US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Is... is something happening right now that's sure to cast conservatives of all stripes, you know, Trumpists, Qanon folks, evangelicals, grifters, neo-fascists, right-wing militia and anti-democratic insurrectionists in a particularly bad light?

Like Congressional testimony or something?

Is that why the Trumpie band is back together to fling shyte at a fan in the hope that the mess distracts the rest of us from their extended, trailer-park family?
It's like they all got the same memo and call to action with appropriate distractions and talking points to fling to desperately defend the indefensible. It's eerie and creepy.

Also notice how their argument (I'm giving a lot of grace and leeway using that word to describe what they are spewing) relies entirely on Jan 6 being a "riot". That allows them to draw a false and straw man equivalence to BLM riots and violence. It allows them to be outraged and bleat about "unfair treatment". All BS.

But of course it wasn't a riot. It was an insurrection. It was terrorism.
I think those terrorists got off light so far.

surface

Honorary Master
I guess you were not here for all the times people were debating on Trump's health even though he was certified mentally fit and healthy numerous times? Those were such fun times. Amazing how the standards change depending on who is in the big seat.

Since you brought up Trump, he passed his cognitive tests - he is even still bragging about them today. Do you remember that. And do you remember how people roundly mocking him because they were so easy. Do you have Biden's test results for us?

40 seconds of gibberish. And there are multiple examples of this. Are you going to tell us with a straight face you don't see any problems here?

Of course not.
Of course, I see problem here in the video - Biden doesn't look completely in charge of his faculties at times. And that is pathetic but I would be happy if I am as good as him at his age looking at other interactions.

Do you have evidence that he is pathological liar like Trump?

What you don't realize is that I am not at all invested in Biden like you guys seem to be invested in Trump & his band of confederates for whatever reasons (I know why most here support but haven't seen your posts so can't comment) . KH is also the wrong choice. I would rather have activists likes of Bernie/AOC/Abrams/Potter in forefront that these two.

I (and most against Trump) here are able to understand various shades of democratic candidates. We are not monochrome.

Emjay

Honorary Master
It's like they all got the same memo and call to action with appropriate distractions and talking points to fling to desperately defend the indefensible. It's eerie and creepy.

Also notice how their argument (I'm giving a lot of grace and leeway using that word to describe what they are spewing) relies entirely on Jan 6 being a "riot". That allows them to draw a false and straw man equivalence to BLM riots and violence. It allows them to be outraged and bleat about "unfair treatment". All BS.

I see you are very happy bending the truth. No one is defending them. Prosecute those who broke the law in accordance with the laws that are set out to deal with them. I guess in Progressive double speak it's seen as a defense?

You and your Progressive friends are too happy to equate everyone who is on the right with this while ignoring all the violence that happened last year. Now everyone is so up in arms because they are forced to face their hypocrisy. The endless whining about those who refuse to bend the knee and admit it was an insurrection all while defending killing an unarmed person who was damaging property is *chefs kiss*.

The attacks on federal property (like courthouses) are conveniently memory holed. But it's a insurrection they yell while refusing to talk about the riots in 2016 and 2020.

Garbage. Complete and utter garbage.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master

Kevin McCarthy failing to get Gym Jordan into the hearings has saved them from devolving into the same kind of unwatchable debacle as the last couple of impeachment trials. It's been a couple of days of devastating testimony with more to come, and subpoenas on their way.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Do you have evidence that he is pathological liar like Trump?

What you don't realize is that I am not at all invested in Biden like you guys seem to be invested in Trump & his band of confederates for whatever reasons (I know why most here support but haven't seen your posts so can't comment) . KH is also the wrong choice. I would rather have activists likes of Bernie/AOC/Abrams/Potter in forefront that these two.

I (and most against Trump) here are able to understand various shades of democratic candidates. We are not monochrome.

Trump left office 6 months ago. No one damn cares. No one said Trump was not a pathological liar either.

Does Biden need to lie more than Trump for his lies to be discussed? Please can you explain the rules to me so I understand the game.

