US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

konfab

Honorary Master
Can I introduce you to resident libertarian konfab?
Practically speaking, tax reform is impossible with the way they collect taxes.

The same problems that Milton Friedman stated in this video are the same problems that is being faced today.

That being said, the best types of taxes are taxes that are simple, wide and low.

You want what I would want? Get rid of all existing taxes, then only tax bank transactions at the same rate for everyone, then have an additional tax rate, which is a multiple of the transaction rate, for withdrawing and depositing cash. Makes tax collection pretty much happen automatically, and only gives two levers of power to work with that affects everyone as equally as possible.

The withdraw and deposit multiple can pretty much be set scientifically as how many times a physical dollar changes hands before it goes back into a bank account, or how long it is out of the banking system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_Payment_Transaction_tax

Regardless of how steep the rate should be, it is infinitely better than any other system because it effectively gives a single number that a politician can promise the population. Which means that there isn't any B.S that they can hide behind.

That would pretty much put a complete end to the problem of loopholes without creating even more loopholes.

It is also good because it gives everyone skin-in-the-game. Even though the rich would pay more, a poor majority wouldn't be able to levy a tax increase that they wouldn't feel themselves. Which would provide some feedback to the tax system to get the tax rate tied to reality.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Well, would you look at that.

Butthurt all over this thread this morning as if this post needed any more confirmation.

Thanks guys.

You're the best.

Hahahaha what a load of horse dung. I have no interest in those words.

You're fighting an imaginary enemy made up in your own hysterical imagination fueled by leftist media.... and surprise surprise you think you are winning :ROFL:

greg0205

Honorary Master
Hahahaha what a load of horse dung. I have no interest in those words.

You're fighting an imaginary enemy made up in your own hysterical imagination fueled by leftist media.... and surprise surprise you think you are winning :ROFL:
Yeah, why don't you tell me what you imagine an enemy you need a 33 round magazine for your Glock for looks like, tough guy.

Sounds a little hysterical to me.

Fueled by your conservative fear/consume media bubble no doubt.

Have at it, pal.

Gnarls

Expert Member
Yeah, why don't you tell me what you imagine an enemy you need a 33 round magazine for your Glock for looks like, tough guy.

Sounds a little hysterical to me.

Fueled by your conservative fear/consume media bubble no doubt.

Have at it, pal.

Lol, more hysterical rambling. How is any of this "history" on topic? Also YOU seem a bit butthurt after you got pwned by @Temujin yesterday. For those unfamiliar with the "history," please see below.

So, nothing, just ramblings... seriously haven't a clue what you're trying to get to with your wall of trump pics and ramble above.
The fence was being installed that evening, they needed to clear the terrorists and planned accordingly. Trump then came down later and did his photo shoot. Trump didn't clear them to do it as media reported, the contractor and plan was in place hours before anyone knew he was going. They were cleared for the installation.
What is so complicated here for you? I know you buy in to the whole CRT critical thinking is racist or something but come on man, at least try. You even posted the full report and timeline yourself(clearly without reading it)... but whats the issue here? What is 'gaslighting' about it?

Notice Lord DindutheResearch's deafening silence to this post. Cue insipid gif.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Lol, more hysterical rambling. How is any of this "history" on topic? Also YOU seem a bit butthurt after you got pwned by @Temujin yesterday. For those unfamiliar with the "history," please see below.

Notice Lord DindutheResearch's deafening silence to this post. Cue insipid gif.
You should keep scrolling through the thread, Gnarlio.

Temujin's whole angle is garbage.

But if you're planning to spend the rest of your life, on your knees, kissing orange ass, might I suggest kneepads for you too?

Gnarls

Expert Member
You should keep scrolling through the thread, Gnarlio.

Temujin's whole angle is garbage.

But if you're planning to spend the rest of your life, on your knees, kissing orange ass, might I suggest kneepads for you too?

No, explain it to me Captain Deflection. Show your work because from my position your whole angle seems garbage. Change my mind.

Nice revert to your Orangemanbad.exe script.

greg0205

Honorary Master
No, explain it to me Captain Deflection. Show your working because from my position your whole angle seems garbage. Change my mind.

Nice revert to your Orangemanbad.exe script.
Uh oh, someone didn't read the report they're trying to turn into exculpatory propaganda.

E3hSj_2WYAYen4W

E3d55abX0AM5QlM
Sorry about that boo...

original.gif

Temujin

Honorary Master
Sorry about that boo...

original.gif
Sorry about this too

I was actually going to leave it but seeing as you are so dim...

Uh oh, someone didn't read the report they're trying to turn into exculpatory propaganda

Maybe read just above and below the highlighted bit.... here let me help you morons

The USPP incident commander told us that around mid- to late afternoon, the Secret Service UD WHB deputy chief infomed him of the President's potential unscheduled movement to Lafayette Park. The USPP incident commander said the
Secret Service UD WHB deputy chief told him that the President's visit would likely occur later that day or in the evening, after protesters had been removed from the area. The USPP incident commander told us that he could not recall the specific time he learned about the Presidents potential visit to Lafayette Park. When we inteviewed the USPP acting chief of police, he told us the USPP incident commander told him sometime between 3 and 5 p.m

For you dimwits... They started planning removal of insurgents and terrorists at 10am for the fencing to be installed that evening.
Somewhere between 3 and 5pm, ie 5-7 HOURS LATER they learnt trump was arriving. WTF would he go do a photo shoot if the insurrectionist terrorists were still there burning the ****ing church down?
THE REMOVAL WAS ALREADY PLANNED FOR THE FENCING. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO STUPID AND INCAPABLE OF READING WHATS ON THE ****ING REPORT AND THE TIMELINE OF EVENTS... EVEN WHEN YOU QUOTE **** YOU STILL HAVEN'T READ WHAT YOU'RE QUOTING.