US Politics : Open Borders (a continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

On a side note - The most interesting thing to me is crossing a state line and the gas station on the one side vs the gas station on the other side (probably not even a mile apart) will have completely different prices but exist as if they're in their own worlds.

Texas was $1/gallon for the longest time. It's always one of the cheapest states for gas. Still the current price is ridiculous, €0.43/litre vs what we pay in Netherlands currently €1.87.

-Security concerns
-Economic impact
-Cultural and social impact.

To name a few.

Ps: It's not pre-1900's anymore. The world has become a very dangerous place as humanity has developed.
Ok. I see. But it depends...

How would you define 'open borders'?

The term itself is a bit loaded, I find.

Can you give an example of abuse and an asylum loophole?
Using international and US law provisions reserved for asylum seekers to expedite legal entry into a country subject to determination of status or eligibility at a much later stage.

Using international and US law provisions reserved for asylum seekers to expedite legal entry into a country subject to determination of status or eligibility at a much later stage.
Ok, so you're not pro open borders.

Sorry, I was looking for someone that is.

Ted Cruz is a US politician. How is your incessant seal barking about open borders relevant to US politics? Be specific
I wasn't talking to you.

But since RanzB just giggles nervously when asked his views, and you seem to like rushing to answer for him... he's a politician not talking about open borders.

How is that on topic?

See the title is US politics: Open Borders

It's specific to open borders.

Have a look... the title is right at the top, just above the OP's user name.

I wasn't talking to you.

But since RanzB just giggles nervously when asked his views, and you seem to like rushing to answer for him... he's a politician not talking about open borders.

How is that on topic?

See the title is US politics: Open Borders

It's specific to open borders.

Have a look... the title is right at the top, just above the OP's user name.
Seems like you’re just afraid to state your actual position. Just like you’ve been accusing everyone else of doing. Odd

His post wasn’t off topic at all. It’s your posts that keep dragging discussions away from US politics.
You still don't get it, do you?

I tend not to explain things twice if someone is being deliberately obtuse.

You still don't get it, do you?

I tend not to explain things twice if someone is being deliberately obtuse.

The thread is not about open borders, it’s about US politics you numpty. And you’re still being evasive. I can’t imagine why

So you're trying to find someone in favour of something which doesn't really exist?
Well, in my view it doesn't, that's correct.

So with all this advocacy for 'open borders' it appears some think its a great idea.

If you run into anyone like that, who is willingly to elaborate, do send them my way.

Thanks awfully :thumbsup:
:giggle:

The thread is not about open borders, it’s about US politics you numpty. And you’re still being evasive. I can’t imagine why
You quoted my explanation, so you have no excuse.

You clearly know the difference between "US politics: Open Borders" and "US politics".

Come now... be honest.

Well, in my view it doesn't, that's correct.

So with all this advocacy for 'open borders' it appears some think its a great idea.

If you run into anyone like that, who is willingly to elaborate, do send them my way.

Thanks awfully :thumbsup:
:giggle:
Who's advocating for open borders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back