US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Emjay

Honorary Master
Nothing I could possibly post would change your mind, or even make you think twice.

This post just proved it and validated my last post.

Thanks, Em

No sources to back up any of your statements - so it's all hot air.

I admitted there is rising extremism. You however cannot even acknowledge the violence of 2020. You really doth protest far too much for someone who cannot face up to basic realities.

Oh, and to take a page from your own book, @greg0205 :

Nothing I could possibly post would change your mind, or even make you think twice.

greg0205

Honorary Master
A story in two parts:

Part 1:

Part 2:
View attachment 1116928

Nothing quite says civility like telling people they have trailer-park family.
With respect, 5:36 and 22:38.

My epiphany about you happened minutes ago and I'm trying, Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

PS. There's a glorious Samuel L Jackson gif I'd love to post here and now, but it might seem uncivil.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Beats dying, as far as... winning is concerned

There is no hard evidence lockdowns work, but I am more than happy to champion more lockdowns. It surely will make things better, don't you think?

buka001

Honorary Master
There is no hard evidence lockdowns work, but I am more than happy to champion more lockdowns. It surely will make things better, don't you think?
What happened at these peaks in the UK Covid cases graph?

Interestingly what happened at that random event near December, where the arrow points at, that arrested the decline in cases and led to a huge surge?
b2b32cf55792e78b7f98b25ea31bd473.jpg

Emjay

Honorary Master
What happened at these peaks in the UK Covid cases graph?

Interestingly what happened at that random event near December, where the arrow points at, that arrested the decline in cases and led to a huge surge?
b2b32cf55792e78b7f98b25ea31bd473.jpg

Now compare that to countries which did not have lockdowns.

Emjay

Honorary Master
With respect, 5:36 and 22:38.

My epiphany about you happened minutes ago and I'm trying, Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

PS. There's a glorious Samuel L Jackson gif I'd love to post here and now, but it might seem uncivil.

I really don't have the energy to translate what you are saying here - and I don't care.

Civility was lost a long time ago. Trying to pretend that there is some semblance of civility left really feels like you are trying to gaslight yourself. Or you are suffering from dementia, just like your president.

buka001

Honorary Master
Sure I will compare Norway to Sweden, while you answer the question as to what happened at those points highlighted on the UK COVID cases graph, that led to a reduction in cases and consequently deaths? And then at that very peculiar inflection point around December. What led to the rapid increase in cases and deaths?

cerebus

Honorary Master

Sure

Objective

We aimed to investigate the effectiveness of lockdown on SARS-CoV-2 epidemic progression in nine different countries (New Zealand, France, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, the UK, Sweden, and the USA).

Key Results

In New Zealand, France, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, and the UK, early-onset stay-at-home orders and restrictions followed by gradual deconfinement allowed rapid reduction in SARS-CoV-2-infected individuals (t1/2β ≤ 14 days) with R0 ≤ 1.5 and rapid recovery (t1/2γ ≤ 18 days). By contrast, in Sweden (no lockdown) and the USA (heterogeneous state-dependent lockdown followed by abrupt deconfinement scenarios), a prolonged plateau of SARS-CoV-2-infected individuals (terminal t1/2β of 23 and 40 days, respectively) with elevated R0 (4.9 and 4.4, respectively) and non-ending recovery (terminal t1/2γ of 112 and 179 days, respectively) was observed.

Conclusions

Early-onset lockdown with gradual deconfinement allowed shortening the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic and reducing contaminations. Lockdown should be considered as an effective public health intervention to halt epidemic progression.

Cray

Honorary Master

surface

Honorary Master
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympi...-after-calling-simone-biles-national-n1275375

Going to assume that the apology is genuine and not just an attempt at damage control. :unsure:
Hope so. For those comparing Strug & Biles - this is interesting read.

Nevertheless, Bela Karolyi told her to vault again according to his own recounting of their conversation:
"I can't feel my leg," Strug told Karolyi.
"We got to go one more time," Karolyi said. "Shake it out."
"Do I have to do this again?" Strug asked.
"Can you, can you?" Karolyi wanted to know.
"I don't know yet," said Strug. "I will do it. I will, I will."

The injury forced Strug's retirement at 18 years old. Dominique Moceanu, a generational talent, also retired from injuries shortly after. They were top gymnasts literally pushed to the breaking point, and then put out to pasture. Coach Karolyi and Larry Nassar (the serial sexual abuser) continued their long careers, while the athletes were treated as a disposable resource.

surface

Honorary Master

This post just proved it and validated my last post.

Thanks, Em
You can't change minds of people that are firm believer of "Biden has dementia but my covfefe 30,000 lies man is 'da man, person, camera, woman, tv' " person.

Thanks for posting links though. It helps others.

p.s. If Biden has dementia and if it is medically certified that he has to go, he has to go. Why is it difficult for people to understand this?

Emjay

Honorary Master
You can't change minds of people that are firm believer of "Biden has dementia but my covfefe 30,000 lies man is 'da man, person, camera, woman, tv' " person.

Thanks for posting links though. It helps others.

p.s. If Biden has dementia and if it is medically certified that he has to go, he has to go. Why is it difficult for people to understand this?

I guess you were not here for all the times people were debating on Trump's health even though he was certified mentally fit and healthy numerous times? Those were such fun times. Amazing how the standards change depending on who is in the big seat.

Since you brought up Trump, he passed his cognitive tests - he is even still bragging about them today. Do you remember that. And do you remember how people roundly mocking him because they were so easy. Do you have Biden's test results for us?

40 seconds of gibberish. And there are multiple examples of this. Are you going to tell us with a straight face you don't see any problems here?

Of course not.

Last edited:

Emjay

Honorary Master
1627630356438.png

The guy cannot even take questions if they are no pre-planned or without his little cheat cards with faces and information. :laugh:

At the G7. World leaders laughed at Biden.

At this point, it's just sad man. You just want to run up to him and say "Grandpa, it's time to rest. Have a pudding and some warm slippers".

Funny how the international media is picking up on it, but American journalists and the Progressive morons will defend this tooth and nail. "No proof". The DNC will be shown what a laughing stock they are if Biden had to step down. There is no way they wouldn't drag him around until it was impossible to do so. Their alternative? Kamala Harris. On the flip side, at least we will get her cackling when she can't answer a question instead of long uncomfortable periods of rambling.

Last edited:

Emjay

Honorary Master
I see the Democrats are refusing to put their white hoods away.

BLM Rhode Island told WLNE that Democrat Sheldon Whitehouse has until next Friday to either resign or cut ties with Newport-based Bailey’s Beach Club — or it will make his life miserable, the station said.