US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Buck

Executive Member
Shame I actually feel sorry for him when you see him mumbling, stopping speaking midway sentence and getting words wrong, etc.

But he put himself in this situation so he only has himself to blame.
Then you must have really felt sorry for Trump, who will most likely run again at the old age of 79.

konfab

Honorary Master
Top Tip: Police unions are the shield for the worst slave-patrol, murder-your-community, cover-up, garbage, white supremacy enforcement officers everywhere.

Believing a word those liars say is a conscious choice that will leave you embarrassed.

Every. Damn. Time.
You progressives want strong labour laws that protect union workers, you progressives get strong labour unions that protect union workers.

The amount of garbage that teachers unions shuffle onto children is a crime unto itself.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You progressives want strong labour laws that protect union workers, you progressives get strong labour unions that protect union workers.

The amount of garbage that teachers unions shuffle onto children is a crime unto itself.
Don't equate police unions to other unions, especially teachers unions.

Unions protect worker's rights, police unions protect the murderers in their ranks.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I feel sorry for Biden because he is mentally not all there... Trump is still pretty sharp.
You really gonna say that considering the guy said that the sound of wind turbines (windmills in his words) causes cancer? Really? I mean really really? Are you sure? We can give you another chance to change your mind.. for the sake of humanity please...

greg0205

Honorary Master
I feel sorry for Biden because he is mentally not all there... Trump is still pretty sharp.
FADfzeZX0AA541G

Issued *after* the report leaked.

Reminder: 261 fewer votes for Two Scoops, 99 more for Joe..

ponder

Honorary Master
Don't equate police unions to other unions, especially teachers unions.

Unions protect worker's rights, police unions protect the murderers in their ranks.

It's a unions job to protect their members regardless. If you steal from work the union will look after your interests, if you assault your boss the union will look after your interests etc etc

It would be double standards to deny some those rights and others not.

What's next, deny people access to criminal defense lawyers because they represent murderers, rapists, pedos etc? Some people would love this.

greg0205

Honorary Master
It's a unions job to protect their members regardless. If you steal from work the union will look after your interests, if you assault your boss the union will look after your interests etc etc

What's next, deny people access to criminal defense lawyers because they represent murderers, rapists, pedos etc? Some people would love this.
If your job includes lobbying to secure the murder licence known as qualified immunity for your members, you have no business being in a job that falls under the "justice" umbrella.

Ponderer

Executive Member
I notice that some of the retards that supported the "defund/abolish the police" campaign have changed their tune.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Not sure why you think anyone is suggesting that police shouldn’t have a union. It’s unfortunate that the police union is so corrupt. You’re strawmanning

SoldierMan

Executive Member
You really gonna say that considering the guy said that the sound of wind turbines (windmills in his words) causes cancer? Really? I mean really really? Are you sure? We can give you another chance to change your mind.. for the sake of humanity please...

Saying silly things and losing your marbles through dementia or the like are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.