US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

SoldierMan

Executive Member
So you’re against lockdowns
Against vaccinations
Pro-everyone just risking death

I’m vaccinated and ready to get back to normal but y’all dumbass sociopathic mfers are determined to drag us into a long unnecessary tail. F all’a’y’all

Relax, you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about. Except against the Delta variant, if you have the Pfizer vaccine, there you have 80% less immune response to the Delta variant. So in fact it's f u for putting us and yourself at risk with the vaccine......

cerebus

Honorary Master
Relax, you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about. Except against the Delta variant, if you have the Pfizer vaccine, there you have 80% less immune response to the Delta variant. So in fact it's f u for putting us and yourself at risk with the vaccine......

I thought you guys were the one freaking out about the lockdowns and all the economic suffering it would cause, now you’re the ones letting the lockdowns continue because you’re too much of a pussy to get a shot in the arm.

Dave

Honorary Master
Relax, you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about. Except against the Delta variant, if you have the Pfizer vaccine, there you have 80% less immune response to the Delta variant.

are you sure?

A UK Government-backed study published earlier this year found that mixing and matching Covid vaccines may result in higher protection against the virus.

People who had been vaccinated with AstraZeneca's jab initially and then received a top-up with Pfizer's had nine times more antibodies than those who stuck to the UK vaccine.

Although antibodies are just one part of the immune response, the Oxford University researchers said the findings strongly suggested the approach could enhance immunity.

But it is understood the mix and match approach is not going to be used in the short term more broadly because there is a 'strong supply' of each vaccine type.

A senior HSE source told the Times: 'Currently there's no need for it. Currently we have plenty of vaccines. The amount of vaccine isn't an issue at all. There's no plan to do it. It's not under immediate consideration, but I wouldn't rule it out.'

The Government said analysis has shown that the Pfizer vaccine is 96 per cent effective against the Delta variant while the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is 92 per cent effective against hospitalisation after two doses.

tetrasect

Expert Member

Dr. Soldier Boy has entered the chat.

8FY189bk.jpeg

JangoFett

So you’re against lockdowns
Against vaccinations
Pro-everyone just risking death
I'm against mandatory lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations, and pro everyone being able to judge the risk for themselves.

If you want to build yourself a bunker and take 10 of each of the different kinds of vaccines on the market, more power to you, just so long as it is your free choice, and you're not imposing the choice on anyone else.

I’m vaccinated and ready to get back to normal but y’all dumbass sociopathic mfers are determined to drag us into a long unnecessary tail. F all’a’y’all
Because? The vaccines don't stop transmission, they just lessen the severity of the infection, isn't that what everyone is saying now? In other words, vaccinating everyone isn't going to stop the spread of the disease. So if you have the vaccine and NOBODY ELSE, you're JUST as protected as you would be if EVERYONE got the vaccine. Everybody can gauge for themselves what risks they'd like to assume. The whole mandatory vaccination push is nothing but an authoritarian red-herring, an excuse to keep everything locked down while demonising the people who don't feel inclined to line up like lemmings just because some experts that are deemed to be beyond question told them to.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm against mandator lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations, and pro everyone being able to judge the risk for themselves.

If you want to build yourself a bunker and take 10 of each of the different kind of vaccines on the market, more power to you, just so long as it is your free choice, and you're not imposing the choice on anyone else.

Because? The vaccines don't stop transmission, they just lessen the severity of the infection, isn't that what everyone is saying now? In other words, vaccinating everyone isn't going to stop the spread of the disease. So if you have the vaccine and NOBODY ELSE, you're JUST as protected as you would be if EVERYONE got the vaccine. Everybody can gauge for themselves what risks they'd like to assume. The whole mandatory vaccination push is nothing but an authoritarian red-herring, an excuse to keep everything locked down while demonising the people who don't feel inclined to line up like lemmings just because some experts that are deemed to be beyond question told them to.

Herd immunity, you absolute plonker. If you morons are still unvaccinated, herd immunity never happens and society never returns back to normal.

Souljaboy: I won’t live in fear
Also Souljaboy: Noo I can’t get a shot you don’t know what’s in there, shedding, waaa

SoldierMan

Executive Member
are you sure?

A UK Government-backed study published earlier this year found that mixing and matching Covid vaccines may result in higher protection against the virus.

People who had been vaccinated with AstraZeneca's jab initially and then received a top-up with Pfizer's had nine times more antibodies than those who stuck to the UK vaccine.

