US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Anti-Muslim Republican Laura Loomer says she is in ‘a lot of pain’ from Covid, months after saying she hoped she’d get it

‘Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain’

Kieppie

Expert Member

Anti-Muslim Republican Laura Loomer says she is in ‘a lot of pain’ from Covid, months after saying she hoped she’d get it

‘Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain’
Women of today...Weak I tell you!

Seriously though, can't imagine her suffering at her age. Unless she's never had body aches from severe flu, or the like, to compare it to.
When my parents caught it my, mom soldiered on and took care of my dad and even some of the farm workers and she's almost 70.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Seriously though, can't imagine her suffering at her age. Unless she's never had body aches from severe flu, or the like, to compare it to.
When my parents caught it my, mom soldiered on and took care of my dad and even some of the farm workers and she's almost 70.

Maybe.... Just maybe... people have different symptoms. When we got it, it wasn't much worse than a bad flu, but our friend who's the same age as us was nearly hospitalised twice, and another guy at work also around the same age still suffers from chest problems nearly a year later. And then some people die.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member

I'm a 36 with no comorbidities and i had to go to hospital. You can imagine, you just choose not to. You are actively choosing to do some vice signalling now. Your MO to a t.

greg0205

Honorary Master
I mean the thing we know for sure about covid is how it affects everyone the same way.

Jesus.

Who thinks like that?

I have friends who have had it and were fine. Another has long covid now and she needs oxygen to move around, and a client of mine and his son died two day apart.

Soldier on?

I can't even...

greg0205

Honorary Master
Wow! Check out this guy's acute case of TDS...

E_higsdVcAACQK0

Anyway...

Happy Justice For J6 revisionist history day, y'all, and remember to pour one out for the states where the attacks on democracy never ended... Like GA, and AZ, and PA.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Maybe.... Just maybe... people have different symptoms. When we got it, it wasn't much worse than a bad flu, but our friend who's the same age as us was nearly hospitalised twice, and another guy at work also around the same age still suffers from chest problems nearly a year later. And then some people die.
The correct answer would be "Duh"

I'm a 36 with no comorbidities and i had to go to hospital. You can imagine, you just choose not to. You are actively choosing to do some vice signalling now. Your MO to a t.

It's was more in line with Bender. As in she is not in a at risk group, nor has any comorbidities. So statistically speaking she should be fine (<0.0785%).
Given the small chance of it happening it is also possible that she's never had anything to compare it to hence the sarcastic "weak" comment.

But sure see it as some kind of karma if you choose to. It's just another person that caught the virus, as everyone in the world eventually will.
Now she's part of the vaccinated crowd.

greg0205

Honorary Master
The correct answer would be "Duh"

It's was more in line with Bender. As in she is not in a at risk group, nor has any comorbidities. So statistically speaking she should be fine (Given the small chance of it happening it is also possible that she's never had anything to compare it to hence the sarcastic "weak" comment.

But sure see it as some kind of karma if you choose to. It's just another person that caught the virus, as everyone in the world eventually will.
Now she's part of the vaccinated crowd.

Literally *not* vaccinated.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Correct. Will be better than vaccinated, but to keep the grouping more simplistic just call it "vaccinated"

cave.jpg

That's right, Kieppie, I said what I said.

I mean, what is even the point of having a language if folks can't arbitrarily revise the universally accepted definitions of words as and when they please, amirite?

Kieppie

Expert Member
cave.jpg

That's right, Kieppie, I said what I said.

I mean, what is even the point of having a language if folks can't arbitrarily revise the universally accepted definitions of words as and when they please, amirite?
From people literally changing definitions that's kinda rich doncha think?

This is for practicality not definition. For example graphs showing at risk aka (unvaccinated without natural immunity) and those not at risk (vaccinated + natural immunity).
Colloquialism an all that.

So yes she is now part of the "vaccinated" crowd, unless she dies of course.

greg0205

Honorary Master
From people literally changing definitions that's kinda rich doncha think?

This is for practicality not definition. For example graphs showing at risk aka (unvaccinated without natural immunity) and those not at risk (vaccinated + natural immunity).
Colloquialism an all that.

So yes she is now part of the "vaccinated" crowd, unless she dies of course.
No more awareness than a dog licking its own ass in public.

Clown.

Kieppie

Expert Member
No more awareness than a dog licking its own ass in public.

Clown.
Ok pot calling kettle...

She self vaccinated with an aerosolised unattenuated live virus. If you want to put a technical description on natural immunity.
End result is the same, just better.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Ok pot calling kettle...

She self vaccinated with an aerosolised unattenuated live virus. If you want to put a technical description on natural immunity.
End result is the same, just better.
You vs English.

You know, I think this is an excellent choice of hill for you to die on, Kieppie.

I'll get out of you way now and just let you get on with beclowning yourself.

Have fun, pal.

surface

Honorary Master

Allah works in mysterious ways.

Kieppie

Expert Member
You vs English.

You know, I think this is an excellent choice of hill for you to die on, Kieppie.

I'll get out of you way now and just let you get on with beclowning yourself.

Have fun, pal.
Wrong Greggy.
Go look for example at the redefining of something simplistic like "Women" by people of your affiliation. That is changing a definition.

Now compare that to me saying she's part of the "Vaccinated crowd". I did not change the definition of the term as you might notice.
The rest is just in jest to you being so deliberately obtuse.

Anyway I hope she gets well soon.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Wrong Greggy.
Go look for example at the redefining of something simplistic like "Women" by people of your affiliation. That is changing a definition.

Now compare that to me saying she's part of the "Vaccinated crowd". I did not change the definition of the term as you might notice.
The rest is just in jest to you being so deliberately obtuse.

Anyway I hope she gets well soon.

“Infected” is the word you’re looking for, but don’t let that get in the way of your fangirling garbage so offensive she can never catch an Uber again.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Ok she's infected just like the vaccinated crowd.

Now you're just rambling again. Why are you simping for her?
I notice you did not wish her a speedy recovery... :unsure:
"Why are you simping for her", followed *immediately* by "I notice you did not wish her a speedy recovery"

Just broken brain stuff there, Kieppie.

Kieppie

Expert Member
"Why are you simping for her", followed *immediately* by "I notice you did not wish her a speedy recovery"

Just broken brain stuff there, Kieppie.
No Greg. You just forgot to. It ties into the previous sentence. Try and keep up.

Anyway so glad we can have this productive back and forth over someone important that is now part of those protected from this deadly pandemic..

Status
Not open for further replies.