US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

greg0205

Honorary Master
And?

And welcome to the rest of your life telling folks they didn't see what they saw, and didn't hear what they heard 'cos you can't allow for your God Emperor to have imperfections.

Get kneepads for all of that prostration, Temujin. It's going to be hell on your knees.

Best of luck, pal.

You'll need it.

Temujin

Honorary Master
And?

And welcome to the rest of your life telling folks they didn't see what they saw, and didn't hear what they heard 'cos you can't allow for your God Emperor to have imperfections.

Get kneepads for all of that prostration, Temujin. It's going to be hell on your knees.

Best of luck, pal.

You'll need it.
So, nothing, just ramblings... seriously haven't a clue what you're trying to get to with your wall of trump pics and ramble above.
The fence was being installed that evening, they needed to clear the terrorists and planned accordingly. Trump then came down later and did his photo shoot. Trump didn't clear them to do it as media reported, the contractor and plan was in place hours before anyone knew he was going. They were cleared for the installation.
What is so complicated here for you? I know you buy in to the whole CRT critical thinking is racist or something but come on man, at least try. You even posted the full report and timeline yourself(clearly without reading it)... but whats the issue here? What is 'gaslighting' about it?

buka001

Honorary Master
So, nothing, just ramblings... seriously haven't a clue what you're trying to get to with your wall of trump pics and ramble above.
The fence was being installed that evening, they needed to clear the terrorists and planned accordingly. Trump then came down later and did his photo shoot. Trump didn't clear them to do it as media reported, the contractor and plan was in place hours before anyone knew he was going. They were cleared for the installation.
What is so complicated here for you? I know you buy in to the whole CRT critical thinking is racist or something but come on man, at least try. You even posted the full report and timeline yourself(clearly without reading it)... but whats the issue here? What is 'gaslighting' about it?
What do you call the group of people who invaded the Capitol on Jan 6th?

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Is this parody?

It's getting hard to tell.

Anyway, good to see the rep from Colorado's 3rd working hard for Coloradans in...

/checks notes

McAllen, TX

View attachment 1086429
If you understand that the goal is to make old, white people scared of the outside world and shovel money and votes towards shameless demagogues like Boebert, then yeah, it works pretty well.

Remember the old lady in Minnesota who was scared to death that the scary migrant caravan was going to overrun her holiday home? Same playbook.

Will she do anything to make the people of Colorado's 3rd CD any better? Ah, no.

buka001

Honorary Master
If you understand that the goal is to make old, white people scared of the outside world and shovel money and votes towards shameless demagogues like Boebert, then yeah, it works pretty well.

Remember the old lady in Minnesota who was scared to death that the scary migrant caravan was going to overrun her holiday home? Same playbook.

Will she do anything to make the people of Colorado's 3rd CD any better? Ah, no.
All of this reminds me of the Satanic Panic. Especially the CRT stuff.

It's all Ermagahd think of the Children! Stock standard, same playbook.

Is this parody?

It's getting hard to tell.

Anyway, good to see the rep from Colorado's 3rd working hard for Coloradans in...

/checks notes

McAllen, TX

View attachment 1086429

For some reason I thought she was in a safe district but I see she only won by 25 000 votes and if this Politico piece is to be believed, she is likely to be disposed of in 2022. She really wasn't thinking being against the infrastructure package which will greatly help her working-class district. She doesn't appear to know that a major industry in her district would be really greatly helped by Biden's infrastructure package. Boebert really needs to start representing the "forgotten men and women of America". Like AOC, she seems to be more obsessed with being a celebrity on Twitter...

“One of the key parts of that [infrastructure] plan is Amtrak expansion. Ours is one of only three mills in the country that makes rail,” Perko said on a breezy afternoon in April, as he turned to face the manufacturing complex, now owned by the multinational company Evraz Group. “If we can get just that part of the infrastructure plan alone passed, that will be business that would keep us in jobs for many years.”
“The mill is still one of the highest-paying employers in town. Many people make $20 an hour, at least $6 over the average minimum wage,” he added. “This mill means everything to this community.”

Last edited:

greg0205

Honorary Master
For some reason I thought she was in a safe district but I see she only won by 25 000 votes and if this Politico piece is to be believed, she is likely to be disposed of in 2022. She really wasn't thinking being against the infrastructure package which will greatly help her working-class district. She doesn't appear to know that a major industry in her district would be really greatly helped by Biden's infrastructure package.

CO is having a drought right now too, so there's plenty work to be done in her own state.

OD is right 'tho, the MAGA money will roll in.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

Yes, media pushed the story, yes you believed it, and yes you still believe it cos orangemanbad
Uh oh, someone didn't read the report they're trying to turn into exculpatory propaganda.

E3hSj_2WYAYen4W

E3d55abX0AM5QlM

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Uh oh, Pim Tool was denied a loan (which he didn't need apparently, but was trying to get anyway for some reason?) so the "market is rigged".

E3iAcAiXEAIq8sF

Now, if you'll tune in to my 4 hour YouTube video, I'll explain why this is because of Critical Race Theory...