US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

JangoFett

The part where he compares regulations meant to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to Hitler's Nazi Germany.
That's exactly how the Nazis did it, my dude. Zyklon B started as a disinfectant. The Nazis went around cleaning up neighbourhoods, fumigating factories and so on.

Maybe crack open a history book sometime?

cerebus

Honorary Master

JangoFett

That doesn't make a case for being unvaccinated, rather the opppsite. When society reopens the unvaccinated are at higher risk than before because vaccinated people can transmit while being unaffected. Viruses are nasty and reality doesn't care about your fake ass vaccine cards
The weird thing is that you think the post was trying to make a case for being unvaccinated.:unsure:

tetrasect

Expert Member
That's exactly how the Nazis did it, my dude. Zyklon B started as a disinfectant. The Nazis went around cleaning up neighbourhoods, fumigating factories and so on.

Maybe crack open a history book sometime?

Comparing masks and social distancing to genocide is genuinely one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

But please, tell me more. Covid regulations are just the start of what?

JangoFett

Comparing masks and social distancing to genocide is genuinely one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

But please, tell me more. Covid regulations are just the start of what?
You're the one who's comparing social distancing to genocide, so I guess that foolishness is all on you.

What *I* was talking about was how the Nazis took power using people's fear and justifying their authoritarianism as public health measures. RFK Jr was completely on the money wrt how the Nazis convinced the German people to give up their freedom. But you want to claim that's misinformation, which basically is just an indication that you need to become more familiar with the history of how the Nazis came to have absolute power in Germany.

You can cower in fear of covid to the point where you're willing to surrender your freedoms to self-serving politicians if you like, but I'll not be joining you. Perhaps you'd like to go stay in Australia for a while, they'll keep you nice and safe from the scary covid-19 infections.