[USA] Ex-Muslim Group Launches #AwesomeWithoutAllah Billboard Campaign

saturnz

Honorary Master
Read post #317. I havent a fricken clue, what do I know, all Koran translations are wrong anyhow and us layman kuffars can't really understand whats what.

How about you correspond with the Iranian embassy and ask them what part of Islamic law lets them run a central bank and then send us feedback - but as they are an Islamic republic and have a central bank I guess their Mullahs understand the Koran better than you and have given the Muslim A ok.

So Islamic law is quite clear on usury, all forms of it is strictly forbidden, so if you have a central bank, you are going against Islamic law, and if the country goes against Islamic law, they can't be an Islamic country.

lived666

Executive Member
So Islamic law is quite clear on usury, all forms of it is strictly forbidden, so if you have a central bank, you are going against Islamic law, and if the country goes against Islamic law, they can't be an Islamic country.
Once again, not my fault you obviously don't understand the Koran and how they can.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Grand Mufti Abdulaziz Al Sheikh was quoted Tuesday by Makkah newspaper as saying that Ali Khamenei's accusations are "not surprising" because Iranians are descendants of Zoroastrians and are therefore "not Muslims." He says their "enmity to Islam, especially the Sunnis, is very old."
Question for the local jihadis, are sunni or shia real muslims?

Suspect99

Executive Member
islamic republic of iran
islamic republic of pakistan
islamic republic of afghanistan

are these not countries ?
Just a note . Calling a country the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Doesn't automatically make it a democratic people's Republic. Same as DRC

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Just a note . Calling a country the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Doesn't automatically make it a democratic people's Republic. Same as DRC
LOL

So the Saudi cleric is right.

Suspect99

Executive Member

JimmyRott

Expert Member
People have been arguing for thousands of years over religion your argument on a forum will not change anyone's mind.

It is fun for time wasting but in the end it is futile.
My mind was changed by arguing on this forum many years ago.

Splinter

Honorary Master
if they have a central bank printing pieces of paper as if its money, then yeah, I can't see whats so Islamic about running your entire economy on something that is strictly forbidden in Islam, as I said, halaal bacon
Well then, you've just shown them countries up for being entirely haram.

What's the punishment for that?

Splinter

Honorary Master
No, no, it just means they in BIG trouble with allah.

The entire country nogal. Jeez, are they going to be surprised when they die.