Although antibodies are just one part of the immune response, the Oxford University researchers said the findings strongly suggested the approach could enhance immunity.

But it is understood the mix and match approach is not going to be used in the short term more broadly because there is a 'strong supply' of each vaccine type.

A senior HSE source told the Times: 'Currently there's no need for it. Currently we have plenty of vaccines. The amount of vaccine isn't an issue at all. There's no plan to do it. It's not under immediate consideration, but I wouldn't rule it out.'

The Government said analysis has shown that the Pfizer vaccine is 96 per cent effective against the Delta variant while the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is 92 per cent effective against hospitalisation after two doses.

Well I guess the government is at odds with the guys at the Crick Institute then who actually done the research.

JangoFett

Herd immunity, you absolute plonker. If you morons are still unvaccinated, herd immunity never happens and society never returns back to normal.
So... Without the vaccine your immune system never learns to fight the disease? Who's the plonker here? :ROFL:

Oh, and herd immunity will never happen, that's why we have these things called "variants".

SoldierMan

Executive Member
I thought you guys were the one freaking out about the lockdowns and all the economic suffering it would cause, now you’re the ones letting the lockdowns continue because you’re too much of a pussy to get a shot in the arm.

If you're all shot up with the vaccines why worry about those who aren't. Leave us alone. You're all sorted.

Just because you lemmings are all too eager to take a shot of a vaccine that has no long term studies doesn't mean the rest of us are idiotic enough to do so.

cerebus

Honorary Master
If you're all shot up with the vaccines why worry about those who aren't. Leave us alone. You're all sorted.

Just because you lemmings are all too eager to take a shot of a vaccine that has no long term studies doesn't mean the rest of us are idiotic enough to do so.

Because you nitwit, lockdowns will continue as long as the numbers are still high. These lockdowns now are solely on YOU

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Because you nitwit, lockdowns will continue as long as the numbers are still high. These lockdowns now are solely on YOU

No, we will get natural immunity if we get it nitwit. You really are a bit slow aren't you....

cerebus

Honorary Master
No, we will get natural immunity if we get it nitwit. You really are a bit slow aren't you....

How long's that gonna take? Before we can get past the lockdowns and back to normal. Your 'natural immunity' didn't happen after a year of lockdowns, and you're all still dying pathetically and grinding industry down to a halt whenever there's an infection in a working space, so maybe you could give me an estimate of when this is gonna happen? I guess you don't want any stimulus either while you're waiting for your natural immunity to kick in after your lungs have been wrecked. I had Corona a year ago btw, it was hell.

Gyre

Expert Member

Let's be honest, this vaccine could have long term studies and the new argument would be "oh look, we survived this long without the vaccine while al lthe studies were done."

This isn't about only your health, this is about the health of the people around you. If only YOU were affected by not taking the vaccine, then it's fine. However, you getting the disease allows you to pass it onto others who may not want the disease or who don't want to take a chance like you do.

You wouldn't want to be placed in a room with ebola patients against your will right? So why risk exposing people others to a disease that they don't want every day?

Howdy

We first protected ourselves with Ivermectin, despite everybody telling us how bad we were to do it before the shots were available.

Then we had the shots.

I agree with freedom of choice.

Sorry for blowing your mind.

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Let's be honest, this vaccine could have long term studies and the new argument would be "oh look, we survived this long without the vaccine while al lthe studies were done."

This isn't about only your health, this is about the health of the people around you. If only YOU were affected by not taking the vaccine, then it's fine. However, you getting the disease allows you to pass it onto others who may not want the disease or who don't want to take a chance like you do.

You're not getting it... if they/you take the vaccine, what is the problem? They should be protected.

Also, interesting that you want to force me to take an experimental vaccine that could have side effects that we don't know about.

Mind your own business.

cerebus

Honorary Master

We first protected ourselves with Ivermectin, despite everybody telling us how bad we were to do it before the shots were available.

Then we had the shots.

I agree with freedom of choice.

Sorry for blowing your mind.

I don’t care what you agree with. I just want to return to normal. I want to go on holiday this summer without needing to quarantine and risking last minute cancellations. I want concerts that don’t become super spreader events and a summer Olympics where the athletes aren’t getting COVID before they can even compete.

And it’s all perfectly within reach because of the miracle of MRNA technology. But the ‘pro-choice’ Neanderthals can’t get it through that THEY are the ones making it all impossible.