US Politics : Biden 100 days edition

greg0205

Honorary Master

Curious that many of these people who pay so little tax are (in public) advocates of higher tax - Buffett being the most obvious example. Then again, I guess these billionaires can advocate for a higher income tax, fooling the clowns who think they will then pay higher taxes overall.

View attachment 1085391

Coming around to taxing the rich, Chris?

I approve.

greg0205

Honorary Master
They could have had the My Pillow guy argue Trump's case in his *first* impeachment hearing, and he still would have been acquitted, because of all the Trumpets in the Republican Party. Instead they got Alan Dershowitz, who probably views it as the highlight of his career.

Well, maybe top two… There was that one time he got his best pal Jeff a sweetheart deal on a bunch of child sex trafficking stuff.

surface

Honorary Master
I don't see them ever letting go. It will become a generational thing, that's how ridiculous this is.
Did anyone post about Italygate yet? Next thing is I wouldn't be surprised if Zuma or Niehaus interfered in USA elections on behalf of democrats.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Could… Could you describe a man who was worth $18 Billion at the time, pleading poverty to qualify for a $4000,00 child tax credit as a ‘welfare queen’?

Asking for minimum wage folks who’ve been vilified with the pejorative since Reagan.

buka001

Honorary Master
Nonsense. Everyone knows the central tenet of CRT is not having fireworks at Mt. Rushmore.

*citation needed*

...o_O
Let me be clear, if it was not earlier.

Teaching of events such as the Tulsa Massacre is not the teaching of CRT.

The only place you will find CRT being taught is in small sects of some legal and education studies.

Actual CRT is not being taught in any school.

What the teaching of the Tulsa Massacre in schools has to do with CRT, is it is an example of the byproduct of CRT studies into education that has pushed on education policies to open up the curriculum to explore the full history of a subject. It is part of the first tenet of CRT.

Conservatives like Chris are misusing the term “CRT” as a marker for any and all diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives or any and all lessons addressing race and racism in schools, because people take personal and individual offense when systems are challenged.

The only place you will find CRT being taught is in small sects of some legal and education studies.

What the teaching of the Tulsa Massacre in schools has to do with CRT, is it is an example of the byproduct of CRT studies into education that has pushed on education policies to open up the curriculum to explore the full history of a subject. It is part of the first tenet of CRT.

Conservatives like Chris are misusing the term “CRT” as a marker for any and all diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives or any and all lessons addressing race and racism in schools, because people take personal and individual offense when systems are challenged.

Nope.

Here's the book you need to read about CRT:

1623242430343.png

You also need to read articles like this or this

Only then you will realise the cancer of CRT.

konfab

Honorary Master

Curious that many of these people who pay so little tax are (in public) advocates of higher tax - Buffett being the most obvious example. Then again, I guess these billionaires can advocate for a higher income tax, fooling the clowns who think they will then pay higher taxes overall.

View attachment 1085391
This is super illegal. The tax system isn't there to publicise people's income. It is there to take their money privately.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pro...musk-warren-buffet-taxes-irs-leak-2021-6?IR=T

konfab

Honorary Master

No I take personal offense when my skin colour is used to judge me as a person. Which is something is an absolute cornerstone of progressivism and CRT.

South Africa has these policies in place and the effect is devastating, ironically most to black people.

The "black" owners of Burger King were prevented from selling their business to another group because the other group wasn't black enough according to the government.
This means that most of its workers are probably going to lose their jobs when it gets liquidated, but hey Diversity, Inclusion and Equity eh?

The poverty that gets created by these policies is directly on the hands of people like you who support these policies.

Last edited:

buka001

Honorary Master
Nope.

Here's the book you need to read about CRT:

View attachment 1085891

You also need to read articles like this or this

Only then you will realise the cancer of CRT.
In terms of Critical Legal Theory's thesis about systems versus individuals and its influence on the formation of CRT, can you describe how that relates to the story you dropped about how they fought back against their "woke" employees?

Which one of Derrick Bell's arguments do you feel those employees were adherents of and why that employer and by implication you disagree with it?

In terms of the article relating to schools, can you outline any curricular instances where CRT is specifically mentioned and whether they had any coursework, assignments that referenced the "founders" of the theory and their works?

cerebus

Honorary Master
In terms of Critical Legal Theory's thesis about systems versus individuals and its influence on the formation of CRT, can you describe how that relates to the story you dropped about how they fought back against their "woke" employees?

Which one of Derrick Bell's arguments do you feel those employees were adherents of and why that employer and by implication you disagree with it?

In terms of the article relating to schools, can you outline any curricular instances where CRT is specifically mentioned and whether they had any coursework, assignments that referenced the "founders" of the theory and their works?

Sometime CRT must have jumped the evolutionary gap from the legal profession to any and all forms of education. Maybe it should be renamed Covid Race Theory.

buka001

Honorary Master
No I take personal offense when my skin colour is used to judge me as a person. Which is something is an absolute cornerstone of progressivism and CRT.

South Africa has these policies in place and the effect is devastating, ironically most to black people.

The "black" owners of Burger King were prevented from selling their business to another group because the other group wasn't black enough according to the government.
This means that most of its workers are probably going to lose their jobs when it gets liquidated, but hey Diversity, Inclusion and Equity eh?

The poverty that gets created by these policies is directly on the hands of people like you who support these policies.
Cool story, but none of this is CRT.

Even the first paragraph.

surface

Honorary Master
To NotReallyBrit - does including CRT in curriculum make you feel like "you" guys are being treated as slaves? Asking for a friend as he hasn't heard "that" particular argument yet.

ponder

Honorary Master

buka001

Honorary Master
@buka001

Read the entire thread from the reporter

Just FYI: Loudoun County is one of the most Democratic counties in Virginia so you can't easily just dismiss this as Trumpland antics. CRT is highly divisive and tearing communities apart! Should we really be teaching white kids to hate the land of their birth?!

Can you quote the exact paragraph in any CRT text that says CRT proposes educational courses that will teach White kids to hate the land of their birth?!

I will wait and ask you for this everyday.

Again quote any CRT text that states any of what they are saying here must be taught in schools.

The quote from any CRT theory that says all white people are racist?

Which of the original theorists proposed this in any of their academic works?

What amazes me here is in a county with a population that is only 8.1% black will feel so threatened at something which isn't even part of their curriculum, to act so fearful, it really makes me wonder why?

Oh wait, they are in Virginia.

If things are allowed to go on as they are, it is certain that slavery is to be abolished. By the time the north shall have attained the power, the black race will be in a large majority, and then we will have black governors, black legislatures, black juries, black everything. Is it to be supposed that the white race will stand for that?

I wonder if Loudoun County schools teaches that paragraph, which has very significant historic significance for the State of Virginia, when they teach the history of Virginia?

Or who Howard Bromley was?

cerebus

Honorary Master
@buka001

Read the entire thread from the reporter

Just FYI: Loudoun County is one of the most Democratic counties in Virginia so you can't easily just dismiss this as Trumpland antics. CRT is highly divisive and tearing communities apart! Should we really be teaching white kids to hate the land of their birth?!

Ok is it ACTUALLY CRT they're debating or are certain people including the person who posted this tweet calling it CRT? Your casual disregard for proper terminology is shocking