US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temujin

Honorary Master
I'm just remembering that one time the last guy didn't have the football, but his number two did for some reason...

At the Capitol

On January 6th

You know, when the sight seeing tourists were there...

3 footballs, 1 Potus, 1 VP, 1 in whitehouse

Currently 1x Biden, 1x Harris and 1 in whitehouse

ie. If biden is taken out, harris still has, visaversa, if both go, wh still has one

greg0205

Honorary Master
What's that got to do with what I said? You admitting that a man like Biden who has mental issues shouldn't have the football and that Harris should have it?
Well, I sure hope you warmed up before that stretch.

To be clear, first I said TFG, who had a football at the time, asked about nuking hurricanes. Second, I pointed out that TFG's VP was in the Capitol, with a football, at the same time "tourists" where taking a tour of the Capitol building on January 6th.

Anything other than that only happened in your head.

JangoFett

He's been making gaffes since the 70s and that's what you're basing the evidence of his senility on, so yeah...

When someone makes a gaffe, you can usually work out what they were trying to say.

For example, George W. Bush, another politician (in)famous for making gaffes, said "I know how hard it is to put food on your family" instead of "I know how hard it is to put food on your family's table." Not evidence of being senile.

It's clear that Biden's inability to figure out what he should be TRYING to say is new.

cerebus

Honorary Master
When someone makes a gaffe, you can usually work out what they were trying to say.

For example, George W. Bush, another politician (in)famous for making gaffes, said "I know how hard it is to put food on your family" instead of "I know how hard it is to put food on your family's table." Not evidence of being senile.

It's clear that Biden's inability to figure out what he should be TRYING to say is new.

Y'all are going all in on this senility thing aren't you? Well good luck with that.

giphy.gif

Emjay

Honorary Master
Y'all are going all in on this senility thing aren't you? Well good luck with that.

giphy.gif

Oh, look at the Biden stan. It's really so sweet.

I bet you even have a pair of aviators, hey cerebus?

buka001

Honorary Master
3 footballs, 1 Potus, 1 VP, 1 in whitehouse

Currently 1x Biden, 1x Harris and 1 in whitehouse

ie. If biden is taken out, harris still has, visaversa, if both go, wh still has one
I wonder why the Pentagon decided to review and increase the security of the football after Jan 6th?

Emjay

Honorary Master
Since we have had to ensure many discussions about Trump's health, this is completely fair game.

Common early symptoms of dementia​

Different types of dementia can affect people differently, and everyone will experience symptoms in their own way.

However, there are some common early symptoms that may appear some time before a diagnosis of dementia. These include:

• memory loss
  • difficulty concentrating
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word
  • being confused about time and place
  • mood changes

I can think of examples of each of those symptoms coming from Biden.

Emjay

Honorary Master
The next 15 years are gonna be hell so buckle up. Yeah that's right I said 15. Meet your next president.

15hunterbiden-abc-superJumbo.jpg

Yes, we know you relate to Biden and his family. So much so you cheerlead for his son to become President.

You think Biden is going to finish up two terms? That's some pretty strong crack there, son.

Emjay

Honorary Master
I was just thinking. The Biden family know how important physical appearance is to politics. That's why Joe Biden had a hair implant. His male pattern baldness was quite advanced and it seems to magically disappear. Hunter's new teeth certainly will go a long way in helping his budding political career.

I mean, he has already started making enemies. So much so that the GOP are coming up with entire acts to counter his selling access to his father.

Hey, at least he won't be the broker any longer. He will be the actual product!

Status
Not open for further replies.