Trump Category IV - I've never even heard of one that big before

Will Trump be impeached?

• Hell yeah he's guilty as a mofo

Votes: 34 21.7%
  • He's gonna keep triggering leftards until 2024

Votes: 96 61.1%
  • Whoever made this poll clearly has no idea how impeachment works

Votes: 27 17.2%

• Total voters

cerebus

Honorary Master

A federal appeals court upheld the House of Representatives’ subpoena of Donald Trump’s financial records on Tuesday, continuing Democrats’ winning streak in their fight for oversight of the president. But the victory may be temporary: This battle is probably heading to the Supreme Court, forcing the justices to decide in the midst of the 2020 election whether they will help Trump avoid congressional scrutiny.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
You do. Because the company pays the 21% tax then if you want to actually get the money out there is either normal income tax if you pay yourself a salary or there is dividend tax.

And frantically Googleing taxes isn't going to change that.

You should read your own examples because it agrees with me. Lol
I guess it agrees with you if you don't understand simple math or words. You still dont add all the taxes up on top of each other and apply that to income, im too busy laughing at you to frantically google anything.

Again seeing as you cant read basic sentences, i will point out the conclusion which agrees entirely with me:

What is evident though, is that as an individual earns more and moves into the highest tax bracket, the difference in tax between a company and a sole proprietor decreases. At lower levels of taxable income, it’s far more tax efficient to operate as a sole proprietor and enjoy the benefits of sliding tax tables and rebates available to individuals. At higher income brackets, it’s likely that company registration would be more beneficial.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
The funny thing is they do care. People are just too lazy/stupid/willfully ignorant to connect 2+2.

The high cost of higher education and healthcare in the US is a direct result of government spending and regulation. The ever increasing "highs" on wall street that the Trumpenfuherer loves to hark on about is that tax manifested.
Then why is education and healthcare spending less in other developed countries with universal programmes, and they get better outcomes?

I don't know. They have been taken over by far left activists who do not represent most of the country's views. If you take something like abortion, Bill Clinton's message of "Safe, Legal and Rare" is something that would resonate across most people.

This is completely different to the 2019 democrats who are more likely to print T-shirts about how happy they are to have abortions.
How have they been "taken over" by them? The leading candidate is a moderate - it's explicitly his pitch that he's not "too far left" and appeals to middle of the road people.

The 'taken over' line is bilge from Trump, not anything resembling reality.

This is basic economics. The government can never fulfil consumer needs as well as a market can.
Except in the US the "market" has been a dismal failure, which is why the dreaded sosheelust proposals have legs at all.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Useful to remember all the normal corruption that's tracking on.

This company's CEO goes on Fox News and fellates Trump, so Trump gives his company a $400m contract, despite them not meeting the requirements.

Trump has repeatedly pushed for Fisher to get a wall-building contract, urging officials with the Army Corps of Engineers to pick the firm — only to be told that Fisher’s bids did not meet standards. Trump’s entreaties on behalf of the company have concerned some officials who are unaccustomed to a president getting personally involved in the intricacies of government contracting.
And of course:

Trump has been president almost three years. He's already appointed four times more lobbyists to government jobs than Obama had six years into office. It's one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees. An ethics watchdog called it "staggering."

buka001

Expert Member
Useful to remember all the normal corruption that's tracking on.

This company's CEO goes on Fox News and fellates Trump, so Trump gives his company a $400m contract, despite them not meeting the requirements.

And of course:

Looking forward to the ANC/EFF supporter type defense of this corruption.

buka001

Expert Member
Trump getting frustrated that his efforts with North Korea have not led to any measurable effects.

North Korea have continued testing.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Thats a lot of pages to say 'all we got was 3rd/4th hand water-cooler talk' :ROFL:
You reading it too? What page are you on? I'm just starting the obstruction section on p202.

Top tip: If you haven't got there yet, after the phone logs ending on p159, just skip through to p202... It's just a list of 1060 footnote references.

Temujin

Executive Member
You reading it too? What page are you on? I'm just starting the obstruction section on p202.

Top tip: If you haven't got there yet, after the phone logs ending on p159, just skip through to p202... It's just a list of 1060 footnote references.
Not yet, will get to it in the morning

greg0205

Honorary Master
Quick notes:

The Hill will fire John Solomon as damage control, but I think it'll be too little, too late.

If Red Devin had recused... LOL. Red Devin was never going to recuse... Just being on the committee is obstruction. I hope his lawyer who's suing the cow is also his defence attorney.

Rudy's calls with the OMB, yeah no spin on that is going to be good for anyone.

No way Donnie gets away with saying Rudy went rogue.

Many, many, many articles of impeachment incoming.

Schiff is handing over to Judiciary because of an imminent threat to the 2020 election... but... the committee is still investigating.

...It's bad, really bad, for Donnie right now, but it's going so very much worse.

EDIT: Love this. The report talks about an unidentified number "-1".

On April 25, "-1" calls Rudy for 4:40. Rudy then calls Hannity, and later that night Donnie calls into Hannity to talk about a Solomon piece in the Hill.

On May 10, Rudy talks to Kash Patel for 25 minutes, "-1" calls him minutes later and they talk for 17 minutes and right after that Rudy calls Lev Parnas for 12 minutes.

These are not smart guys folks.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Orangutanman was so uncomfortable during the press interviews and discussions with Macron, ...... couldn't rudely shut them up like he does on home ground.