US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Yeah, why don't you tell me what you imagine an enemy you need a 33 round magazine for your Glock for looks like, tough guy.

Sounds a little hysterical to me.

Fueled by your conservative fear/consume media bubble no doubt.

Have at it, pal.

You live in a country with 57 murders a day you liberal nutjob.

It's called common sense to be prepared to meet fire with fire, but you would know nothing about that as you spend your life raging every day on MyBB about how evil the Republicans and conservatives are, clearly blind and not caring about anything that takes place in your own country.

Like the current 2021 Firearm Bill that wants to remove self defence as a reason to own a firearm. Bet you couldn't care less about that, you would rather post hundreds of Twitter posts about irrelevant US politicians, why don't you just move there already and join the Democrat party and then you write love letters to Biden. You can also then donate half your salary to the Democrats to fight the evil conservatives.

More rounds mean you stay longer in the fight you muppet especially when up against an AK which holds 30 rounds. Not very bright are you. You're as bad as GFSA sensationalising something which is normal and gives you an edge or puts you on par with the bad guy. No surprise you would see that as a bad thing... liberal logic and all.

Or are you for disarming the South African public like the current Bill wants to do...... Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say and not the ramblings of a delusional GFSA leftist.

Last edited:

greg0205

Honorary Master
Sorry about this too

I was actually going to leave it but seeing as you are so dim...

Uh oh, someone didn't read the report they're trying to turn into exculpatory propaganda

Maybe read just above and below the highlighted bit.... here let me help you morons

The USPP incident commander told us that around mid- to late afternoon, the Secret Service UD WHB deputy chief infomed him of the President's potential unscheduled movement to Lafayette Park. The USPP incident commander said the
Secret Service UD WHB deputy chief told him that the President's visit would likely occur later that day or in the evening, after protesters had been removed from the area. The USPP incident commander told us that he could not recall the specific time he learned about the Presidents potential visit to Lafayette Park. When we inteviewed the USPP acting chief of police, he told us the USPP incident commander told him sometime between 3 and 5 p.m

For you dimwits... They started planning removal of insurgents and terrorists at 10am for the fencing to be installed that evening.
Somewhere between 3 and 5pm, ie 5-7 HOURS LATER they learnt trump was arriving. WTF would he go do a photo shoot if the insurrectionist terrorists were still there burning the ****ing church down?
THE REMOVAL WAS ALREADY PLANNED FOR THE FENCING. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO STUPID AND INCAPABLE OF READING WHATS ON THE ****ING REPORT AND THE TIMELINE OF EVENTS... EVEN WHEN YOU QUOTE **** YOU STILL HAVEN'T READ WHAT YOU'RE QUOTING.
3-deacons.jpg

greg0205

Honorary Master

It's called common sense to be prepared to meet fire with fire, but you would know nothing about that as you spend your life raging every day on MyBB about how evil the Republicans and conservatives are, clearly blind and not caring about anything that takes place in your own country.

Like the current 2021 Firearm Bill that wants to remove self defence as a reason to own a firearm. Bet you couldn't care less about that, you would rather post hundreds of Twitter posts about irrelevant US politicians, why don't you just move there already and join the Democrat party and then you write love letters to Biden. You can also then donate half your salary to the Democrats to fight the evil conservatives.

More rounds mean you stay longer in the fight you muppet especially when up against an AK which holds 30 rounds. Not very bright are you. You're as bad as GFSA sensationalising something which is normal and gives you an edge or puts you on par with the bad guy. No surprise you would see that as a bad thing... liberal logic and all.

Or are you for disarming the South African public like the current Bill wants to do...... Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say and not the ramblings of a delusional GFSA leftist.
Coward.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Some people are just not worth the engagement. Greg is good for a laugh now and then, but for some reason you guys still think he is engaging in good faith. Lol.

Good point. A real disingenuous character especially when cornered (then it's spam memes and pictures time). No backbone.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Greg always resorts to pictures when he is cornered. You can consider the debate won.
There is no debate... the report is right there, he even posted the full thing, all he has to do is read it... Its mind boggling they refuse to read it. At this point I'm guessing he believes trump must still be president and running the ig? :ROFL:

greg0205

Honorary Master
No you said a single word without context or meaning. It's meaningless to anyone and everyone who can't read your mind.

Is it a tactic by you try and deflect because you have no response?
Tactic? Oh, you mean like calling yourself Soldier so folk think you're a tough guy.

Roger that.

rietrot

Honorary Master
There is no debate... the report is right there, he even posted the full thing, all he has to do is read it... Its mind boggling they refuse to read it. At this point I'm guessing he believes trump must still be president and running the ig? :ROFL:
Lol reading a report is for right wingers. Parroting Twitter talking points is where it is at.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Tactic? Oh, you mean like calling yourself Soldier so folk think you're a tough guy.

Roger that.

Ah just as rietrot was saying, you refuse to engage in good faith.

You are now doing everything in your power to hide away from what I posted. You never responded because you have no leg to stand on. THAT is a coward.

So again.

Like the current 2021 Firearm Bill that wants to remove self defence as a reason to own a firearm. Bet you couldn't care less about that, you would rather post hundreds of Twitter posts about irrelevant US politicians, why don't you just move there already and join the Democrat party and then you can write love letters to Biden. You can also then donate half your salary to the Democrats to fight the evil conservatives.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Ah just as rietrot was saying, you refuse to engage in good faith.

You are now doing everything in your power to hide away from what I posted. You never responded because you have no leg to stand on. THAT is a coward.

So again.

Hmmm, let's see.

"Common sense to be prepared to meet fire with fire"and "stay longer in the fight" is the song of every tough guy who's never taken fire. Your second last paragraph is pure fan fiction from a guy who was just ree-ing about imaginary enemies.

The Firearm Bill will be challenged, and gun owners won't be disarmed, and I spent the day on twitter yesterday posting about Indian food... Which is probably why I'll be firing up Uber Eats in a bit to order a Butter Chicken and Nan for lunch.

That about cover it, geevee?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I'll just leave this here. No doubt Greg and co. will agree with the Professor :ROFL::ROFL:

img_20210610_174415-jpg.1086637
I would be inclined to agree what the prof said.

When white supremacists and their followers have targeted a particular racial demographic, and mobilised their substantial substantial media assets towards targeting that race....it breeds often unwarranted hatred and dehumanisation towards that race, from everyone. Not just from whites.

So where is the origin of the problem?

rietrot

Honorary Master
I would be inclined to agree what the prof said.

When white supremacists and their followers have targeted a particular racial demographic, and mobilised their substantial substantial media assets towards targeting that race....it breeds often unwarranted hatred and dehumanisation towards that race, from everyone. Not just from whites.

So where is the origin of the problem?
The origin of the problem is that one group of people are considered children or some sort of subhumans in the eyes of the left. Incapable of thinking for themselves or taking responsibility for their own actions.

Whilst another group is considered superior and in control of the world.

It is basic identity politics or also known as Critical race theory.

The nazi's basically believed the same thing: Jews are superior, and responsible for all the worls problems. Other races with a nicer tan are inferior.

Modern lefist. Have exactly this same view

Black people that attack Asians do so because despite asians being a minorities they are successful. It screws with the entire view that evil white people are systematically oppressing minorities.

Last edited: