Not open for further replies.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Kieppie vs English 2: Revisionist Boogaloo

Zygote
cell

Fetus
embryology

Guess your mom skipped the zygote and embryo stage with you and issued you, shiny and new, as a full grown adult into this obese world.
I'm glad you can look up science and try to explain it as a non scientist...

The most important part was left out though. All the different stages are still stages of the baby's development.
You use terms like "parasite" to hide your pro murder stance.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I'm not gaslighting anything. I'm giving a counter opinion based on facts.
It's strange that only certain "facts" are accepted by you?
So even your word gaslighting is wrong given that you're incapable of questioning your narrative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Clearly not in the sciences...
Gaslighting the word gaslighting... fokken lol

Kieppie

Expert Member
Could... Could you go back in time and repost your thoughts on Joe's American Families Plan?

You know, the $1,8Tn plan that includes paid leave, child care, universal preschool and free community college.
And what other nonsense is hidden in that bill Greg? We all know that's the game both sides play.
Again with your asinine free college....Start with free, decent quality schooling.

greg0205

Honorary Master
I'm glad you can look up science and try to explain it as a non scientist...

The most important part was left out though. All the different stages are still stages of the baby's development.
You use terms like "parasite" to hide your pro murder stance.
I would never ask you to take my word, Kieppie... I much prefer watching you hand-wave away Britanica, and Collins, and Oxford, and Merriam-Webster.

Also...

Pleased that you're finally comfortable with publicly owning that you think life begins on your parent's third date.

Last edited:

buka001

Honorary Master
Oh now your just being dishonest.
That would be a very easy study since the death rates of children due to the virus is already known.

So again protecting the sanctity of lockdowns no matter what?
Death rates of a virus, while mitigation measures were in place, is something we know. Without mitigation measures, is somewhat more complicated.

You entered the realms of speculation, with a bias towards your narrative.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Ok so you use buzzwords without understanding them...
Kudos
the-simpsons-lisa-simpson.gif

Kieppie

Expert Member
I would never ask you to take my word, Kieppie... I much prefer watching you hand-wave away Brittanica, and Collins, and Oxford, and Merriam-Webster.
Where did I hand-wave them away? I'm proud that you can open those pages.

Also...

Pleased that you're finally comfortable with publicly owning that you think life begins on your parent's third date.
No life begins whenever they get around to fertilizing. Please go see the above mentioned webpages for more scientific information.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Death rates of a virus, while mitigation measures were in place, is something we know. Without mitigation measures, is somewhat more complicated.

You entered the realms of speculation, with a bias towards your narrative.
No, barring international measures to exclude different variants, freer movement inside a country will just result in faster spread.
It will have no impact on mortality rate as this is intrinsic to the virus. You know this.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Where did I hand-wave them away? I'm proud that you can open those pages.

No life begins whenever they get around to fertilizing. Please go see the above mentioned webpages for more scientific information.
"Fertilizing" you say?

In your version of the English language, what, exactly, do you call a newly fertilized ovum?

buka001

Honorary Master
No, barring international measures to exclude different variants, freer movement inside a country will just result in faster spread.
It will have no impact on mortality rate as this is intrinsic to the virus. You know this.
Surprisingly nothing to do with my initial point.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Surprisingly nothing to do with my initial point.
So what was your point? The death rates would not be different with or without the lockdowns. Hence why I said such a study would be relatively trivial compared to the health impacts of lockdowns etc on mental and physical health and the death associated with it.

It's all about minimizing harm, especially if another pandemic hits, yet you refuse to acknowledge faults or unintended consequences in the way it was handled. So remind me who has the bias here?

Kieppie

Expert Member
Did I ask for pictures, or your particular word for a newly fertilized ovum, Kieppie?
Well you understand pictures better apparently. You are free to call it what you will now.

Just incase you're unsure the picture is when life starts.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Well you understand pictures better apparently. You are free to call it what you will now.

Just incase you're unsure the picture is when life starts.
Maybe if I take the snark out of my question you'll understand it better and possibly respond.

Yeah, let's try that...

What, exactly, do you call a newly fertilized ovum, Kieppie?

Status
Not open for further replies.