US spies give shock verdict on Iran threat

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
don't have the resources? give me a break. really. germany, russia, north korea. oh puh-lease.
Germans well.. we know all about them... they have a habit of invading france every now and again, and I am sure they are involved in in military activities in Afgan.. Russia has being broke up until recently.. but watch this space (when they did have the resources they took most of eastern europe...).. and North Korea.. they DONT have the resources to attack.. even to try take out South Korea.. or they would have. The North Koreans live in a state of constant poverty.

Alan

Honorary Master
Going to war is very bad for politicians. In a democracy it's like taking a sledgehamer to your PR. Not some money making joyride some would have you believe.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Innocence has no value, money does. But one just needs to look at South Africa to see that. Innocent people die all the time for money related stuffs, even on the local micro scale.
yes, but this war is murder on a large scale. we can't do much about everyday murders, but these wars were strategically planned.

So the UN should not have reacted to the Rwandian genocide or whats going on in Sudan at the moment.. cause we gotta wait for them to get bombed first?
what i meant to say was, either being bombed first, or when there is definite intention of war, then defence is necessary.

LilJohn

With whatever IAEA demands of them.

Yeah so true. They'll believe anyone and anything to suit their pacifist ideology. I mean if you can fall for Hitler, Stalin, Mugabe, ANC......... no surprise then that they fall for glowing Ahemi :sick:
My good people I just want to clarify things....the only reason why the US chooses to attack countries like Iraq is purely bcoz of economic reason....in oder to keep the dollar stronger = take control of oil.....dont worry about the thousands of Iraqis that die as the result.....breaking news if 1...just 1 US soldier is killed...and the UN is controlled by the US

Alan

Honorary Master
My good people I just want to clarify things....the only reason why the US chooses to attack countries like Iraq is purely bcoz of economic reason....in oder to keep the dollar stronger = take control of oil.....dont worry about the thousands of Iraqis that die as the result.....breaking news if 1...just 1 US soldier is killed...and the UN is controlled by the US
Well you never worried when sanctions were killing off tens times as many no doubt :rolleyes:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Going to war is very bad for politicians. In a democracy it's like taking a sledgehamer to your PR. Not some money making joyride some would have you believe.
yet again, ur delusion astounds me. has USA not secured Iraq's oil as a result of this war? they are making billions from this oil. but hey, ignore all the lack of evidence. in fact, ignore the confessions as well. fact of the matter is, you wouldn't believe otherwise no matter what happened. just the other day i was joking when i said that even a confession from george bush would not satisfy you. wow, what a co-incidence. here we have the UN who confesses and guess what? you still deny it. it's like someone confessing to a murder and you tell that they didn't kill the person. the logic to deny this is purely retarded and borders on brainwashing, which is incredibly scary. this is my last post on this matter cos i can't and never will be able to convince you otherwise, as you already have ur mind made up. we can agree to disagree on the US politics.

Last edited:

Alan

Honorary Master
yet again, ur delusion astounds me. has USA not secured Iraq's oil as a result of this war? they are making billions from this oil. but hey, ignore all the lack of evidence. in fact, ignore the confessions as well. fact of the matter is, you wouldn't believe otherwise no matter what happened. just the other day i was joking when i said that even a confession from george bush would not satisfy you. wow, what a co-incidence. here we have the UN who confesses and guess what? you still deny it. it's like someone confessing to a murder and you tell that they didn't kill the person. the logic to deny this is purely retarded and borders on brainwashing, which is incredibly scary. this is my last post on this matter cos i can't and never will be able to convince you otherwise. we can agree to disagree on the US politics.
The U.N confesses what? :confused:

Nope the U.S doesn't control their oil. The Iraqis do. Which I might add is money going to rebuilding the country.

Honestly how do you believe that turning a country into a warzone gets the oil money flowing? Also how does that beat having cheap oil from sanctions against Saddam.

You're just clinging to anything to 'fuel' you're Anti Americanism and pacifism. There happens to be oil there so of course you jump to that conclusion as ludicrous as it is. So Vietnam was for rice then. Oh wait wasn't that war because of a lack of U.S jobs. :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the evil American conspiracy for the Korean war?

Last edited:

noxibox

Honorary Master
has USA not secured Iraq's oil as a result of this war? they are making billions from this oil.
It's more than just oil. War is very profitable when your friends and family are involved in manufacturing weapons and in construction. They get to make money off the weapons, then off rebuilding the infrastructure destroyed with those weapons.

It is also profitable to destabilise a country or support a dictator in order to extract resources.

But we can't only point fingers at the US. What we can say is that they don't even come close to upholding the ideals they claim to support.

Last edited: