US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'll just leave this here. No doubt Greg and co. will agree with the Professor :ROFL::ROFL:

img_20210610_174415-jpg.1086637

Reposting jack spratt’s racist unfunny cartoons hey?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Doesn't matter, only black stuff matters around these parts. Asians, whites you name it, you can go all out.
No this is really interesting. I would like Cerberus to explain why he thinks it is wrong to draw a black person with the characteristics of a black person.

Because at the moment he basically thinks big lips are ugly and and it offends him. I'm not sure if he feels the same way about Asian people's eyes aswell.

greg0205

Honorary Master
What does that have to do with MODERN America. You stuck in the past buddy?? Or you posting anything and everything that has a hint of 'white people bad'. Trying to draw comparisons to 50 years ago is an exercise of ignorance and bias :rolleyes:

Weird how y’all keep reaching back that far and further… to Thurmond and Wallace, to gaslight about Democrats in MODERN America ‘tho.

Rules for thee but not for me, amirite, geevee?

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Weird how y’all keep reaching back that far and further… to Thurmond and Wallace, to gaslight about Democrats in MODERN America ‘tho.

Rules for thee but not for me, amirite, geevee?

Once again I don't know who those people are. You just throwing any old chit and hope it sticks. Nice tactic.

buka001

Honorary Master
What does that have to do with MODERN America. You stuck in the past buddy?? Or you posting anything and everything that has a hint of 'white people bad'. Trying to draw comparisons to 50 years ago is an exercise of ignorance and bias :rolleyes:
Why did it take 99 years for schools in the town where the massacre happened to begin teaching kids about that massacre?

surface

Honorary Master
Doesn't matter, only black stuff matters around these parts. Asians, whites you name it, you can go all out.

Only the black guy. What about the racial caricatures used for the asian women or the white guy?

On behalf of Asian community around the world, I thank "whites" like you & rietie to help fight oppression against Asians. Your names will be itched in history books and never erased.

Last edited:

greg0205

Honorary Master
Once again I don't know who those people are. You just throwing any old chit and hope it sticks. Nice tactic.

Bookmarking this post for later, when you reference history because you think it says something about MODERN Democrats.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
On behalf of Asian community around the world, I thank "whites" like you & rietie to help fight oppression against Asians. Your names will be itched in history books and never erased.

Itched... sounds like you have a venereal disease you need to sort out.