US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Where was I saying that?

Sorry - I must have mistaken you for someone else.

Maybe now your will consider stop projecting conspiracy theories onto me, ok? Some of my posts here were literally taking the piss out of current events.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Sorry - I must have mistaken you for someone else.

Maybe now your will consider stop projecting conspiracy theories onto me, ok?
Im doing absolute satire.

I also think I know your other nick name :p S

You really need a gender reveal party :D

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master

The US Department of Justice on Friday ordered the Internal Revenue Service to hand Donald Trump’s tax returns to a House committee, saying the panel had “invoked sufficient reasons” for requesting them.

The news was a second blow for Trump in a matter of hours, after released DoJ memos revealed that as part of his campaign to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden, he pressured top officials to falsely label the 2020 election as corrupt, then “leave the rest to me”.

Emjay

Honorary Master

The US Department of Justice on Friday ordered the Internal Revenue Service to hand Donald Trump’s tax returns to a House committee, saying the panel had “invoked sufficient reasons” for requesting them.

The news was a second blow for Trump in a matter of hours, after released DoJ memos revealed that as part of his campaign to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden, he pressured top officials to falsely label the 2020 election as corrupt, then “leave the rest to me”.

Were his tax returns not already leaked?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Well, if they do enough harm before 2024, all the better. De Santis will be able to run without much competition.

Yeah I'm sure Trump's wingman will do great when Trump finally gets arrested after 5 years of blatant obstruction. What am I saying, it will probably boost his chances.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Yeah I'm sure Trump's wingman will do great when Trump finally gets arrested after 5 years of blatant obstruction. What am I saying, it will probably boost his chances.

Do you ever let up? You are so miserable, you know that?

Trump will never be arrested for obstruction, and you know that. Happy Friday.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Propagandists getting high on their own supply, telegraphing to the unwashed masses that its all political theatre in the process. :cool:

Just goes to demonstrate how out of touch these politicians are.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Top comment: someone do a collapsed lung reenactment to show it’s not a big deal

c9e851897f908d639c37b8152b28e522.png

Status
Not open for further replies.