US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
According to the polls Biden is at 46% and Trump is at 48%......

Trump is beating Biden in the polls right now!!!!!

greg0205

Honorary Master
Is... Is Paul Gosar okay?

Folks, I think Paul's suggestion is doable...

All he needs to do in the next three months is get a supermajority in the House *and* the Senate to vote for it, and then he just needs thirty eight states to ratify the amendment, and violà, snap presidential election by the end of the year.

Also, Lauren is doing the lord's work catching these asshats on video.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
It's not a subject fit to study for university. Just a lot of waffle it feels like.
You looked at any syllabuses? At the subjects involved? It's probably one of the most important subjects a university student can take in today's world, in my opinion, and is relevant in a lot of different and diverse disciplines

buka001

Honorary Master
You looked at any syllabuses? At the subjects involved? It's probably one of the most important subjects a university student can take in today's world, in my opinion, and is relevant in a lot of different and diverse disciplines
Based on research I did into some sustainable uses of cement admixtures, I managed to save £93 000 just on our concrete costs alone.

I thought these capitalist folks love profit?

cerebus

Honorary Master

Donald Trump could be charged with multiple crimes over his attempts to overturn his loss in the state of Georgia, report says

The report by the Brookings Institution, a leading think tank in Washington DC, analyzes publicly available evidence that shows that Trump and his allies attempted to pressure Georgia officials to "change the lawful outcome of the election."

A key piece of evidence is the now-infamous call made by Trump on January 3 to Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. He told him to "find 11,780 votes" to overturn Biden's win.

greg0205

Honorary Master

Donald Trump could be charged with multiple crimes over his attempts to overturn his loss in the state of Georgia, report says

The report by the Brookings Institution, a leading think tank in Washington DC, analyzes publicly available evidence that shows that Trump and his allies attempted to pressure Georgia officials to "change the lawful outcome of the election."

A key piece of evidence is the now-infamous call made by Trump on January 3 to Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. He told him to "find 11,780 votes" to overturn Biden's win.
Guess they should add his public confession at yesterday's hate rally to the list...

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Haha AOC is way more than just a junior congresswoman.

The average junior congresswoman does not get invited to the most lavish celeb parties like she does. They do not have 13 million followers on twatter. She's literally a celeb.
So all she has to do is bankrupt some businesses, defraud charities, try to stage a coup and you fellas will be clamoring for her to be president, right? :p

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

Could be, won't be.

The US has a proud tradition of non-accountability for people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.