We are not monochrome.

Oh, you don't say!? Maybe then you, and your Klan, should not treat people who you disagree with in that manner?

Last edited:

surface

Honorary Master
Trump left office 6 months ago. No one damn cares. No one said Trump was not a pathological liar either.

Does Biden need to lie more than Trump for his lies to be discussed? Pleased can you explain the rules to me so I understand the game.

Oh, you don't say!? Maybe then you, and your Klan, should not treat people who you disagree with in that manner?
What did I say & treat people like whatever you think I did?. Show me the evidence and I will retract & apologize to you or anyone if I have done that.

Emjay

Honorary Master
What did I say & treat people like whatever you think I did?. Show me the evidence and I will retract & apologize to you or anyone if I have done that.

You can't change minds of people that are firm believer of "Biden has dementia but my covfefe 30,000 lies man is 'da man, person, camera, woman, tv' " person.

While responding to a guy who calls our family members are from the trailer park (best interpretation) or trailer park trash (worst interpretation).

surface

Honorary Master
^ so? Did you feel personally insulted by this ? Really @Emjay

I unreservedly apologize to you if your feeling were hurt by my comment.

Emjay

Honorary Master
^ so? Did you feel personally insulted by this ? Really @Emjay

I unreservedly apologize to you if your feeling were hurt by my comment.

Feelings not hurt. I don't care what you think. I don't want your apology - but it is fun using Progressive's words right back at them.

I however am going to mirror all the language in here and I encourage others to as well. It's far more fun than trying to be polite and find common ground.

Lick the boot Emjay, lick it real good.

How is that licking the boot? Man, what a dumb statement. You understand there is a difference between being cognitively impaired and an overinflated ego?

surface

Honorary Master
Feelings not hurt. I don't care what you think. I don't want your apology - but it is fun using Progressive's words right back at them.

I however am going to mirror all the language in here and I encourage others to as well. It's far more fun than trying to be polite and find common ground.

How is that licking the boot? Man, what a dumb statement. You understand there is a difference between being cognitively impaired and one that has an overinflated ego?
But as a fellow human being, I do care what you think as it affects the world around me, even if it marginally. It is difficult to grasp this "humanity" concept - that I agree with you.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Hey, at least it's understandable.

40 seconds rambling though - on multiple occasions. Biden sure took gold on that one.

Always has, always will. That's why we love uncle Joe.

But please by all means carry on stanning for the pussy-grabber-in-chief while blasting Blizzard for exactly the same behaviour that Trump's been accused of multiple times.

Emjay

Honorary Master
But as a fellow human being, I do care what you think as it affects the world around me, even if it marginally. It is difficult to grasp this "humanity" concept - that I agree with you.

Oh sweetie, you obviously have not been heavily involved here over the last 6 years. I have no opinion of you. But when you agree with people who other'rize others so much, it's very hard to make a distinction between those types of people.

surface

Honorary Master
Oh sweetie, you obviously have not been heavily involved here over the last 6 years. I have no opinion of you. But when you agree with people who other'rize others so much, it's very hard to make a distinction between those types of people.
Anger is good, when utilized judiciously. Go well, comrade.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Always has, always will. That's why we love uncle Joe.

But please by all means carry on stanning for the pussy-grabber-in-chief while blasting Blizzard for exactly the same behaviour that Trump's been accused of multiple times.

Oh, I didn't stan Trump. I didn't even start talking about Trump until one of your friends did. Seriously, go look it up. Your team wanted to bring him up, so I ran with it.

I don't hate him. But I am not a fan either. Trump is Trump. A deeply flawed individual.

But, yeah. Totally a stan in Progressive double speak.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Oh, I didn't stan Trump. I didn't even start talking about Trump until one of your friends did. Seriously, go look it up. Your team wanted to bring him up, so I ran with it.

I don't hate him. But I am not a fan either. Trump is Trump. A deeply flawed individual.

But, yeah. Totally a stan in Progressive double speak.

Good grief Emjay, and you accuse us of memory holing?