US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Kieppie

Expert Member
He's a republican which automatically makes him prime evil...
True, but Cerebus claims they can be bipartisan.
I know I laughed as well while reading that.

Oregon has a Rep governor so it is possible. Won't mind being proven wrong about California though. Progressive central could do with some fresh air.

Gnarls

Expert Member
Gnarlio wouldn't share, but you seem like a Twinsaver kinda guy to me, Kieppie.

Moar idiotic deflection from the hypocrite in chief. Preens about killing the messenger while.....killing the messenger.

ponder

Honorary Master
True, but Cerebus claims they can be bipartisan.
I know I laughed as well while reading that.

Oregon has a Rep governor so it is possible. Won't mind being proven wrong about California though. Progressive central could do with some fresh air.

Never heard of the guy but read his wiki page and he seems like a decent candidate ticking the gay, prochoice, homeless, global warming etc boxes also been endorsed by dems. If it wasn't mentioned that he was rep he could easily be confused for a dem. The only negative I picked up was the minimum wage thing. Beats elder imho.

Gnarls

Expert Member
Does this guy ever admit he made a mistake or have the things remained same? I remember I got fed up of his constant lies and deflections.

Guy who still hasn't provided proof for his assertion when asked is fed up of deflections.

:cautious:

Kevin Faulconer will likely be much more palatable come next year.
He did not do that well in yesterdays polls though.

Yeah, but even that will be an uphill struggle. Although I'm currently looking at the NYT 2020 California map and the recall map and there are some promising signs (yes obviously some Democrats voted to recall, but I feel that means they are persuadable next year, especially in southern California). I'm holding thumbs that Chris Suchunu (NH governor) goes for the NH Senate seat...he will win easily...will be a nice pick up...he has very high approval ratings. The Key is that he isn't one of the crazy Republicans, he's more on the moderate wing.

He even set an electoral record in 2020:

The moderate-libertarian[2] Sununu received 516,609 votes (65.1%) against Democratic nominee Dan Feltes in November 2020, the highest number of votes for an elected official in a statewide race,[3]

Gnarls

Expert Member
Jirre, this is second time. Have we interacted before and which post pissed you off? Kindly mention so that we can move on.

Stop lying and playing dumb. You were asked about this numerous times like here Surface2.PNG

And most notably here

Surface.PNG

Own your bigotry and dishonesty please especially if you're going to accuse others of doing the same.

surface

Honorary Master
Stop lying and playing dumb. You were asked about this numerous times like here View attachment 1148304

And most notably here

View attachment 1148306

Own your bigotry and dishonesty please especially if you're going to accuse others of doing the same.
There is homogenous demography on this forum that supports trump. Chat to your fellow trumpists and find out. Of course, you can find one black sheep as a exception. Like Karl Niehaus, ne?

Kieppie

Expert Member
Does this guy ever admit he made a mistake or have the things remained same? I remember I got fed up of his constant lies and deflections.
Hahah says the troll general. Sheesh talk about an over reaction.

Perhaps start thinking rationally about some of the topics discussed instead ?
I mean it is supposed to be in your wheelhouse?

Gnarls

Expert Member
There is homogenous demography on this forum that supports trump. Chat to your fellow trumpists and find out. Of course, you can find one black sheep as a exception. Like Karl Niehaus, ne?

So in other words, you can't. Might I suggest that you desist from your hypocrisy then please.