[USA] Ex-Muslim Group Launches #AwesomeWithoutAllah Billboard Campaign

Grant

Honorary Master
so I can start selling islamic bacon now?
not yet
first you need to pay the muslim judicial council a small fee and they are sure to certify your bacon as halal.
just pay the money, then open a halal bacon warehouse

saturnz

Honorary Master
not yet
first you need to pay the muslim judicial council a small fee and they are sure to certify your bacon as halal.
just pay the money, then open a halal bacon warehouse
just so we are clear, can you define "money"

lived666

Executive Member
out of all those countries listed, how many do not have central banks?
The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Islamic republic of Afganistan and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania are not Islamic countries.......

:unsure: :rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::ROFL:

Damn, they fooled me, shame on me.

saturnz

Honorary Master
The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Islamic republic of Afganistan and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania are not Islamic countries.......

:unsure: :rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::ROFL:

Damn, they fooled me, shame on me.
if they have a central bank printing pieces of paper as if its money, then yeah, I can't see whats so Islamic about running your entire economy on something that is strictly forbidden in Islam, as I said, halaal bacon

lived666

Executive Member
if they have a central bank printing pieces of paper as if its money, then yeah, I can't see whats so Islamic about running your entire economy on something that is strictly forbidden in Islam, as I said, halaal bacon
I don't know what you are harping on about, I'm not sure if you even know what point it is you are trying to say....and why???

All the Islamic countries have central banks

The Central Bank Iran, also known as Bank Markazi, officially the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the central bank of Iran

The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) (Urdu: بینک دَولتِ پاکِستان‎) is the central bank of Pakistan.

Da Afghanistan Bank is the central bank of Afghanistan. It regulates all banking and money handling operations in Afghanistan

And so on and so on.

If its unislamic or whatnot, so be it. I'm sure the Iranian past time of hanging people in town squares is also unIslamic - or maybe not?

lived666

Executive Member
That's understandable if you're not well versed in troll.
just trying to figure whats his point, if any?

So we have 4 Islamic republics, called Islamic republics because they are ruled by Islamic laws but because they have a central bank that is against Islam so even though they are republics and govern themselves according to Islamic laws they not really Islamic.

I'm sure the Mullahs have found way around this. Saturnz just doesn't understand the proper verses that let you get around this predicament.

lived666

Executive Member
so if they go against the laws of Islam, are they still Islamic republics?
Well they obviously not going against the laws of Islam. I'm sure the Ayatollahs and #1 Mullahs have reasonable explanations because us layman can't really understand the Koran and blah de blah.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Well they obviously not going against the laws of Islam. I'm sure the Ayatollahs and #1 Mullahs have reasonable explanations because us layman can't really understand the Koran and blah de blah.
LOL, when news breaks of a muslim terrorist attack on innocent civilians, the jihadis here typically claim "they're not real muslims", then go on to defend them and their actions.

lived666

Executive Member
so tell me what does Islamic law say about usury? you are obviously the expert
Read post #317. I havent a fricken clue, what do I know, all Koran translations are wrong anyhow and us layman kuffars can't really understand whats what.

How about you correspond with the Iranian embassy and ask them what part of Islamic law lets them run a central bank and then send us feedback - but as they are an Islamic republic and have a central bank I guess their Mullahs understand the Koran better than you and have given the Muslim A ok.