US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Can I just add that I love that it was Tucker that triggered you.

Not the meat BS, not Kudlow's mouth noises, not Gingrich's hypocrisy, not Santorum's racism...

Nope, a dig at Tucker and you were all, 'Aw hell no!'
still off topic

your anti-Trump, anti-Fox, anti-Tucker fetish is your problem, don't drag us into it

greg0205

Honorary Master
no you just need to stay on topic, or keep this BS in the dumpster fire thread, either way works

still off topic

your anti-Trump, anti-Fox, anti-Tucker fetish is your problem, don't drag us into it
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*sigh*

Cry more.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*sigh*

Cry more.
o_O your level of delusion would be admirable if it wasn't so pathetic

surface

Honorary Master
So President Biden has completed 100 days as president , administered more than 200 million of Trump's vaccines, has the 3rd lowest approval rating since Truman, has pissed off the conservatives with rich tax proposals, has pissed off progressives for not giving away enough free stuff.....and still remains in power to the dismay of Trump's insurrectionists and Harris's prayers.

Is he a roaring success, or dismal failure?
Hooray - a US thread. :p

surface

Honorary Master

Seems like the standards are dropping. Soon, according to my mathematical calculations, 30% will get you a pass
Republicans giving positive ratings to Biden is somewhat like Muslims praising Vishnu instead of Allah or Hindus worshipping Allah instead of Millions of gods.

EADC

Executive Member
I think Steve Rogers is doing a great job of being President but could be better.