[USA] Ex-Muslim Group Launches #AwesomeWithoutAllah Billboard Campaign

FrankCastle

Executive Member
no it means that the assertion that apostasy deaths are the norm in Islam is simply false, you were unable to provide any evidence that this was practiced by the early fundamental muslims which suggests any deaths that happen after the first muslims either go against Islam or the deaths are for other reasons.
Who said its the norm but it certainly has its origins in Islam and there's still Islamic countries that practice it, not so?
Show me ONE non Islamic country that kills people for leaving a particular religion we're not talking treason.

Did muslims just make up these lies about their holy prophet or was Muhammed only joking around?
Or was it the Jews again.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" This verse from the Hadith is worse than it appears because it isn't speaking solely of apostates, but those who say they believe but don't put their religion into practice.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses'."

Abu Dawud (4346) - "Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?" Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to "repent" under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad's former scribe, who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine "revelations" - upon finding out that grammatical changes could be made. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate).

saturnz

Honorary Master
are we still doing this

I've just shown the gross misrepresentation of sources on two counts, one guy gave up on his "source" and another tried to suggest a translation of a quran is what muslims rely on for guidance.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
you are welcome to dig deep and find an example of him killing someone for apostasy, so far nobody has been able to supply one, if he was a warlord as you suggest, then this should be pretty easy
Its like you're still asking for evidence of jaywalking when the felon has already been convicted on multiple murders.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Its like you're still asking for evidence of jaywalking when the felon has already been convicted on multiple murders.
you are aware the primary sources in two examples were contrary to what is stated in the link? I'm not going to go through every single one.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
you are aware the primary sources in two examples were contrary to what is stated in the link? I'm not going to go through every single one.
Lets keep it simple - you know we cant go back 1400 years and account for every single death in Arabia which is why you're demanding evidence which doesn't exist. What we have is tons of contemporary evidence that supports the idea that Muhammed was an advocate for death for apostasy.
If he wasn't where did these countries get their laws from?
Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. We're not even talking about the blasphemy laws.

All of them impose the death penalty for apostasy and all Islamic.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Lets keep it simple - you know we cant go back 1400 years and account for every single death in Arabia which is why you're demanding evidence which doesn't exist...
Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. We're not even talking about the blasphemy laws.
If Muhammed didn't kill anyone for apostasy, then I would suggest modern muslims have a problem.

I repeat, Islamic countries is like halaal bacon, at best they can be described as countries with muslim majorities.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I pasted the first 10 and most of them have death due to apostasy. Number 10 specifically:

10 Al-Harith bin Suwayd al-Ansari March 625[33] Kill Al-Harith bin Suwayd[38] because according to some Islamic traditions, Allah revealed Qur'an 3:86-8, which indicated that those who reject Islam after accepting it should be punished.[39] Al-Harith bin Suwayd was a Muslim who fought in the Battle of Uhud and killed some Muslims, he then joined the Quraysh and left Islam. After being threatened with those verses, Al-Harith sent his brother to Muhammad to ask for his forgiveness.[37][40][41]
Lol what a BS list. You claim one thing and then post a list of old school rap battles gone wrong with people killing each other over poetry.

saturnz

Honorary Master
You can repeat it as much as you want they are all Islamic countries (you know which ones) based on Islam - not just majority Muslims, their laws, culture and backward thinking all based on Islam.
out of all those countries listed, how many do not have central banks?