US Politics : Withdrawal symptoms

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I think you might be a little bit too triggered to think rationally.

Its a social media platform. It will probably be used for memes and trolling, not unlike any other social media platforms.

Here might be some people that believe everything on Twitter is accurate, but that's not the truth.

I think if Trump wanted to name something after himself he would just do it, you know, like everything else he ever did.

If amused is another word for triggered, then yes , I am triggered. And getting more "triggered" every post.

And a reminder, I'm not the one who decided the "Truth" name of the upcoming social media network partially accurate. Ironic was my take

Howdy

Expert Member
You were happy with crowdfunding Rittenhouse as well, right ? I just want to be sure.
Absobloodylutely 110% affirmative. Any kid shooting murderous commies before he's 18 actually needs a medal, not a trial.

We could use him here. :thumbsup:

Temujin

Honorary Master
FCLolnZWUAcKrDJ

:ROFL:

Temujin

Honorary Master
“While China is pursuing economic and technological dominance, we find ourselves here busy canceling people and demanding the use of the right pronouns to describe people, or claiming that requiring photo ID to vote is a return to the Jim Crow era

Kieppie

Expert Member
If that's the way you roll, who am I to argue
I have my Mandarin language courses, admittedly a tad rusty, so I'm good thanks.
Africa isn't able to counter China so unfortunately it has to be outsourced.

Curious how you'd propose countering them or should the world just acquiesce?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I have my Mandarin language courses, admittedly a tad rusty, so I'm good thanks.
Africa isn't able to counter China so unfortunately it has to be outsourced.

Curious how you'd propose countering them or should the world just acquiesce?

Forced internment of people who don't tow the official line, and removal of voting rights would be a good start to the #BeLikeChina initiative.

You do know that the US military budget is probably 3 or 4 times what China's is. If they aren't able to counter China with that, It's unlikely adding a few civil rights and trans people to the draft would change that.

Dunno what Mandarin courses and Africa has to do with it

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Trump announces social media platform launch plan

View attachment 1171680
The 7th rule about "Truth Social" is you aren't allowed to say bad things about "Truth Social"

Under 7. Prohibited activities, one of the prohibited activities is...."disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site"

Lol.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Forced internment of people who don't tow the official line, and removal of voting rights would be a good start to the #BeLikeChina initiative.
Yep which is why people are against this. Unsure how you come to the conclusion that they wish to be like China when the purpose of the spending is to prevent China.

You do know that the US military budget is probably 3 or 4 times what China's is. If they aren't able to counter China with that, It's unlikely adding a few civil rights and trans people to the draft would change that.
It could be argued that China actually outspends the U.S. on its military when personnel costs and purchasing power are taken into account. You know since they kinda use slave labour that side and steal IP. You can improve civil rights without making it the center of attention. Unfortunately they are focusing disproportionately on this.

Dunno what Mandarin courses and Africa has to do with it
Mandarin courses is tongue in cheek for when China takes over and Africa since the corrupt Governments here sell out our sovereignty to China in other words they don't offer resistance.

buchanan8

Also hilarious that he whined about "regurgitated corporate MSM garbage" while citing Tucker Carlson/Fox News. :ROFL:
Tucker is about the only person on Fox I don't mind. Otherwise Fox is almost as bad as the others. The point is Steele is a liar, yet fake news propaganda outlets CNN, MSNBC etc. treated his lies as the truth and disseminated them all day, every day for months on end. We now know for certain it was fake news (I knew it at the time. Perhaps you were suckered).

Here is a non Tucker, non Fox source that comprehensively deals with the delusions and fantasies (outright lies) contained in the Steele dossier:

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Yep which is why people are against this. Unsure how you come to the conclusion that they wish to be like China when the purpose of the spending is to prevent China.

Dunno what tangent you're on . I'm sure the post I responded to went like.....whilst China was doing all this cool military schit, we were bitching about voting related stuff

It could be argued that China actually outspends the U.S. on its military when personnel costs and purchasing power are taken into account. You know since they kinda use slave labour that side and steal IP. You can improve civil rights without making it the center of attention. Unfortunately they are focusing disproportionately on this.

If Civil rights wasn't made the centre of attention, it's more often ignored....by those who are not affected by it. I mean, the whole civil rights changes in the 60's happened because someone made an effort to make it the centre of attention. Especially those directly affected.

The rest of the people , those privileged ones were ok with accepting the status quo for a couple of centuries, and were wondering why the others were focussing disproportionately on it, when there were commies breathing down their necks.

So what do you want them to do? Drop their signs and go start designing hypersonic missiles?

Mandarin courses is tongue in cheek for when China takes over and Africa since the corrupt Governments here sell out our sovereignty to China in other words they don't offer resistance.

I still don't understand what that has to do with what was being discussed.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Trump announces social media platform launch plan

View attachment 1171680

Going great so far

Also called a blank-check firm, a SPAC is a shell company that lists on a stock exchange with the sole intent of merging with a private firm to take it public. The private company then gets the SPAC’s place in the stock market. SPAC mergers have exploded in popularity in the past year for many startups because they are allowed to make projections about their business. Those aren’t allowed in normal IPOs.

I think some are about to get

AbandonedBlueEskimodog-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Kieppie

Expert Member
Going great so far

Also called a blank-check firm, a SPAC is a shell company that lists on a stock exchange with the sole intent of merging with a private firm to take it public. The private company then gets the SPAC’s place in the stock market. SPAC mergers have exploded in popularity in the past year for many startups because they are allowed to make projections about their business. Those aren’t allowed in normal IPOs.

I think some are about to get

AbandonedBlueEskimodog-max-1mb.gif

So Mikhael was attempting to commit fraud? Way to go there boyo.
Ironic that none of his replies picked up on this, but rather cheered it on.

By the way you left out one important part.

• SPACs have two years to complete an acquisition or they must return their funds to investors.

Last edited: