US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Kieps, if you can't make clear points, why try make points at all? It probably seems clear to you, but your mastery of the English language falls far short of you managing to convincingly describe your feelings.

Tell us again how all democrats are racist?
@Kieppie was apparently unaware that the Democrats promote diversity in institutions like universities and will vote against any laws that might prevent an institution from maintaining a diverse student and academic body.

Mach III

Expert Member
Seems his mental health is in decline.

I think he tried to become dictator to avoid enormous financial,criminal problems hovering over him. To become dictator was his shot. He is clever in a lot of ways, but CERTAINLY not the most intelligent in USA (Or the World), I legit think he believes he is the smartest man alive; and these rallies that he set up have given him group energy into these false beliefs. I think he's f$$$ing out, like an old car that hasn't been repaired and just keeps going and going and going... I think he's cooked.
I won't be surprised at all if he is evaluated and then institutionalized, partly to avoid prison, but also because I do think he is genuinely mentally unstable.
How all those people who raided the Capitol building were arrested and charged and the orchestrator was not is INSANE.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Since you are a rock spider, here is an apt expression for you: "Use your words"

I'd suggest you use English words if you want to address 'souties'.

In other news, tell us again how all democrats are racist?
You jump to a conclusion without reading the original post. Thus missing context.
It's pointed out that you made an incorrect conclusion. The whole process is clearly described to you.
Yet you double down on said conclusion.

Smh

scudsucker

Executive Member
You jump to a conclusion without reading the original post. Thus missing context.
It's pointed out that you made an incorrect conclusion. The whole process is clearly described to you.
Yet you double down on said conclusion.

Smh
Tell us more about "all democrats are actually racist"

SMH.

Kieppie

Expert Member
@Kieppie was apparently unaware that the Democrats promote diversity in institutions like universities and will vote against any laws that might prevent an institution from maintaining a diverse student and academic body.
Haha. Oh I am well aware of their idiotic notions.

So diversity necessitates systemic racism.
Perhaps look up a word called meritocracy.
Ok off you go.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Haha. Oh I am well aware of their idiotic notions.

So diversity necessitates systemic racism.
Perhaps look up a word called meritocracy.
Ok off you go.
meritocracy and diversity aren't at odds with each other - and no, diversity does not necessitate systemic racism.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I already explained that. You're looking foolish.
Thanks, Kieps. Your opinion on this - as with maths - is always a refreshingly "different" option to consider.
Just admit that you jumped the gun and then everyone can move on.
You are the only person who appears stuck on this minor issue. Perhaps, you could admit your inability to communicate your ideas is at fault, and then you will be able to move on.

Use the advice, don't use it. But the person "looking foolish" is the one who can't defend his own words here.

Kieppie

Expert Member
meritocracy and diversity aren't at odds with each other - and no, diversity does not necessitate systemic racism.
So what do you call Asian-Americans having to have a much higher GPA than African Americans to enter university?

You realize that not all Asians are the same right? A poor immigrant from say Malaysia is now put into the same bucket as a rich one from China.
So yes the policy unfairly discriminates against a minority.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Thanks, Kieps. Your opinion on this - as with maths - is always a refreshingly "different" option to consider.

You are the only person who appears stuck on this minor issue. Perhaps, you could admit your inability to communicate your ideas is at fault, and then you will be able to move on.

Use the advice, don't use it. But the person "looking foolish" is the one who can't defend his own words here.
No Sucky. That's you

C4Cat

Honorary Master
So what do you call Asian-Americans having to have a much higher GPA than African Americans to enter university?

You realize that not all Asians are the same right? A poor immigrant from say Malaysia is now put into the same bucket as a rich one from China.
So yes the policy unfairly discriminates against a minority.
This is not a Democrat policy so I'm not sure the relevance?

Kieppie

Expert Member
This is not a Democrat policy so I'm not sure the relevance?
It's not? Have you looked at the universities and college staff in the US lately?
This is not a new practice.

Remind me which side opposed the most recent amendment to address this?

Edit:

Here is an old'ish article relating to the "holistic admissions" aka "diversity" you seem to endorse (need to block scripts)

or this one

Last edited:

Gnarls

Expert Member

He’s not the only one. Just take the L and stop embarrassing yourself.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
If anyone wants to know what's wrong with the world. Read this thread.

Seems like Trump touched a few people on their studios :ROFL:

If you supported Trump - Racist, sexist, White Supremacist. Devil Worship. Sub 100 IQ Etc.
Biden - Hero amongst men. Extremely intelligent. BLM. Hairy Legs