US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I was just thinking. The Biden family know how important physical appearance is to politics. That's why Joe Biden had a hair implant. His male pattern baldness was quite advanced and it seems to magically disappear. Hunter's new teeth certainly will go a long way in helping his budding political career.

I mean, he has already started making enemies. So much so that the GOP are coming up with entire acts to counter his selling access to his father.

Hey, at least he won't be the broker any longer. He will be the actual product!
When the libs come get all yir guns, I think your gender should be "beige table"

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Biden's been senile for 50 years man, another 7 years won't make a difference

Yeah but he is the PRESIDENT now. You know, he is supposed to be the head of and running the USA... but yeah you keep on spinning.

If it was Trump or a Republican you would be throwing so much chit at him on a daily basis. The jokes would never end. But it's Biden, so total silence from the entire hypocritical left.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Whatever neopronoun you self identify as, I support you. Your neopronoun reveal party will be easy. You can hold everyones drinks.

I don't get your logic. But - I am going to make it very clear for you. Human female. Presenting as feminine. She/Her. Always has been. Always will be. I think it's called cis-normative.

I think you have me mistaken for all these people:

Emjay

Honorary Master
Oh, and is it old @w1z4rd from Debbie's days?

If so, I hope you are doing well. Long time no see.

cerebus

Honorary Master
A pity reality isn't on your side.

tumblr_n4ubivzRmB1ssnqqgo1_400.gif

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I don't get your logic. But - I am going to make it very clear for you. Human female. Presenting as feminine. She/Her. Always has been. Always will be. I think it's called cis-normative.

I think you have me mistaken for all these people:

When the libs take over, our overlord Harris will give us the power to force everyone to have a gender change. I thought you as a table would be useful... you know... hold the drinks and stuff.

Emjay

Honorary Master
When the libs take over, our overlord Harris will give us the power to force everyone to have a gender change. I thought you as a table would be useful... you know... hold the drinks and stuff.

When WWIII is over, maybe then I will believe you.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Yip, still around. I went by the name ghoti for a long time, but back to my original name.

Ah, Ghoti. The cobwebs are rustling. Were you not the guy who was telling everyone that the DA are a ring of pedophiles, or something?

I went by another username too. The old antitrust days are fond memories.

Take care, D.

Status
Not open for further replies.