US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
"All talk and no substance" from the 33 round Glock magazine guy who calls himself SoldierMan.

You can't make this up.

Say, geevee, while I have your attention, a question real quick... Is Hunter Biden POTUS?

The fact that you are making such a big deal out of an internet forum USERNAME :ROFL: shows just how pathetic and desperate you are. What's next, my star sign :ROFL:

But coming from a virtue signaling NPC such as yourself who ignores a huge story like the President's son using the N-word shouldn't come as a surprise. You rage day by day about race in the US but ignore a story where Hunter uses the N-word. Hypocrite's like you are where stereotypes are born.

Gyre

Expert Member
The fact that you are making such a big deal out of an internet forum USERNAME :ROFL: shows just how pathetic and desperate you are. What's next, my star sign :ROFL:

But coming from a virtue signaling NPC such as yourself who ignores a huge story like the President's son using the N-word shouldn't come as a surprise. You rage day by day about race in the US but ignore a story where Hunter uses the N-word. Hypocrite's like you are where stereotypes are born.

So someone's conversation, in private, as a joke, is up for scrutiny? And not even the president himself, but his son?

Let's condemn him, but let's keep this as a standard for all threads going forward about the n-word and k-word :p Especially for the "it's just a word" crowd

greg0205

Honorary Master

Huge story?

Really?

The hamsters on the conservative outrage hamster-wheel are running themselves to death trying to find s**t that sticks to Joe... and Hunter's the best y'all got?

N-word, huh? Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, and even Paris Hilton say 'hi'... Oh, I know you don't give AF about them, so imagine me feeling the same way about Hunter.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Huge story?

Really?

The hamsters on the conservative outrage hamster-wheel are running themselves to death trying to find s**t that sticks to Joe... and Hunter's the best y'all got?

N-word, huh? Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, and even Paris Hilton say 'hi'... Oh, I know you don't give AF about them, so imagine me feeling the same way about Hunter.

Of course you wouldn't because for all your talk of race and racism in America on these boards, you really don't give a chit in the end, all you care about is scoring points against the Reps, Trump and the right.

Real issues when it comes to the Democrats, why they get swept under the carpet because all you do all day is virtue signal. You're hollow.

Imagine it was Trump's son who had said this when he was President, you would have copy and pasted dozens of Twitter feeds and links to just how bad Trump's son is, but now.... zilch, zero, nada. You frikken hypocrite just keep your big mouth shut in the future when it comes to race, you don't give a crap, you just want to throw mud at the right. Actual race issues, you couldn't care less.

12 People Who Were Canceled for Using the N-Word like Hunter Biden

Revealing text messages derived from Hunter Biden’s laptop show the president’s son repeatedly using racial slurs in messages to his white attorney, but members of the radical left — members of the establishment media, particularly — have remained relatively silent despite their history of calling for the cancellation of individuals who have done the same.

Text messages obtained by the Daily Mail show Hunter Biden repeatedly using the N-word in communication with his attorney, George Mesires. Figures on the right immediately observed the seeming hypocrisy from left-wing personalities and media outlets, given their penchant for attempting to cancel others for similar improprieties.

More

greg0205

Honorary Master
So someone's conversation, in private, as a joke, is up for scrutiny? And not even the president himself, but his son?

Let's condemn him, but let's keep this as a standard for all threads going forward about the n-word and k-word :p Especially for the "it's just a word" crowd
An unhealthy portion of the conservative 'free speech' debate is premised on a yearning to say the n or k-word without being Penny Sparrow-ed.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Hahahaha so if it was Donald Trump Jr who had said it, you would have no problem with it either?
The media would not have covered it either??

You lot are so disingenuous it's unbelievable. Flip flop, flip flop.

Now that Trump is out and Biden is in. Oh nevermind, we can use the N-word now, it's not an issue at all really. In fact it's even a little funny that people are making such a big deal about it. It's nothing really..... just the President's son, it doesn't matter.

:ROFL: You bunch of big fat hypocrites.....

buka001

Honorary Master
Because you're a big ol' hypocrite, that's why!

Virtue signaling day by day here in this thread for all to see, and now this proves it.

Hunter Biden's mutterings are like a big ol' turd in your breakfast cereal and instead of addressing it or even covering it with sugar, you are just ignoring it and eating the ol' turd with your cereal.

You don't really care, you're just all talk and no substance, and this proves it. You've got no backbone or conviction, just a faker.
Agreed, let us impeach Hunter from office.

What position does he occupy in the US Government, so I can address my petition to?

greg0205

Honorary Master
Of course you wouldn't because for all your talk of race and racism in America on these boards, you really don't give a chit in the end, all you care about is scoring points against the Reps, Trump and the right.

Real issues when it comes to the Democrats, why they get swept under the carpet because all you do all day is virtue signal. You're hollow.

