US report on declassified UFO files — they're not saying it's not aliens

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
US releasing UFO report — and they're not saying it's not aliens

Are aliens watching us?

That's what Americans hope to find out when a report on the US government's secret files on UFOs goes to Congress next month after years of sightings and videos suggesting that highly advanced extraterrestrials are, indeed, out there.

But the report from the Director of National Intelligence, pulled together with classified military files, could fall short of explaining scores of purported unidentified flying object incidents over decades.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Could also be demon manifestations of above top secret projects or holograms or whatever....

Either way as the dude said..... we just don't know.

Solitude

Executive Member
It's like people don't know what the U in UFO stands for. If they knew it was/wasn't aliens then it wouldn't be a UFO
Yeah I wish people would stop doing that.

I mentioned in another thread before that I saw a UFO. Not aliens, not martians, not Superman. People don't seem to get that at all.

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
It's like people don't know what the U in UFO stands for. If they knew it was/wasn't aliens then it wouldn't be a UFO
I wish to register an objection!

You can rule out certain options and still have it be unidentified.

Like, we're pretty sure it's not an enormous fire-breathing flying reptile, and we're pretty sure it's not a regular plane, train, or automobile.

But we're not saying it's not aliens... or the Russians or Chinese ;)

Vorastra

Executive Member
But the report from the Director of National Intelligence, pulled together with classified military files, could fall short of explaining scores of purported unidentified flying object incidents over decades.
Disappointed.jpg

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Ever noticed how sightings of Nessie, Big Foot and alien spacecraft decreased with the rise of the smart phone? Suddenly no longer an excuse to film grainy, ambiguous footage and these sightings fall off the face of the earth.

There is life out there, somewhere, but any any species that can reach earth is likely not going to be dumb enough to get caught observing us or would be so far ahead of us technologically/intelligence-wise that they would have nothing to fear making themselves known.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
258790.gif

eg2505

Honorary Master
how do we know the aliens aren't wearing Human skins?
how do we know their hologram tech is so sophisticated, it can look like a ordinary airplane

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
If a super intelligent race of aliens have been visiting Earth for more than century, why are they still coming?

Haven't they seen everything by now?

Why are they still probing buttholes?
100 years and they still don't realise crap comes from there?

Sounds like dumb dumbs to me.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Ever noticed how sightings of Nessie, Big Foot and alien spacecraft decreased with the rise of the smart phone? Suddenly no longer an excuse to film grainy, ambiguous footage and these sightings fall off the face of the earth.

Try filming an aeroplane with a smart phone. End result? Grainy, ambiguous footage. :laugh:

I haven't noticed the sightings decrease TBH - more like the fakes have become more convincing.

whatwhat

Executive Member
If a super intelligent race of aliens have been visiting Earth for more than century, why are they still coming?

Probing buttholes is quite popular in adult movies. That would explain why the aliens keep coming back for it.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Probing buttholes is quite popular in adult movies. That would explain why the aliens keep coming back for it.
According to the 'witness accounts' they don't use their own extremities to do the probing which totally defeats the purpose.

spiff

Executive Member

dude if you traveled for 50 light years you hardly going to pop in for just a few hundred years now - I mean really? :rolleyes: :unsure:;)