Alan

Honorary Master
Someone has a bad dose of anti Americanism :eek:

Oh and Mohamed ElBaradei isn't American

mercurial

MyBB Legend

Oh and Mohamed ElBaradei isn't American
i don't hate America, i hate their government for their crimes on humanity. how is george bush any different from saddam hussain?

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Yeah I tend to agree with you on that. Its like some people here, "will never trust anything from america", except when its a report in their favour, like the one that started this thread.

I guess using their logic, if the americans are saying that Iran is not developing WMD`s, then they just have to be right!?? Cause its an american report that people are debating about here. Darn hypocrites! Out I say! Out!

Some people get seriously blinded by their racial and demographic stereotyping.

chiskop

Executive Member
What is this concept of Anti-americanism?

They lied about Iraq's WMD and we must now believe uncritically everything they say about Iran? Is the US above criticism?

If I was to say something about, I dunno, crime, would that make me unSouth-African?

The fact that you try to dismiss an argument by saying that he's anti-American is something that I find scary and reminiscent of newspeak - shutting down the debate without looking at the facts.

Try harder alan. Try to focus on the facts.

Alan

Honorary Master
Yeah I tend to agree with you on that. Its like some people here, "will never trust anything from america", except when its a report in their favour, like the one that started this thread.

I guess using their logic, if the americans are saying that Iran is not developing WMD`s, then they just have to be right!?? Cause its an american report that people are debating about here. Darn hypocrites! Out I say! Out!

Exactly :cool:

Bravo w1z4rd you're making more and more sense as everyday passes. In fact I'm starting to get rather nervous about it ;):D

Xarog

Honorary Master
Hold on...why then did the UN Nuclear Watchdog claim that Iran could build an atom bomb within a year

And you seem to have forgotten this part of the report:
Well, if the centrifuges weren't actually neccessary for a civilian nuclear program (that is, providing power to the country), I might be a little more concerned.

Seeing as Iran is unwilling to buy the processed uranium from another country, and thus being dependent on the country, such an enrichment program is expected.

Alan

Honorary Master
What is this concept of Anti-americanism?

They lied about Iraq's WMD and we must now believe uncritically everything they say about Iran? Is the US above criticism?

If I was to say something about, I dunno, crime, would that make me unSouth-African?

The fact that you try to dismiss an argument by saying that he's anti-American is something that I find scary and reminiscent of newspeak - shutting down the debate without looking at the facts.

Try harder alan. Try to focus on the facts.
I'm not the one ignoring facts. You the one that refuses to believe in the face of overwhelming evidence that if the U.S lied then so did the U.N and 101 other countries. One can only assume then that your judgment is clouded by something.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master

Yes it is hypocritical.

Regardless, it's still quite something for America to admit.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
By my earlier comment, I am not saying I support America or anything, Im just pointing out the hypocrisy of some forumites to cherry pick their information from.. (in this case).. America.

Yeah, America does stupid things, but show me a country that doesnt... They all have their own reasons for messing around in the world.

But to say something that "i dont trust anything from america", while using the Internet they invented and control.. or to accept the data in the opening posts smacks of hypocrisy.

I know the muslims in this forum jump around and bandy the word "islamophobia" or something similar at any small criticism of Islam.. but its okay to bash and spread hate about the Americans? I dont get this.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Yeah, America does stupid things, but show me a country that doesnt... They all have their own reasons for messing around in the world.
what other country goes around bombing people for no other motivation, other than money? tell me that and then we can attempt to have a conversation. they don't do stupid things. they know what they're doing. i fail to see how anyone can back them on this. it's flippin scary to me.

Alan

Honorary Master
what other country goes around bombing people for no other motivation, other than money? tell me that and then we can attempt to have a conversation. they don't do stupid things. they know what they're doing. i fail to see how anyone can back them on this. it's flippin scary to me.
Firstly before you make wild accusations you need proof to back it up. Secondly if bombing other countries is such a money spinner then why aren't a 101 other countries going around bombing people?

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
what other country goes around bombing people for no other motivation, other than money? tell me that and then we can attempt to have conversation. they don't do stupid things. they know what they're doing. i fail to see how anyone can back them on this. it's flippin scary to me.
Just above every major conflict in the world has being about money. Including when China annexed Nepal or Russia expansion. Just look throughout history. Even the French army are currently in Africa.. bombing some 3rd world people.

I have also noticed that where attacked by the US tend to do better than any other country attacked. For instance, West Berlin and western europe were better off than East Germany and Eastern Europe (during the cold war), South Korea is better off than North Korea, and Japan is better off today then it ever was.

Can you say that for countries invaded by Russia or China?

But im not here to defend America or its policies.. I think GW Bush was a money grabbing retard that worked closely in hand with other money grabbing retards in the Middle East (known as the Bin Ladin family), to push their own agenda while keeping the stupid people fighting about religion , instead of asking questions like, "what is democracy and basic human rights?", and , "wheres my share of the oil?"

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Firstly before you make wild accusations you need proof to back it up. Secondly if bombing other countries is such a money spinner then why aren't a 101 other countries going around bombing people?
OMG are u fing kidding me?

other countries aren't doing it cos they actually have a conscience. they know where to draw the line. you don't just go around to other countries and bomb them. lol that's insane man. are you saying you agree with them killing all these people :sick:

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma

other countries aren't doing it cos they actually have a conscience. they know where to draw the line.:
Ill call bullsh!t on this one. Other countries are not doing it because they DONT HAVE THE RESOURCES or the ABILITY to do it. Draw the line.. my ass. haha.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Just above every major conflict in the world has being about money. Including when China annexed Nepal or Russia expansion. Just look throughout history. Even the French army are currently in Africa.. bombing some 3rd world people.
okay that's fair, but we are supposed to better people. we are living in a new day and age and we know better than to kill innocent people for financial gain.

I have also noticed that where attacked by the US tend to do better than any other country attacked. For instance, West Berlin and western europe were better off than East Germany and Eastern Europe (during the cold war), South Korea is better off than North Korea, and Japan is better off today then it ever was.
while that may be true, it's not an excuse to go to war. nothing justifies war unless being bombed first.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Ill call bullsh!t on this one. Other countries are not doing it because they DONT HAVE THE RESOURCES or the ABILITY to do it. Draw the line.. my ass. haha.
don't have the resources? give me a break. really. germany, russia, north korea. oh puh-lease.

Alan

Honorary Master

other countries aren't doing it cos they actually have a conscience. they know where to draw the line. you don't just go around to other countries and bomb them. lol that's insane man. are you saying you agree with them killing all these people :sick:
Yeah sure. So if you kill 100 000s through sanctions indefintly you have a conscience while those bombing those responsible for having to implement the sanctions don't :rolleyes:

Out of sight, out of mind FTW

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
okay that's fair, but we are supposed to better people. we are living in a new day and age and we know better than to kill innocent people for financial gain.
Innocence has no value, money does. But one just needs to look at South Africa to see that. Innocent people die all the time for money related stuffs, even on the local micro scale.

while that may be true, it's not an excuse to go to war. nothing justifies war unless being bombed first.
So the UN should not have reacted to the Rwandian genocide or whats going on in Sudan at the moment.. cause we gotta wait for them to get bombed first?

Alan

Honorary Master
Oh so you have to wait until you're attacked to do something. Bit late then isn't it. Sounds like our pro criminal laws here .Wait untill you get shot at before you can do anything. :rolleyes:

Your mentality resulted in the deaths of 10s of millions of people :sick::sick: when your ilk waited for the nazis to "bomb first". Go read some history you might learn something.