US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
But this shows that the majority of black people are Democrats.

So what do you mean exactly when you say "Black people think Democrats are ignorant (and racist) but that doesn't faze them they just carry on, because they know what is best for Blacks."?

Hahahaha Black people think YOU lot who patronize them are racist and ignorant, YOU lot, not Democrats.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Hahahaha Black people think YOU lot who patronize them are racist and ignorant, YOU lot, not Democrats.

Sorry, I was under the impression that when you say "you lot" you mean the "radical leftist marxist" democrats...

SoldierMan

Executive Member
That's your strawman.

We're here having a go at baby-fash like you who'd rather have fewer folks voting 'cos voters in their numbers mean y'all lose... Every time.

Nope, that's what Black Americans are saying, not me, watch the video.
I really don't have anything invested in who votes for who, I am just repeating what Black Americans are saying - stop treating us like children, stop saying we have an issue with voter ID, stop telling us weren't know where to get ID, etc.
Stop with the patronising lies basically, greg.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
If you haven't realized that some of us are not part of "your" master race, I really doubt your high IQ bra. Check ancestry.com while you are at it.

Apologies, whether you're a Black or White or Coloured South African, same applies.

surface

Honorary Master
Apologies, whether you're a Black or White or Coloured South African, same applies.
But I suppose you are white and as per your definition, we are all in same group so why do you keep fighting brothers? Just for Trump ? I am still waiting on my question though. You were supposed to quote the real kamala harris quote.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
But I suppose you are white and as per your definition, we are all in same group so why do you keep fighting brothers? Just for Trump ? I am still waiting on my question though. You were supposed to quote the real kamala harris quote.

Could have been wrong with the exact wording, but basically don't trust the vaccine if Trump is pushing it.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Could have been wrong with the exact wording, but basically don't trust the vaccine if Trump is pushing it.

This you?
I could also take statements someone said and put "false" and "mostly false" next to them. Doesn't make it true. And INSANELY dishonest :ROFL:
Are you for real. Talk about exaggeration to try and discredit someone. You are the dishonest one.

This?
Harris and co. flat out said that people should trust it and unless they were given a list of the ingredients in the vaccine people shouldn't take it. Wonder if they still hold to that :unsure:

This still the wrong quote, pal?
"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about" - Kamala Harris.

But misrepresent away, pal.

She said don't trust *Donnie*, but something, something, exaggeration to try and discredit someone, something, amirite?

greg0205

Honorary Master
Nope, that's what Black Americans are saying, not me, watch the video.
I really don't have anything invested in who votes for who, I am just repeating what Black Americans are saying - stop treating us like children, stop saying we have an issue with voter ID, stop telling us weren't know where to get ID, etc.
Stop with the patronising lies basically, greg.
So what are Black Americans saying when nearly nine in ten picked Joe?

Also, I don't treat you like a child... I treat you like a wannabe traitorous, insurrectionist, cultist, conspiracy theorist, white nationalist, fascist, keyboard tough-guy with a 33 round clip for his Glock and a victimhood complex that demands he projects decades-outdated manliness by having 'soldier' and 'man' in his forum nick.

Anyway, good chat, pal.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Great that you, white South African, feel you are entitled to speak for all black Americans.

Thanks for that.

Just REPEATING what THEY said.

Interesting that you don't address the issues I raised but rather choose to attack me.

Means I'm right on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.