US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
While it may not be explicitly stated, it's implicit and flows from "key tenets" of CRT.
lol, amazing. It supposedly stems directly from the "key tenets" of CRT but it's only implicit. No wonder the grifters you religiously follow just make up whatever they want and claim that as CRT.

And hey, remember when I asked you, twice, to provide the key tenets of CRT and you couldn't? Instead posting more meaningless drivel by CRT grifter James Lindsay.

lol, amazing. It supposedly stems directly from the "key tenets" of CRT but it's only implicit. No wonder the grifters you religiously follow just make up whatever they want and claim that as CRT.

And hey, remember when I asked you, twice, to provide the key tenets of CRT and you couldn't? Instead posting more meaningless drivel by CRT grifter James Lindsay.
I did actually provide 5 key tenets a while ago. Like a month ago. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't post it.

PS: It's not my problem you can't engage in higher order thinking about CRT. You know like in high-school where the exam questions on English literature asked you about interpreting an event or speech? That's the type of thinking with which I'm engaging.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
CRT is the biggest strawman in history. You cite unqualified critics of ‘CRT’ but never the real scholars of Critical Race Theory, in context.

Thing is the critics in many ways DO understand the fundamental tenets of CRT - to investigate structural racism - and they are very upfront about their agenda to reframe it as an all-encompassing anti-white conspiracy. But you can’t seem to tell the difference and you don’t have the good sense to know when you’re being played. It’s pretty tragic to watch you parroting the latest scaremongering tactic that was never a thing until a couple of months ago.
It's cos if he did he'd have to acknowledge how they routinely and consistently just straight up lie about what CRT scholars say. A bridge too far.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I did actually provide 5 key tenets a while ago. Like a month ago. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't post it.
Post the link, please.

PS: It's not my problem you can't engage in higher order thinking about CRT.
05d.jpg

You know like in high-school where the exam questions on English literature asked you about interpreting an event or speech? That's the type of thinking with which I'm engaging.
Getting some real ↓ energy here...

286.jpg

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Leave it to bog-standard centre-left liberals like Ezra Klein and Matthew Yglesias to be much more effective in their criticism of the Kendi approach to racism. Moral panic grifters like Lindsay are just pathetically transparent.

RanzB

Honorary Master
Left wing political correctness is out of cont- ah, *taps ear*, it seems it's a Republican Senator eager to abridge American citizens' and companies' First Amendment rights for views he doesn't like.

View attachment 1111970

Cancel culture from the right, a tactic they pretend to deplore but one that's been their mainstay for decades.

1626903999274.png

cerebus

Honorary Master

I remember when you did and they bore almost zero resemblance to the fever-dream interpretations you’ve come up with.

PS: It's not my problem you can't engage in higher order thinking about CRT. You know like in high-school where the exam questions on English literature asked you about interpreting an event or speech? That's the type of thinking with which I'm engaging.

Don’t make me laugh. Higher order thinking would be engaging in real scholarship; you’re just regurgitating whatever Twitter says about the thing they call CRT.

buka001

Honorary Master
:giggle:I'm old enough to remember trump pushing vaccines and people like harris and co telling people not to and not to trust it:ROFL:
Suddenly, Conservatives Care About Vaccines

I find this article a bit weird because as the article itself states, prominent conservatives such as Ben Shapiro and Republican Senate leader McConnell have promoted vaccines all along. FWIW, I think Tucker is doing a great dis-service to the nation promoting nonsense.
Well demonstrated here.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Well all I know is that it is fun to see the lefties so triggered. Even OrbitalD is posting memes rather than his usual wall of text. Lol

greg0205

Honorary Master