US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Also, any proof Ashli Babbitt wanted to overthrow the government?

She wanted to stop the certification process through forcefully breaching the Capitol building. She wanted to reinstate Trump even though he had lost the vote resoundingly. It's really, really simple and you're just lying.

Emjay

Honorary Master
She wanted to stop the certification process through forcefully breaching the Capitol building. She wanted to reinstate Trump even though he had lost the vote resoundingly. It's really, really simple and you're just lying.

She did? Do you have proof?

Until you have proof, you are the liar.

Or,

I could just revert to your considered and wise words:

What a load of waffle. Proof or stfu

surface

Honorary Master
So I havent cared about US politics for a while, but wasnt Biden supposed to be dead now and Harris in charge?

How are the libs going to sacrifice babies and make everyone get a gender change while this old man is still in office? Its just not cricket.

Worst New World Order start ever. Rate it 3/10
Biden was dead a day before inauguration. Xi Jin Ping put a dummy in his place. They are so good at cloning that no one noticed.

buka001

Honorary Master
I really don't care about lockdowns. I still don't believe they are as effective as people believe them to be. Let politicians lock us down endlessly. The backlash is going to be severe. It has already started but the media seems to be strangely quiet about current events around this. Or they just smear people with their usual BS. Whatever.

Also, any proof Ashli Babbitt wanted to overthrow the government? Until then my position is firmly: It was a riot. Until we can have frank, good faith discussions, it's the only way. And that is my generous position because you and cerebus were adamant we acknowledge peaceful protestors last year.
You made a claim that lockdowns don't work, so I was curious to see your explanation of the impact of lockdowns on UK COVID numbers and deaths, if they don't work.

Have you read through what Ashli Babbitt said leading up to the Jan 6 insurrection? What she said and retweeted? It goes a long way to show intent, matched by her actions on the day. It is easy to overlook these things.

cerebus

Honorary Master
She did? Do you have proof?

Until you have proof, you are the liar.

Or,

I could just revert to your considered and wise words:

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say to this. She was in the middle of the Capitol on the day that Joe Biden was due to be certified, attempting to break open a police barricade that was between the rioters and the Chamber where the members of the House were hiding for their lives. The police officer that shot her was cleared of wrongdoing. There really is no equivocation about what she intended to do.

Emjay: No equivocation? Bitch I'm the queen of equivocation.

Okay ok I should know better

JangoFett

You made a claim that lockdowns don't work, so I was curious to see your explanation of the impact of lockdowns on UK COVID numbers and deaths, if they don't work.

Have you read through what Ashli Babbitt said leading up to the Jan 6 insurrection? What she said and retweeted? It goes a long way to show intent, matched by her actions on the day. It is easy to overlook these things.
Conjecture presented as fact.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Biden was dead a day before inauguration. Xi Jin Ping put a dummy in his place. They are so good at cloning that no one noticed.
The technology isn't perfect 'tho... The clones are miniature, and live in a scaled down replica of the White House on Tyler Perry's estate in Atlanta.

Emjay

Honorary Master

Yeah, and there is a fine line between being outraged enough to riot and extreme enough to stop the handover of the Presidency.

Until there is clear proof, sorry, I am an immovable object on this.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say to this. She was in the middle of the Capitol on the day that Joe Biden was due to be certified, attempting to break open a police barricade that was between the rioters and the Chamber where the members of the House were hiding for their lives. The police officer that shot her was cleared of wrongdoing. There really is no equivocation about what she intended to do.

Emjay: No equivocation? Bitch I'm the queen of equivocation.

Okay ok I should know better

Oh, you don't like it when I apply the same standards you do?

You can cry into the same river as buka.

buka001

Honorary Master
Yeah, and there is a fine line between being outraged enough to riot and extreme enough to stop the handover of the Presidency.

Until there is clear proof, sorry, I am an immovable object on this.

Oh, you don't like it when I apply the same standards you do?

You can cry into the same river as buka.
I would be with you, had she not been the person who broke through the last door that separated them from Mike Pence, who she had tweeted about that day.

Emjay

Honorary Master

:thumbsup:

Like I said yesterday, all of this is in pursuit of one thing: Power.

You have to admire it though. They are so effective at it that they deploy their entire party in one direction and are relentless about it. Even while many cities were on fire. The GOP could really take some lessons from them.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Always has, always will. That's why we love uncle Joe.

But please by all means carry on stanning for the pussy-grabber-in-chief while blasting Blizzard for exactly the same behaviour that Trump's been accused of multiple times.

Wait what, you love Biden because he is potentially senile and can't deliver a coherent sentence??? This the guy that has The Football.....

Cray

Honorary Master
Not sure if this has been posted yet

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...shooting-police-officer-capitol-b1891623.html

GOP lawmaker reveals how he comforted distraught officer who shot Ashli Babbitt

‘He was physically and emotionally distraught. I actually gave him a hug and I said, ‘Sir, you did what you had to do’,’ Oklahoma Republican says

“If you’re going to present your weapon in a manner and give commands and they still don’t listen and they still approach, you don’t have a choice,” he said. “Either you have to, at that point, discharge your weapon in a manner of self-defence or that weapon’s going to be taken away from you. It’s going to be used against you and put all of our lives in danger too.”

greg0205

Honorary Master
Wait what, you love Biden because he is potentially senile and can't deliver a coherent sentence??? This the guy that has The Football.....
I'm just remembering that one time the last guy who had the football asked staff about nuking hurricanes.

Good times huh, geevee?

greg0205

Honorary Master

SoldierMan

Executive Member
I'm just remembering that one time the last guy didn't have the football, but his number two did for some reason...

At the Capitol

On January 6th

You know, when the sight seeing tourists were there...

What's that got to do with what I said? You admitting that a man like Biden who has mental issues shouldn't have the football and that Harris should have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.