US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Kieppie

Expert Member
TIL that hypocrisy and dishonesty are small mindedness issues. Must be pretty common for you to forget about it and treat it so flippantly.

/edit
Please note the the deflection from the guy that complains about deflection.
Perhaps yes. Just goes to show that you shouldn't give someone too much credit just because he comes from a similar educational background.

The easy excuse, using their own rhetoric, is to claim that all Biden voters are the same.

greg0205

Honorary Master

State Rep. Kelly Cassidy (D-Chicago), who in 2019 sponsored law defining abortion as a fundamental right in Illinois, is introducing a bill dubbed the “EXpanding Abortion Services Act,” the acronym of which spells TEXAS.

The Texas law is uniquely designed, allowing private citizens the right to bring a civil lawsuit against anyone who performs an abortion, gets an abortion or aids in someone getting an abortion after six weeks of pregnancy. Opponents of the law have described the minimum $10,000 in damages up for grabs as a “bounty.”

Cassidy’s proposal instead would instead give Illinoisans the right to seek at least $10,000 in damages against anyone who causes an unwanted pregnancy — even if it resulted from consensual sex — or anyone who commits sexual assault or abuse, including domestic violence.

“If folks are policing the bodies of people who are seeking reproductive healthcare in Texas, well, then maybe we should be policing the bodies of the people who are causing those problems here in Illinois,” Cassidy told NPR Illinois.

You know, I might just come around to this whole bounty idea.

Who knew?

Kieppie

Expert Member

You know, I might just come around to this whole bounty idea.

Who knew?
You... Support a petty action? Tell me it ain't so :eek:

Anywaaay. They're welcome to enact that bill though. It will be funny watching the chaos that ensues
Courts getting bogged down with frivolous lawsuits, holding up actual assault cases.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You... Support a petty action? Tell me it ain't so :eek:

Anywaaay. They're welcome to enact that bill though. It will be funny watching the chaos that ensues
Courts getting bogged down with frivolous lawsuits, holding up actual assault cases.
Aah, Kieppie.... I throw bait for you because I know you're such a hungry, hungry fish.

Bounties are an awful idea, whether your side have 'em or mine.

But tell me more about ensuing chaos, and Courts getting bogged down with frivolous lawsuits, holding up actual cases.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Bounties are an awful idea, whether your side have 'em or mine.

But tell me more about ensuing chaos, and Courts getting bogged down with frivolous lawsuits, holding up actual cases.
We already tried to explain to you, it is exactly the same as regular tips regarding other serious crimes.
The failure to understand lies with you.

Remember how you initially, without any evidence or knowledge about the bill, claimed that a rapist could sue their victim? Typical over reaction due to your twitter feed.
This whole "bounty" narrative is the same. So yeah, you don't exactly have any credibility when it comes to this topic.

greg0205

Honorary Master
We already tried to explain to you, it is exactly the same as regular tips regarding other serious crimes.
The failure to understand lies with you.

Remember how you initially, without any evidence or knowledge about the bill, claimed that a rapist could sue their victim? Typical over reaction due to your twitter feed.
This whole "bounty" narrative is the same. So yeah, you don't exactly have any credibility when it comes to this topic.
Have you thought about making a deal with the machines that if you kill Agent Smith, they edit the Matrix to include exceptions for incest and rape in SB8 for you?