Imagine it was Trump's son who had said this when he was President, you would have copy and pasted dozens of Twitter feeds and links to just how bad Trump's son is, but now.... zilch, zero, nada. You frikken hypocrite just keep your big mouth shut in the future when it comes to race, you don't give a crap, you just want to throw mud at the right. Actual race issues, you couldn't care less.

12 People Who Were Canceled for Using the N-Word like Hunter Biden

Revealing text messages derived from Hunter Biden’s laptop show the president’s son repeatedly using racial slurs in messages to his white attorney, but members of the radical left — members of the establishment media, particularly — have remained relatively silent despite their history of calling for the cancellation of individuals who have done the same.

Text messages obtained by the Daily Mail show Hunter Biden repeatedly using the N-word in communication with his attorney, George Mesires. Figures on the right immediately observed the seeming hypocrisy from left-wing personalities and media outlets, given their penchant for attempting to cancel others for similar improprieties.

More
Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 11.52.37.png

Wanna know Saturday's lotto numbers?

Gyre

Expert Member
Hahahaha so if it was Donald Trump Jr who had said it, you would have no problem with it either?
The media would not have covered it either??

You lot are so disingenuous it's unbelievable. Flip flop, flip flop.

Now that Trump is out and Biden is in. Oh nevermind, we can use the N-word now, it's not an issue at all really. In fact it's even a little funny that people are making such a big deal about it. It's nothing really..... just the President's son, it doesn't matter.

:ROFL: You bunch of big fat hypocrites.....

I do not have a problem with what somebody says in their own privacy, so long as they don't use a public platform to say something that the platform doesn't agree with. A messenger system is no different to a private conversation, and with the context you can tell neither party was offended or meant the discussion in a bad way.

Biden nor Trump have ever used the N-word, but there have been conservatives sobbing heavily that they can't use the word in public when others can. Did anyone in this stolen, leaked private conversation use the word in public?

We've all throughout the years have said it isn't words that make a word bad, it is the intention behind them.

Gyre

Expert Member
Hey my sweety, you doing ok today, you know you're my special girl.

Also I realize my post may have come across as harsh but from what I remember of you, you have always and consistently been against racism so I can understand that you are not picking and choosing things to be upset about, this is something you are legitimately against.

Not to defend it, but having my own kids who play video games and watch media, certain words become cultural and part of daily life. My kids have a deeper understanding of what homosexuality is more than I ever did when I was young, but they'll still joke about something being "that's gay" or joke about the n-word in their own group. They have common sense to be respectful towards people and to not use words to degrade people, but such a large chunk of the words are used in daily media and society that people can't help but address it.

Could Hunter be a racist? Maybe. Just from this conversation alone it seems that it was more slang than an attack on anyone, and there was nobody else in the chat apart from the two of them. He is a gentleman that hasn't conducted himself really well in a lot of situations but I feel in this instance he didn't mean any harm.

Edit: It's also not like he blurted it out on tv or social media.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Conservatives:
6th Jan attack on Capitol - Not a real issue
Not-elected citizen saying a bad word - real sh.t.

Whataboutism to the rescue!!!!!! Well done.

Hunter Biden and all whites are allowed to say the N-Word, the leftists on MyBB have said so. It's no big deal.

To heck with black people and what they might think, their opinion only counts when they are needed to vote for the Democrats, otherwise they must stay in their lane. And remember boys and girls as the President once said: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me (Biden) or Trump, then you ain't black!!!!"

buka001

Honorary Master

Hunter Biden and all whites are allowed to say the N-Word, the leftists on MyBB have said so. It's no big deal.

To heck with black people and what they might think, their opinion only counts when they are needed to vote for the Democrats, otherwise they must stay in their lane. And remember boys and girls as the President once said: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me (Biden) or Trump, then you ain't black!!!!"
Do you have commentary from any prominent black leaders, politicians or celebrities who have voiced their concern, to the same degree as conservatives, who are desperately looking for outrage?

AlmightyBender

Executive Member

All of this is projection. Every word.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
That's nice.

And what of Hunter Biden using the N-word....... can we expect wall to wall coverage by the likes of CNN and other leftist media or will they ignore it like the hypocrites they are. I mean imagine it was Trump's son, the world would literally end and it would be 24/7 news.

Oh and what about you and the rest of the virtue signaling sycophants here on MyBB, you also going to hypocritically ignore Hunter's N-word disaster.....

What is a Hunter Biden?

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Do you have commentary from any prominent black leaders, politicians or celebrities who have voiced their concern, to the same degree as conservatives, who are desperately looking for outrage?

Like I said, the leftists on MyBB have spoken, white people can say the N-Word now.

It is official the N-Word is open to all now. It's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.